• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Raven grinned. "What do you feel like doing" she says knowing he doesn't know a lot about this place.

(@WeirdPrincess ;- ;)
Alastair nodded and walked over towards a game where you had to try and toss rings on to multiple bottles."This is going to be hard. I feel like these games are rigged." He muttered as he payed three dollars and was handed a bucket of rings.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh" he said softly as he stared at her before smiling fhen nodding "sure" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nodded. "Okay let's go" she says before teleporting to the amusement park, she got the amusement park ticket and they walked in. "What do you wanna ride?" She asks looking at the rides

Mayyflower said:
Raven nodded. "Okay let's go" she says before teleporting to the amusement park, she got the amusement park ticket and they walked in. "What do you wanna ride?" She asks looking at the rides
"I don care" he said to her as he looked around the amusement park at all the rides and people

Sora sighs and looks down at the courtyard, seeing a kid his age. "Hay yew! Cume sit whith meh!" He says loud enough for the kid to hear.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded and walked over towards a game where you had to try and toss rings on to multiple bottles."This is going to be hard. I feel like these games are rigged." He muttered as he payed three dollars and was handed a bucket of rings.
Levi nodded. "I know right, good luck" she says watching

shortyshot8 said:
Cam turned away "Fine go!" He yelled angrily back at her
"You're acting childish. But fine, if that's what you want I'll go." Farah said as she took off the apron she was wearing and dropped it on the ground."Call me when you've come to your senses. Or if you want this ring back." She muttered as she left the kitchen before leaving the house.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Thank you" she brought a finger to her chin "Being a Nymph? Huh...I guess its pretty carefree y'know? But I really wanted to explore land more" she smiled.
"I see. Oh and you're welcome!" Kaz said happily. "I have a question about your kind. You are naturally from the sea or ocean, meaning there is something you need from it, right? Like how on land we need air, is a mandatory need from the ocean that you need to survive on land?"

Slaxt said:
Sora sighs and looks down at the courtyard, seeing a kid his age. "Hey you! Come sit with me!" He says loud enough for the kid to hear.
@Mayyflower
Harper stopped when she heard someone yell. She looked up and saw a kid on the school roof she teleported to Him. "Y-yes?" She says sitting down next to sora

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're acting childish. But fine, if that's what you want I'll go." Farah said as she took off the apron she was wearing and dropped it on the ground."Call me when you've come to your senses. Or if you want this ring back." She muttered as she left the kitchen before leaving the house.
Cam sighed and sat down "Is this really happening? Are we already having a fight? This isn't going to last is it?"He asked himself

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Good. You just saved my life. I have a appetite that I have to keep under control and if you don't feed then I'll probably die." He joked. "Just kidding. Now it's our turn to get on the ride."
Celia laughed and stepped into one of the carts."Can't have you dying on an empty stomach. I may or may not scream on this thing...."

Mayyflower said:
Harper stopped when she heard someone yell. She looked up and saw a kid on the school roof she teleported to Him. "Y-yes?" She says sitting down next to sora
Sora jumps a little when she appeared next to him. "Whai are peepole sho fasht tu Cume up here!" He shrugs and looks down at the courtyard. "Dew yew wants tew hang out wit meh?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi nodded. "I know right, good luck" she says watching
"You aren't helping me?" Alastair asked as he tossed a ring at a bottle, missing."You can help you know." He said tossing more rings but continued to miss.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed and stepped into one of the carts."Can't have you dying on an empty stomach. I may or may not scream on this thing...."
"If you scream, it's totally natural. It's a roller coaster. If I remember correctly, a lady flew out of one before. That was her fault though..." Taylor took a seat and strapped himself in. "Well world... Even though I can fly, it was nice knowing ya."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You aren't helping me?" Alastair asked as he tossed a ring at a bottle, missing."You can help you know." He said tossing more rings but continued to miss.
"Okay okay sorry jeez" she says before taking a couple of rings and tossing them getting them to land on the bottle. "There" Levi says sitting back down and stares at the bottles the rings landed on.

