• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
tumblr_inline_n998n40b2q1sx8vac.gif
(YOUR UP @LunaCrosby )
(I can see that being us but woah xD )

LunaCrosby said:
(I can see that being us but woah xD )
(Totally lmao)

Viper opens a portal and sees Harper with an 8 year old. "Jayden go get the girl." She says glaring into the portal. "Sees at the beach, if that little boy tries to harm you, don't hesitate to bring him aswell." She says looking up at Jayden. @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked "Wha-What!?!" He yelled before appearing next to her falling over
Farah hadn't noticed that he was in the room with her,"Why did I say that!? I only wanted him to understand...I didn't think he would tell me to leave!" She exclaimed, burying her face into her knees. Her body shook the more she cried, making her hug the pillow tighter and squeeze her eyes closed."I'm sorry! I didn't mean it when I said I'd leave! I'm sorry!"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Yes..." Blair nodded and smiled at him.
"Alright. I may have to train a little before going out to fight. I'll do it later though. For now, I'll stay with you." Han said happily.

Roman said:
The fairy smiled and flew over to Camilla's shoulder, "Thank you! You are also very pretty!" She said happily.

Kaz looked around for seats and quickly pointed to some by the window. "We could sit there. Come on you two."
"Aw thank you" Camilla giggled before turning to Katz "Alrighty!" She excitedly made her way over to her seat.

WeirdPrincess said:
The ride ended in a matter of minutes, coming to a slow stop. Celia immediately got off of the ride and fell to her knees on the concrete beside the carts,"Never again....never ever...." She muttered as she stared at the ground, shaking.
Taylor wobbled out of the cart. When he walked, he fell right on Celia. "Carry me...."

Mayyflower said:
(Totally lmao)

Viper opens a portal and sees Harper with an 8 year old. "Jayden go get the girl." She says glaring into the portal. "Sees at the beach, if that little boy tries to harm you, don't hesitate to bring him aswell." She says looking up at Jayden. @LunaCrosby
"What if it isn't a little kid that trys to harm me miss?" Jayden asks, getting ready to go to the beach.

Nonalaka said:
"Aw thank you" Camilla giggled before turning to Katz "Alrighty!" She excitedly made her way over to her seat.
Kaz sat down, opposite of Camilla who sat across. "So, how long have you been living on land? Few days? A week?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, but my brother doesn't understand that" he sighs and closed his eyes.
She looked at him "he will eventually" she said.

Mayyflower said:
Alastair blushed,"Right. Thanks for showing me how." He said as he tossed the rest of the rings, making most of them but missing a few. The guy who was working the booth asked them what they wanted as a prize and told them that they could get anything from the larger portioned prizes."What do you want?" He asked as he looked at Levi.

LunaCrosby said:
"What if it isn't a little kid that trys to harm me miss?" Jayden asks, getting ready to go to the beach.
"Kill them" she says without hesitation. "But if you can't do that, then trap them in a force field" she says staring over at Lexi who is still unconscious

Roman said:
Taylor wobbled out of the cart. When he walked, he fell right on Celia. "Carry me...."
"Ah!" Celia fell on to the concrete and groaned."You're to heavy!" She whined as she tried to stand up, only to fall back down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair blushed,"Right. Thanks for showing me how." He said as he tossed the rest of the rings, making most of them but missing a few. The guy who was working the booth asked them what they wanted as a prize and told them that they could get anything from the larger portioned prizes."What do you want?" He asked as he looked at Levi.
Levi blushed as she spots a purple stuffed dragon. She points to it and smiles. "That beautiful thing" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah!" Celia fell on to the concrete and groaned."You're to heavy!" She whined as she tried to stand up, only to fall back down.
Taylor sighed loudly and rolled over, stopping right by the game with prizes as big stuffed animals. He groaned and remained quiet.

Mayyflower said:
"Kill them" she says without hesitation. "But if you can't do that, then trap them in a force field" she says staring over at Lexi who is still unconscious
"Will do" he said and walked off to the beach silently.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I want to be with him. But I can't trust him" Mitsu said quietly "I think I should just move on" she wispered
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "How about you try this....Make him think that the both of you are never speaking again and see how he reacts" He said

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed as she spots a purple stuffed dragon. She points to it and smiles. "That beautiful thing" she says
"The lady would like the purple dragon." Alastair chuckled as the guy grabbed the large purple dragon before handing it to him. He turned to Levi and gave it to her."The beautiful dragon for the beautiful girl." He grinned at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah hadn't noticed that he was in the room with her,"Why did I say that!? I only wanted him to understand...I didn't think he would tell me to leave!" She exclaimed, burying her face into her knees. Her body shook the more she cried, making her hug the pillow tighter and squeeze her eyes closed."I'm sorry! I didn't mean it when I said I'd leave! I'm sorry!"
Cam sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her "I'm sorry Farah" He said softly

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]You replied with "night"... REPLY AGAIN!

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi's eyes slowly opened "Wha-What? Did I pass out?" He asked himself

WeirdPrincess said:
"The lady would like the purple dragon." Alastair chuckled as the guy grabbed the large purple dragon before handing it to him. He turned to Levi and gave it to her."The beautiful dragon for the beautiful girl." He grinned at her.
Levi took the dragon and hugged it before hugging Alastair and kissing him. "Thank you so much" she says pulling away and smiling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back