• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you too..." Winter said before her head shot up at the sound of banging. She sighed and sat up,"They just never seem to quit huh? They really do want you dead..."

"Not always. He can be a good guy if he wanted....oh!" Celia's eye widened before she looked at Taylor again."I forgot to tell you! Ulqui said he would kill you....can't really remember why but yeah."
Taylor frowned, "I never did anything to the guy, but if he wishes to fight, I will gladly fight him." He said sighing quietly. "The line seems to be moving a little."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
It went smooth hey dude i think i don't want her anymore i think i want her as a friend Tim said to Shingo

[/QUOTE]
Shingo chuckled. She told you about her crush on Kite right? Alright, that's cool too. You can be her friend. He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler put his hand on her head. "You do know I have to stop them before someone gets hurt, right?" He said. "I don't have a choice... They won't rest until I no longer exist."
"I know, I know. Know innocent person needs to get hurt." Winter said softly as she looked at him."I just wish I could help, you know? So then you wouldn't have to fight alone."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yeah,Hey dude lets meet up i want to hang out Tim said standing up

[/QUOTE]
Shingo nodded. Sure, I'm free, where do you want to meet up? He asked.

Roman said:
Taylor frowned, "I never did anything to the guy, but if he wishes to fight, I will gladly fight him." He said sighing quietly. "The line seems to be moving a little."
"The problems solved I think, dad talked to him about after you left that one day." Celia said as she bounced on her feet."People must really like this ride to have such a long ride."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know, I know. Know innocent person needs to get hurt." Winter said softly as she looked at him."I just wish I could help, you know? So then you wouldn't have to fight alone."
Tyler scratched his chin. "Only a select few can slay gods though... I'm sorry to say, but how could you slay a god?" He asked. "I got to go right NOW. Sorry..." He said softly, pecking her lips before he teleported to the gods location.

WeirdPrincess said:
"The problems solved I think, dad talked to him about after you left that one day." Celia said as she bounced on her feet."People must really like this ride to have such a long ride."
"What day? The first day I came over?" Taylor asked. "Oh and yes, I think this is the most popular ride here..." he said, poking her side.

Daniel reaver]"Me too" he said softly as he looked over at raven and smiled at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven smiled. "So what do you wanna do?" She asks. "I'm fine with anything" she says

Roman said:
"What day? The first day I came over?" Taylor asked. "Oh and yes, I think this is the most popular ride here..." he said, poking her side.
"Yeah! It was the first day." Celia stated before giggling when he poked her side."Don't do that! I'm ticklish." She said with a grin as she moved up slightly in the line.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah! It was the first day." Celia stated before giggling when he poked her side."Don't do that! I'm ticklish." She said with a grin as she moved up slightly in the line.
Taylor smiled and poked her again, "It's cute when you giggle. It makes it even cuter that you're ticklish." He said chuckling, moving when the line did.

Roman said:
"I guess. I have a lot of free time on my hands, but what can we do? We're both fairly new here." Kaz said smiling.
tumblr_mqyldnYYG81scthhoo1_1280.jpg

She shrugged "I'm not 100% sure what to do, I'm new to being on land" she chuckled "...we could get uhm, coffee?" She twirled her hair around her fingers "you're okay with that, right?"

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "I'm not 100% sure what to do, I'm new to being on land" she chuckled "...we could get uhm, coffee?" She twirled her hair around her fingers "you're okay with that, right?"
"Oh cool! I can really use a coffee right now. Flying for about 3 hours with no breaks, can really tire a person out." Kaz said nodding. "Lead the way, I shall follow."

Mitsu layed there in a hotel room with her phone in her hand as she watched the screen watching the pictures she had secretly taken of will scroll across the screen before she closed her phone then started to cuddle up with a pillow the sheets slipping over her head as she burried her face into te pillow
tumblr_n0u7vdYPm31szj8x1o1_500.gif

Roman said:
Taylor smiled and poked her again, "It's cute when you giggle. It makes it even cuter that you're ticklish." He said chuckling, moving when the line did.
Celia giggled again and swatted at his hand,"Stop that! You big meany." She stuck her tongue out at him before looking around the amusement park."What should we ride after this?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu layed there in a hotel bed with her phone in her hand as she watched the screen watching the pictures she had secretly taken of will scroll across the screen before she closed her phone then started to cuddle up with a pillow
tumblr_n0u7vdYPm31szj8x1o1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
(This is so sad! I vote to kill Will...)

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed,"Right right. Sort of forgot about that." He said as they finished hooking everyone else up and started the ride.
The ride shoots us up and then down multiple time. Levi screamed and laughed at the same time.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again and swatted at his hand,"Stop that! You big meany." She stuck her tongue out at him before looking around the amusement park."What should we ride after this?"

(This is so sad! I vote to kill Will...)
(Raven tried but zero got in the way)

Daniel reaver]"I-I don't know what there is to do around here" Jasper said quietly to raven [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven hummed at the thought. "Wanna go to the movies?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
The ride shoots us up and then down multiple time. Levi screamed and laughed at the same time.
Alastair looked over at her and laughed as the ride shot up and down. It ended after going up and down a few more times."Well that was fun." He chuckled as he took off the seat belt when the ride was still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back