Roman said:
"I see. Oh and you're welcome!" Kaz said happily. "I have a question about your kind. You are naturally from the sea or ocean, meaning there is something you need from it, right? Like how on land we need air, is a mandatory need from the ocean that you need to survive on land?"
"Well there's oxygen in water of course" she giggled "I'm essentially amphibious, meaning I'm fine living in both, the only reason we stay in water is because its our job to care for sea creatures and whatnot." She paused "Ah, sorry I'm rambling....did I answer your question even?"

Slaxt said:
Sora jumps a little when she appeared next to him. "Whai are peepole sho fasht tu Cume up here!" He shrugs and looks down at the courtyard. "Dew yew wants tew hang out wit meh?"
Harper blinks a couple of times. "Yea sure" she says before smiling

Nonalaka said:
"Well there's oxygen in water of course" she giggled "I'm essentially amphibious, meaning I'm fine living in both, the only reason we stay in water is because its our job to care for sea creatures and whatnot." She paused "Ah, sorry I'm rambling....did I answer your question even?"
"Well, you answered my question I was gonna ask about oxygen." Kaz chuckled and pointed to a small building, "Is that the cafe there?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and sat down "Is this really happening? Are we already having a fight? This isn't going to last is it?"He asked himself
Farah sighed as she ran a hand through her hair after she booked herself a hotel room. She sat on the bed and slowly twirled the ring around her finger, blinking a few times as tears started to fall. She drew her knees to her chest and hugged them close to her as she stared outside, watching the rain fall as tears streamed down her face."I wanted someone to stay by my side....will he? Or will he just leave...?"

tumblr_njd1wkYO3P1u8sv49o1_500.gif

Roman said:
"Well, you answered my question I was gonna ask about oxygen." Kaz chuckled and pointed to a small building, "Is that the cafe there?"
She nodded "Ah, Yes!, let's go in!" She chimed happily as she grabbed his hand and pulled him along into the building "I want to try cake!" She said excitedly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sighed as she ran a hand through her hair after she booked herself a hotel room. She sat on the bed and slowly twirled the ring around her finger, blinking a few times as tears started to fall. She drew her knees to her chest and hugged them close to her as she stared outside, watching the rain fall as tears streamed down her face."I wanted someone to stay by my side....will he? Or will he just leave...?"
tumblr_njd1wkYO3P1u8sv49o1_500.gif
Cam sighed "What is wrong with me!?!" He yelled before sighing "Screw it I've lived long enough" He said before walking to the drawer and grabbing a knife

Roman said:
"If you scream, it's totally natural. It's a roller coaster. If I remember correctly, a lady flew out of one before. That was her fault though..." Taylor took a seat and strapped himself in. "Well world... Even though I can fly, it was nice knowing ya."
Celia blinked as she buckled herself in and gripped the seat for dear life."Oh god... that's really terrifying...I'm going to die..."she whispered as she stared ahead."Goodbye world, mom, dad, Ulqui, and everyone else I know. I lived a good life."

Mayyflower said:
Harper blinks a couple of times. "Yea sure" she says before smiling
Sora nods and gets up "Okie! Where dew yew wanna go?"

Mayyflower said:
"Okay okay sorry jeez" she says before taking a couple of rings and tossing them getting them to land on the bottle. "There" Levi says sitting back down and stares at the bottles the rings landed on.
Alastair stared wide eyed at it,"You're kidding me. You just...what?" He said, tossing another ring but missing again."How'd you do that!? I can't even do it and I'm trying really hard here."

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Ah, Yes!, let's go in!" She chimed happily as she grabbed his hand and pulled him along into the building "I want to try cake!" She said excitedly.
"Cake? One of our many delicious forms of bakery. I hope you enjoy it!" Kaz almost tripped when she pulled him along, but he caught himself just in time. "Wait, let me get the door for you." He said chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back