• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "What is wrong with me!?!" He yelled before sighing "Screw it I've lived long enough" He said before walking to the drawer and grabbing a knife
Ulquiorra appeared in the kitchen and took the knife,"You're really loud. I can here you from someone's dorm." He said, twirling the knife in his hand."You're not dying."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked as she buckled herself in and gripped the seat for dear life."Oh god... that's really terrifying...I'm going to die..."she whispered as she stared ahead."Goodbye world, mom, dad, Ulqui, and everyone else I know. I lived a good life."
"Alri--!" Taylor was interrupted by the speed the roller coaster had, and it only just started. "What. Kind. Of. Roller. Coaster. Goes. This. Fast?!"

Mitsu got up after a while and left the hotel and walked out into the rain not carring any more as she walked her head down as she got to a bus stop with a cover over it and sat down her head down as she sat there

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra appeared in the kitchen and took the knife,"You're really loud. I can here you from someone's dorm." He said, twirling the knife in his hand."You're not dying."
Cam looked at him "Why not? Everything I try I only screw up" He said sadly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu got up after a while and left the hotel and walked out into the rain not carring any more as she walked her head down as she got to a bus stop with a cover over it and sat down her head down as she sat there

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked at her "HEY LADY!" He called out running over "What's wrong?"

Roman said:
"Alri--!" Taylor was interrupted by the speed the roller coaster had, and it only just started. "What. Kind. Of. Roller. Coaster. Goes. This. Fast?!"
Celia screamed and held on tighter,"I'm going to die!! I'm not ready yet! I still have a life to live damn it!" She cried out as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Roman said:
"Cake? One of our many delicious forms of bakery. I hope you enjoy it!" Kaz almost tripped when she pulled him along, but he caught himself just in time. "Wait, let me get the door for you." He said chuckling.
"I hope so too!" She continued pulling him until she came to a sudden stop at his words "oh right, that's customary here right?" She asked as she let him open the door.

shortyshot8 said:

"Who's fault is that?" Ulqui asked as he continued to twirled the knife."You killing yourself will only hurt mom and Cel more than you've already done. You really want to bring more pain?"

shortyshot8 said:

Mitsu just stayed there with her head down not Awnsering the boy as the rain that got caught in her hair dripped down her face as her hair clung to her body and face hiding her eyes
ff282fc9be15259038a84650e7a83487.jpg

Mayyflower said:
"Let's go to the park!" She says. "I'm Harper moi by the way" she says introducing herself
Sora smiles "Harper I liek dat name!" He chuckles and helps her up. "I'm Sora!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Who's fault is that?" Ulqui asked as he continued to twirled the knife."You killing yourself will only hurt mom and Cel more than you've already done. You really want to bring more pain?"
A tear slid down his face as he quickly wiped it away "So what? Your mother already hates me" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair stared wide eyed at it,"You're kidding me. You just...what?" He said, tossing another ring but missing again."How'd you do that!? I can't even do it and I'm trying really hard here."
Levi shrugs before standing up and grabing his wrist and moves it. "It's all about the flick of the wrist" she says releasing him and grabing a ring and tosses it and making it. "Simple" she says quietly looking at the bottles

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu just stayed there with her head down not Awnsering the boy as the rain that got caught in her hair dripped down her face as her hair clung to her body and face hiding her eyes
ff282fc9be15259038a84650e7a83487.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Jackson put a hand on her shoulder "Hey are you okay?" He asked her

Nonalaka said:
"I hope so too!" She continued pulling him until she came to a sudden stop at his words "oh right, that's customary here right?" She asked as she let him open the door.
"Well not customary. It's more alone the lines of optional, most people aren't nice enough to do such things." Kaz pushed the door open and held it. "If it is a girl then you should have manners, be a gentleman and hold it open. That's what my mom always told me."

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles "Harper I liek dat name!" He chuckles and helps her up. "I'm Sora!"
Harper smiled. "I like your name too" she says getting up. "so should we go to the beach?" She asks looking down at sora

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson put a hand on her shoulder "Hey are you okay?" He asked her
Mitsu slowly

Nodded keeping her head down and not looking up at the boy not wanting to look up or do any thing but what she wanted

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don care" he said to her as he looked around the amusement park at all the rides and people

[/QUOTE]
Raven grabbed Jaspers hand and lead him to the fireball. "Wanna go on that?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
A tear slid down his face as he quickly wiped it away "So what? Your mother already hates me" He said sadly
"She doesn't hate you, you idiot. I watched the whole thing happen. You're an asshole for saying you'd kill Cel, not gonna lie, but she doesn't hate you. She just wants you to understand that that's not how you treat us. She's upset with that fact that you said that and she's also hurt that you told her to leave." Ulqui said as he tossed the knife into a wall.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly
Nodded keeping her head down and not looking up at the boy not wanting to look up or do any thing but what she wanted

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Bad breakup huh?" He said sitting next to her "Wanna talk about it?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled. "I like your name too" she says getting up. "so should we go to the beach?" She asks looking down at sora
Sora smiles widely. "Tanks and sure we can go tew teh beach!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"She doesn't hate you, you idiot. I watched the whole thing happen. You're an asshole for saying you'd kill Cel, not gonna lie, but she doesn't hate you. She just wants you to understand that that's not how you treat us. She's upset with that fact that you said that and she's also hurt that you told her to leave." Ulqui said as he tossed the knife into a wall.
Cam sat down "I have no chance do I?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia screamed and held on tighter,"I'm going to die!! I'm not ready yet! I still have a life to live damn it!" She cried out as she squeezed her eyes shut.
Taylor blinked a few times, "My eyes didn't deceive me! Here comes a loop!" Taylor shouted. When they made it closer he began to scream.

Roman said:
"Well not customary. It's more alone the lines of optional, most people aren't nice enough to do such things." Kaz pushed the door open and held it. "If it is a girl then you should have manners, be a gentleman and hold it open. That's what my mom always told me."
"So, its mannerly? Like a thank you or a please?" She asked as she walked through the door, "ah, right, I get it, thank you" she giggled lightly "so, what are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back