• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles widely. "Tanks and sure we can go tew teh beach!"
Harper smiled before taking Sora's hand and teleporting both of them to the beach. "Here we are!" She says excitedly

Daniel reaver]"Sure" Jasper said to her as he blushed and looked at there hands [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven walks to the fireball her hands still linked with Jaspers. When they get to the fireball she lets go so they can get on the ride, they are seated one in front of the other.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly shook her head " why would I want to remember it" she said coldly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Think for a minute he must hurt too" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"No chance with what?" Ulqui asked as he stared down at him.
Cam sighed "With your mother" He said sadly to him

shortyshot8 said:

"I'm not the one who cheated on him" she said coldly to the boy as she sat there still looking down not having even seen what this boy looks like

Mayyflower said:
Levi shrugs before standing up and grabing his wrist and moves it. "It's all about the flick of the wrist" she says releasing him and grabing a ring and tosses it and making it. "Simple" she says quietly looking at the bottles
Alastair watched as she made another one before he grabbed another ring and tossed it, making it this time."You're a genius! I must have been doing it wrong the whole time...." He murmured as he tossed a few more rings and made those too.

Nonalaka said:
"So, its mannerly? Like a thank you or a please?" She asked as she walked through the door, "ah, right, I get it, thank you" she giggled lightly "so, what are you?"
"A hybrid. Not naturally though, someone cast a spell on me. Now I can become a fairy at will. See look." Kaz smiled and his ears grew pointed and his hair change. Lastly his wings appeared. A smaller fairy climbed to his shoulder when he finished and kissed his cheek.

tumblr_inline_npupxy8IY01rfnme9_500.gif

"Oh, this is my helper. She hasn't told me her name yet. But I know she's there."

The fairy on his shoulder giggled, "You'll know one day."

Roman said:
Taylor blinked a few times, "My eyes didn't deceive me! Here comes a loop!" Taylor shouted. When they made it closer he began to scream.
"I'm not watching any of this! It's to scary!" Celia yelled before screaming as they went through the loop."This isn't okay! Get me off of this death trap!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair watched as she made another one before he grabbed another ring and tossed it, making it this time."You're a genius! I must have been doing it wrong the whole time...." He murmured as he tossed a few more rings and made those too.
Levi laughed. "See it's not rigged it's just you didn't know how to do it" she says watching Alastair play

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not watching any of this! It's to scary!" Celia yelled before screaming as they went through the loop."This isn't okay! Get me off of this death trap!"
Taylor forgot he gets motion sick sometimes and barely heard anything, Celia said. He was woozy and dizzy. Taylor bent over the side and threw up. "I'm gonna diiiiieeeee....!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm not the one who cheated on him" she said coldly to the boy as she sat there still looking down not having even seen what this boy looks like

[/QUOTE]
Jackson nodded "Did he regret what he did?" He asked softly

Roman said:
"A hybrid. Not naturally though, someone cast a spell on me. Now I can become a fairy at will. See look." Kaz smiled and his ears grew pointed and his hair change. Lastly his wings appeared. A smaller fairy climbed to his shoulder when he finished and kissed his cheek.
tumblr_inline_npupxy8IY01rfnme9_500.gif

"Oh, this is my helper. She hasn't told me her name yet. But I know she's there."

The fairy on his shoulder giggled, "You'll know one day."
"A hybrid? That's pretty interesting!" She said with a smile as she looked at his ears and wings, her gaze quickly moved to the fairy on his shoulder "hello there!, I'm Camilla! You are very pretty!" She greeted her happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo sighed. The great Shingo is at the park. Good news is, if you want to see Yuzu again... She's at the cafe right now. You can't miss her. He said. Talk to you later. He finished as he hung up the phone.

Shingo chuckled. "Thats right, that is why we are one of the most formidable races in existence..." He said. "Anything else you want to know about our culture?"
Ally shook her head "I don't wanna annoy you" she said and smiled.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson nodded "Did he regret what he did?" He asked softly
"That's not the problem the problem was he said he regretted it and he'd never do it again then he went ahead and did it" she said to the boy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That's not the problem the problem was he said he regretted it and he'd never do it again then he went ahead and did it" she said to the boy

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "I'm not sure what to say....What do you want to do about it?" He asked

Nonalaka said:
"And that's why you save as many people as you can, right?" She said as she looked at him "I suppose that would be difficult...but you know in your heart that wasn't you...." she said frowning a bit.
@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:

"Why not ask her yourself? She is just crying by herself in a hotel room." Ulqui said as he leaned against the counter before waving on of his hands and projecting a screen that showed Farah. She was furiously wiping away her tears as she sat in the room, but the more she tried to get rid of them, the more tears that started to stream down her cheeks. She gasped for breath as she cried,"Why isn't he here? Why hasn't he come yet?!" She gasped as she cried harder then before.

tumblr_n7bj8rmlYc1tcdb79o1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
"A hybrid? That's pretty interesting!" She said with a smile as she looked at his ears and wings, her gaze quickly moved to the fairy on his shoulder "hello there!, I'm Camilla! You are very pretty!" She greeted her happily.
The fairy smiled and flew over to Camilla's shoulder, "Thank you! You are also very pretty!" She said happily.

Kaz looked around for seats and quickly pointed to some by the window. "We could sit there. Come on you two."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why not ask her yourself? She is just crying by herself in a hotel room." Ulqui said as he leaned against the counter before waving on of his hands and projecting a screen that showed Farah. She was furiously wiping away her tears as she sat in the room, but the more she tried to get rid of them, the more tears that started to stream down her cheeks. She gasped for breath as she cried,"Why isn't he here? Why hasn't he come yet?!" She gasped as she cried harder then before.
tumblr_n7bj8rmlYc1tcdb79o1_500.gif
Cam looked shocked "Wha-What!?!" He yelled before appearing next to her falling over

Roman said:
Taylor forgot he gets motion sick sometimes and barely heard anything, Celia said. He was woozy and dizzy. Taylor bent over the side and threw up. "I'm gonna diiiiieeeee....!"
The ride ended in a matter of minutes, coming to a slow stop. Celia immediately got off of the ride and fell to her knees on the concrete beside the carts,"Never again....never ever...." She muttered as she stared at the ground, shaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back