• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Jasper started to walk with her "well..... I was a drifter. I never had a home till one day I ended up at the school and I just kinda. Stayed" he said softly to eaven as the walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven nodded. "I'm glad you stayed" she says blushing

Roman said:
Taylor followed behind, "Depends. How many people can get on the ride at once." He said, seeing that quite a few people can get on.
"I'm so nervous right now! I've never been on one of these before. Have you?" Celia asked as she jumped up and down in the line.

shortyshot8 said:
(*Cries*)
(I'm kidding. You're alive and well. *pats cheek*)

William sat down on a bench in the courtyard his fists balled up "DAMN IT!" He yelled to himself

@ANYONE

Cam walked back into the room where Farah was and smirked as he was still naked presenting himself "Guess who's a man again" He said happily

@WeirdPrincess

(BRB)

shortyshot8 said:
William sat down on a bench in the courtyard his fists balled up "DAMN IT!" He yelled to himself
@ANYONE

Cam walked back into the room where Farah was and smirked as he was still naked presenting himself "Guess who's a man again" He said happily

@WeirdPrincess

(BRB)
Farah looked at him and frowned before turning away."That's nice." She said, continuing to chop up vegetables.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm so nervous right now! I've never been on one of these before. Have you?" Celia asked as she jumped up and down in the line.

(I'm kidding. You're alive and well. *pats cheek*)
"Well, I have been a few times. They really aren't scary once you get the hang of it or you just simply don't have a weak stomach." Taylor said nodding. "Trust me, you have no need to be nervous. I got you." Taylor chuckled and gave her a hug.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu nodded. "Erm... Sure..." She said, not really sure what he was talking about. "What do you want to show me...?"
Uhhh nevermind i'll show it to you next time Tim said as he stood up and said to Yuzu Call me if you need me ok i'll be right there!Bye! Tim said leaving the restaurant and heading towards his dormroom

(Hey sorry for the late reply i had to do something sorry)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Uhhh nevermind i'll show it to you next time Tim said as he stood up and said to Yuzu Call me if you need me ok i'll be right there!Bye! Tim said leaving the restaurant and heading towards his dormroom
(Hey sorry for the late reply i had to do something sorry)

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu shook her head and rolled her eyes. Wonder what he wanted to show me...? She wondered.

Roman said:
"Well, I have been a few times. They really aren't scary once you get the hang of it or you just simply don't have a weak stomach." Taylor said nodding. "Trust me, you have no need to be nervous. I got you." Taylor chuckled and gave her a hug.
"I'm glad you're here with me. I don't think I'd be able to do this by myself or with my brother....he'd just tease me about being a chicken." Celia said as she returned the hug.

Daniel reaver]Mika groaned a little as she slowly opened her eyes and say up "mama?" She said turedly as she rubbed one eye and looked around before seeing the dead body and going wide eyed with fear "I did it again" she said [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11208-mangitungleader/ said:
@Mangitungleader[/URL]
"What of the did it again did you do?" Eliza asked obviously not originating from around here.

Roman said:
"Got it. That's the infirmary where you go if you eat old fish." Kaz chuckled and turned to Tim. He nodded and spoke, "Alright, I was just gonna asked about the restrooms too."

@Shiroe Kurona

(( I'm gonna get off for a while again. I need a few more hours of sleep ))
She Chuckled and nodded as she continued to walk "Here's the cafeteria, personally I think the food is pretty "meh" id rather make my own" she shrugged before stopping and placing her hands on her hips and pouting "I think that's the end of our tour....any questions?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know that! I was just surprised is all..." Winter said softly as she buried her face in his chest.
Tyler blushed as he kept smiling. "I love you Winter..." He said softly as a loud bang could be heard. "Their back again..." He groaned.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim layed on his bed and started calling his best friend Shingo Shingo?Are you there?Hello?

[/QUOTE]
Shingo picked up the phone next to his bed in his dorm. Hello? What do you want fellow idiot. He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm glad you're here with me. I don't think I'd be able to do this by myself or with my brother....he'd just tease me about being a chicken." Celia said as she returned the hug.
"Well, I am around when I can be and that's a lot really." Taylor said snickering. "Your brother sucks...."

Nonalaka said:
She Chuckled and nodded as she continued to walk "Here's the cafeteria, personally I think the food is pretty "meh" id rather make my own" she shrugged before stopping and placing her hands on her hips and pouting "I think that's the end of our tour....any questions?"
Kaz sighed, "I was just beginning to have fun, but I guess all good things come to an end." He said rubbing his chin. "No, I have no questions, thank you."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Hey,Piece of shit what have you been doing all this time Tim said to Shingo

[/QUOTE]
Shingo sighed. I went home. I'm watching tv. He said. So how did it go?

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "I was just beginning to have fun, but I guess all good things come to an end." He said rubbing his chin. "No, I have no questions, thank you."
She stared at him for a bit before smiling "you're welcome!...just cause the tour is over, doesn't mean we can't just hang out does it?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blushed as he kept smiling. "I love you Winter..." He said softly as a loud bang could be heard. "Their back again..." He groaned.
"I love you too..." Winter said before her head shot up at the sound of banging. She sighed and sat up,"They just never seem to quit huh? They really do want you dead..."

Roman said:
"Well, I am around when I can be and that's a lot really." Taylor said snickering. "Your brother sucks...."
"Not always. He can be a good guy if he wanted....oh!" Celia's eye widened before she looked at Taylor again."I forgot to tell you! Ulqui said he would kill you....can't really remember why but yeah."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you too..." Winter said before her head shot up at the sound of banging. She sighed and sat up,"They just never seem to quit huh? They really do want you dead..."
Tyler put his hand on her head. "You do know I have to stop them before someone gets hurt, right?" He said. "I don't have a choice... They won't rest until I no longer exist."

Nonalaka said:
She stared at him for a bit before smiling "you're welcome!...just cause the tour is over, doesn't mean we can't just hang out does it?"
"I guess. I have a lot of free time on my hands, but what can we do? We're both fairly new here." Kaz said smiling.

tumblr_mqyldnYYG81scthhoo1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back