• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at her "I was having a bad day is all" He said softly

William's eyes widened "Wha-What?" He said as tears filled his eyes "Th-That's not funny"
"I just.... It hurts me because I can't trust you" she said softly as she just wanted to wrap her arms around him and apologize but she couldn't it was this and this alone

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler scratched his chin. "Only a select few can slay gods though... I'm sorry to say, but how could you slay a god?" He asked. "I got to go right NOW. Sorry..." He said softly, pecking her lips before he teleported to the gods location.
Winter sighed and fell back on the bed, staring at the ceiling."What good is being a Neko....there's not much I can do....I'm practically useless to anyone." She whispered to herself."I'll train myself with a sword or train to achieve a greater form that I have then being a cat....I still won't be able to slay a god...but at least I'll be able to help other people if there in danger..."

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled before taking Sora's hand and teleporting both of them to the beach. "Here we are!" She says excitedly

Raven walks to the fireball her hands still linked with Jaspers. When they get to the fireball she lets go so they can get on the ride, they are seated one in front of the other.
Sora jumps up in excitement "YAAAAY!" He snaps, making him change into swimming trunks. "Weady wen yew are!"

(Is Harper 8 right now or 18.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I just.... It hurts me because I can't trust you" she said softly as she just wanted to wrap her arms around him and apologize but she couldn't it was this and this alone

[/QUOTE]
William's face began to flood with tears "No yo-you can't leave me! I need you!" He said sadly

Roman said:
Taylor won a stuffed animal and picked up Celia, putting her on his back. "We can leave if you want."
"No! I wanna at least get on the Ferris wheel....I'm not going on that roller coaster ever again. I like living thanks." Celia stated as she rested her head on his shoulder.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can't take knowing that you might cheat on me again" Mitsu said quietly as she started to well up but fought it

[/QUOTE]
William's shoulders shook as he was crying "I-I don't want you to leave me! I don't want to be alone!" He yelled sadly

shortyshot8 said:
William's shoulders shook as he was crying "I-I don't want you to leave me! I don't want to be alone!" He yelled sadly
"I-I can't be with you when the feeling that whenever where apart you could be cheating on me will" Mitsu said quietly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I can't be with you when the feeling that whenever where apart you could be cheating on me will" Mitsu said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
More tears fell down his face "Please! I will never cheat again just please! Don't leave me!!!" He yelled out

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at her "I was having a bad day is all" He said softly

William's eyes widened "Wha-What?" He said as tears filled his eyes "Th-That's not funny"
"Right...does it have anything to do with using Celia's boyfriend? She told me about it...." Farah giggled slightly as she thought about it.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! I wanna at least get on the Ferris wheel....I'm not going on that roller coaster ever again. I like living thanks." Celia stated as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Taylor nodded and they appeared in line for the Ferris Wheel. "A lot of couples don't come here as much obviously. We're next."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right...does it have anything to do with using Celia's boyfriend? She told me about it...." Farah giggled slightly as she thought about it.
Cam sighed "I don't want to think about that" He said with a shiver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How can you prove that to me will" Mitsu asked quietly wanting to know how he would prove it

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "I don't know I just......The bracelet! Use the bracelet to see if I'm lying" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Air hockey it is!" Alastair exclaimed before marching over to an air hockey table nearby.
Levi smiled and followed behind, before her eyes go wide as she felt a throbbing pain in her stomach. @LunaCrosby Scarlet what's going on? Her voice ecoeimg through Scarlets head

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and followed behind, before her eyes go wide as she felt a throbbing pain in her stomach. @LunaCrosby Scarlet what's going on? Her voice ecoeimg through Scarlets head
Harper was being kidnapped and now the boy teleported her somewhere and is beating the shit outta me, my magic wont work

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I don't want to think about that" He said with a shiver

William gulped "I don't know I just......The bracelet! Use the bracelet to see if I'm lying" He said softly
Mika looked at him the braclet she had first given him stil on his wrist, cracked, from the last time he cheated "if you ever think about another girl besides me. It will cause you massivd pain" Mitsu said coldly and selfishly but at the same time she didn't care how selfish the act was

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and they appeared in line for the Ferris Wheel. "A lot of couples don't come here as much obviously. We're next."
"Oh okay. I just wanna see what it's like from up there....even though you can fly and all." Celia said as she looked up at it.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden looks around the beach, spotting harper her walled over "in and out" he mumbled and picked her up while the other ran off to find seashells.
Scarlet stared at the man "you better put her down" she glares but doesn't realise he surrounded the beach in a magic barrier.

"Get out of my way you pesky dragon" he says and sends her crashing into a building with a blast of dark magic, teleporting Harper to viper but staying himself and watching her.

Scarlet gets up "ow" she said and looked at him, trying to use her magic but it wouldn't work.

Allen sent her into the air and crashing down, leaving her unconscious.
(She kinda can't right now... @Slaxt )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked at him the braclet she had first given him stil on his wrist, cracked, from the last time he cheated "if you ever think about another girl besides me. It will cause you massivd pain" Mitsu said coldly and selfishly but at the same time she didn't care how selfish the act was

[/QUOTE]
(The fuck O.o )

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
The courtyard?.....Tim said as he got out of the room

[/QUOTE]
Shingo smiled. Sure, I'll be there. He said before hanging up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked at him the braclet she had first given him stil on his wrist, cracked, from the last time he cheated "if you ever think about another girl besides me. It will cause you massivd pain" Mitsu said coldly and selfishly but at the same time she didn't care how selfish the act was

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I love you Mitsu" He said softly to her

LunaCrosby said:
Ally shook her head "I don't wanna annoy you" she said and smiled.
Shingo nodded. "I'll be in the courtyard if you want to know anything else." He said before walking to the courtyard.

Mitsu stared at will for a second before she slowly walked over and sat down "this is your last chance will. Next time I won't be coming back" she said quietly as she sat down next to him and leaned against him

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back