• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
The ride shoots us up and then down multiple time. Levi screamed and laughed at the same time.

(Raven tried but zero got in the way)

Raven hummed at the thought. "Wanna go to the movies?" She asks
"S-sure" Jasper said softly to her as they walked not knowin where a movie theater was

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again and swatted at his hand,"Stop that! You big meany." She stuck her tongue out at him before looking around the amusement park."What should we ride after this?"
"I didn't do anything to be a meany!" Taylor exclaimed. He laughed a little and poked her again. "I think we should play a few games after this and then find out what we should ride next."

Roman said:
"Oh cool! I can really use a coffee right now. Flying for about 3 hours with no breaks, can really tire a person out." Kaz said nodding. "Lead the way, I shall follow."
"Ah, that sounds exhausting!" She nodded in agreement "Alrighty! I'll lead, Let's go!" She chimed as she began to walk.

tumblr_m6pm10dQDa1r59wjoo1_500.gif

Roman said:
"I didn't do anything to be a meany!" Taylor exclaimed. He laughed a little and poked her again. "I think we should play a few games after this and then find out what we should ride next."
"Stop poking me dang it!" Celia giggled as she made popcorn appear in her hand before throwing some at Taylor."Win me a big teddy bear when we play games! Or anything that's huge!" She said excitedly before eating some of the popcorn she had.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked over at her and laughed as the ride shot up and down. It ended after going up and down a few more times."Well that was fun." He chuckled as he took off the seat belt when the ride was still.
Levi unhooked herself laughing. " I like that ride" she says getting up and out of it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"S-sure" Jasper said softly to her as they walked not knowin where a movie theater was

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods then flicks her wrist and our regular clothes appear back on us. She then grabs Jaspers hand and teleports them both to the movies. "What more do you wanna see?" She asks as they walk up to the booth

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, that sounds exhausting!" She nodded in agreement "Alrighty! I'll lead, Let's go!" She chimed as she began to walk.
tumblr_m6pm10dQDa1r59wjoo1_500.gif
Kaz nodded and followed behind. As the two walked, he admired the scenery and other things. He finally chose to speak after a while, "So, you aren't from here, you said?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi unhooked herself laughing. " I like that ride" she says getting up and out of it.

Raven nods then flicks her wrist and our regular clothes appear back on us. She then grabs Jaspers hand and teleports them both to the movies. "What more do you wanna see?" She asks as they walk up to the booth
Alastair hopped off the ride and grabbed her hand before leaving."Wanna play some games next or would you like to get on another ride?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop poking me dang it!" Celia giggled as she made popcorn appear in her hand before throwing some at Taylor."Win me a big teddy bear when we play games! Or anything that's huge!" She said excitedly before eating some of the popcorn she had.
Taylor pouted, "But I like poking you!" When she threw the popcorn, he caught all of it and ate it. "What's with girls and huge bears?"

Daniel reaver]"U-uhh" Jasper said not knowing what the movies where about so he just randomly pointed to a horror movie [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven got the tickets bs snacks cause she's used to doing things in her own they enter theater

(Time skip?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair hopped off the ride and grabbed her hand before leaving."Wanna play some games next or would you like to get on another ride?"
"Let's play some games." She says licking her hand in his.

Roman said:
Taylor pouted, "But I like poking you!" When she threw the popcorn, he caught all of it and ate it. "What's with girls and huge bears?"
"They're cute and cuddly. I can just cuddle a really large bear all day long!" Celia said as she ate more popcorn."Or I can just win myself a cute big bear."

Roman said:
Kaz nodded and followed behind. As the two walked, he admired the scenery and other things. He finally chose to speak after a while, "So, you aren't from here, you said?"
She turned her head towards him and smiled lightly, shaking her head "nope!, I'm a water Nymph, I lived in the ocean, the surface world is still new to me" she said bashfully.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked at him and frowned before turning away."That's nice." She said, continuing to chop up vegetables.
Cam looked confused "What's wrong?" He asked her a bit nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yesh)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay)

Raven and jasper exits the movie theater. "That wasn't that scary" she says as that were walking out. "what did you think of the movie?" She asks turning her attention to him

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Raven and jasper exits the movie theater. "That wasn't that scary" she says as that were walking out. "what did you think of the movie?" She asks turning her attention to him
Jasper clung a little tighter to her a little scared but wouldn't admit it "I-it was alright" he said as if it didn't affect him

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked confused "What's wrong?" He asked her a bit nervously
"Nothing. Nothing at all." Farah said as she put the chopped vegetables into a pan.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yesh)

[/QUOTE]
(Kk. I'll post something for them both)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper clung a little tighter to her a little scared but wouldn't admit it "I-it was alright" he said as if it didn't affect him

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled. "You gonna be okay?" She asks looking up at him

(Anyone free to interact with navi?) no okay)

Asuka walked around the street as Yoshino walked beside her."Please big sis! I'm so bored and I want something to do." Yoshino whined as she clung to her arm. Asuka sighed and shook her head,"No Shino. You can't go fight Akira for no reason or anyone else for that matter. Let's just go home or something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back