• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"They're cute and cuddly. I can just cuddle a really large bear all day long!" Celia said as she ate more popcorn."Or I can just win myself a cute big bear."
Taylor chuckled, "After this ride, I'll win you a big bear." He said moving up in the line. "Maybe you can win me something too."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Just when I tried to impress you" He said looking down
"You threatening our daughter is what's making me upset. You may have need to be changed back, but you don't just say you're going to kill her if she doesn't meddle in your business." Farah said as she turned on the burner."You can't say those things Cam. That's not how you talk to them."

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed "h-hey!!! What's that supposed to mean!" He asked defiantly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven chuckles and shakes her head. "Nothing nothing" she says smiling

Nonalaka said:
She turned her head towards him and smiled lightly, shaking her head "nope!, I'm a water Nymph, I lived in the ocean, the surface world is still new to me" she said bashfully.
"Well then Camilla, welcome to land. The only place where we breathe with air." Kaz said jokingly. "What's it like being a Nymph?"

Lana got off the bus and looked around at where she was then at the smart phone and the email telling her that there are many monsters here "hmm" she said curiously as she read over it again

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "After this ride, I'll win you a big bear." He said moving up in the line. "Maybe you can win me something too."
"Hurray for big bears! I'll win you whatever you want. As long as it's not food." Celia said, grinning as she moved when the lines moved.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hurray for big bears! I'll win you whatever you want. As long as it's not food." Celia said, grinning as she moved when the lines moved.
Taylor froze, "What?! Why not food?! I love food!" He said dramatically. "Is this how you will treat me?! Or is it the fact that the bill would be high?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You threatening our daughter is what's making me upset. You may have need to be changed back, but you don't just say you're going to kill her if she doesn't meddle in your business." Farah said as she turned on the burner."You can't say those things Cam. That's not how you talk to them."
Cam sighed "Then how the hell do I talk to them? If I talk like a father they never listen" He said angrily

Daniel reaver]Jasper glared childishky at raven "not cool" he mumbled To her as they walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven grinned. "What do you feel like doing" she says knowing he doesn't know a lot about this place.

Mayyflower said:
"Let's play some games." She says linking her hand in his.
(@WeirdPrincess ;- ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Then how the hell do I talk to them? If I talk like a father they never listen" He said angrily
"Celia would have listened if you explained the problem to her! That's all you had to do! Ulqui's a different story in general, so it's hard to get him to listen." Farah said as she turned around and looked at him."Just explain what's going on, don't just say 'I'm going to kill you if you don't listen' because if you kill either one, then I'm as good as gone."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Celia would have listened if you explained the problem to her! That's all you had to do! Ulqui's a different story in general, so it's hard to get him to listen." Farah said as she turned around and looked at him."Just explain what's going on, don't just say 'I'm going to kill you if you don't listen' because if you kill either one, then I'm as good as gone."
Cam turned away "Fine go!" He yelled angrily back at her

Daniel reaver]Jasper shrugged "any thing with you" he said softly to her before blushing a little 'I probably sound like an idiot' he thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven nods. "The amusement park?" She asks

Roman said:
Taylor froze, "What?! Why not food?! I love food!" He said dramatically. "Is this how you will treat me?! Or is it the fact that the bill would be high?"
"I can't win you food! Those aren't really a prize here from what I've seen." Celia laughed."I'll buy you any food you want, it's not much of a problem."

Roman said:
"Well then Camilla, welcome to land. The only place where we breathe with air." Kaz said jokingly. "What's it like being a Nymph?"
She giggled "Thank you" she brought a finger to her chin "Being a Nymph? Huh...I guess its pretty carefree y'know? But I really wanted to explore land more" she smiled.

Daniel reaver]"I-isn't it a little late for the amusement park" he asked her curiously wondering of it was open at this time [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven looks at her phone. "It's 8. The amusement park doesn't close until 12" she says looking over at him

Mayyflower said:
Raven looks at her phone. "It's 8. The amusement park doesn't close until 12" she says looking over at him
"Oh" he said softly as he stared at her before smiling fhen nodding "sure" he said to her

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't win you food! Those aren't really a prize here from what I've seen." Celia laughed."I'll buy you any food you want, it's not much of a problem."
Taylor sighed, "Good. You just saved my life. I have a appetite that I have to keep under control and if you don't feed then I'll probably die." He joked. "Just kidding. Now it's our turn to get on the ride."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back