• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Okay I'll be there as fast as I can.. Her voice echoed Levi looked over at Alastair. "My s-sister is in danger" She says stumbling on her words as gets up. "I have to help her" she says still holding the dragon as she begins to walk out of the arcade. @LunaCrosby
Scarlet continues getting thrown into buildings "dang magic work!" She mumbled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"If you do im going to rip you to peices" she said pure truth in her voice as she spoke

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "You ruined the moment" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara looked up seeing Tyler "TYLER!" She yelled as she got up and ran over falling to her knees and sliding around him puting her hands to his cheeks to make sure he was ok "Tyler?!?" She said wirriedly before she turned to the gods then looked back at Tyler
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's eyes glowed a bright white. "That's enough out of you..." He said as a FREAKING HUGE ball of light surfaced or him. "FINAL ART: SOUL BURST!" He said as he fired it at all of the gods, vaporizing them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't care it's the truth" she said softly as she leaned against will
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "So about that hotel" He said jokingly

Liara hugged Tyler once the gods where gone "tyler. Me say some thing. To Tyler" she said quickly obviously anxious to get it out

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](@shortyshot8 Do i owe either of you a reply?)

[/QUOTE]
Yes pwease

"I have one" she said as they appeared in the bed of the hotel as she nuzzled his chest

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara hugged Tyler once the gods where gone "tyler. Me say some thing. To Tyler" she said quickly obviously anxious to get it out
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler huffed as blood ran from his chest. It slowly disappeared. "Yes? What does Liara-san want to tell me so bad..?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Yes pwease

"I have one" she said as they appeared in the bed of the hotel as she nuzzled his chest

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little and patted the back of her head "I love you Mitsu" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah laughed again,"You're funny. Cause that's not happening!" She said, still laughing."You tell such good jokes."
Cam sighed "I still can't get that taste out of my mouth" He said clearly grossed out

"Liara loves Tyler" she said excitedly before she kissed him quickly then nuzzled his chest "love. Love. Love." She said happily "I love Tyler!" She said happily thinking they would be together forever now

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu just burried her face into his chest as she layed with him

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Liara loves Tyler" she said excitedly before she kissed him quickly then nuzzled his chest "love. Love. Love." She said happily "I love Tyler!" She said happily
@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu just burried her face into his chest as she layed with him

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "You really seem to like my chest" He said jokingly

Roman said:
"I'll need a few of those. It'd be great to have something to remember nights like these." Taylor said relaxing as he sat there.
"I'll send these to you then." Celia said happily as she quickly sent a few before looking out at the scene."Its so pretty from up here." She said softly in awe.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Shut up" Mitsu said quietly into william
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "That does kinda tickle" He said happily

Roman said:
"It's better than being a human. Most humans don't have such abilities, so I'm pretty happy about this and yes. It is fun." Kaz stated happily.

The fairy girl bopped Kaz's nose as hard as she could, which felt like a prick to him. She then flew over to Camilla and sat on her head, "I enjoy being a fairy!" She said happily.
"That's nice" she said smiling, she giggled as the small fairy landed on her head "What kind of things can you do, like, ability wise?" She asked as she leaned her head in her hands.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet continues getting thrown into buildings "dang magic work!" She mumbled.
Levi grabs Alastair and runs out of the arcade and changes into her dragon form and throws Alastair on her back as she flys full speed to where her sister is. @WeirdPrincess

Piffy Queen]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] I can't find your last reply)
I can't either I think it was rice r looking at nexia to see if they should tell his mom the truth or some thing like that)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu just nuzzled william more and stayed silent
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "Th-That really tickles" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I can't either I think it was rice r looking at nexia to see if they should tell his mom the truth or some thing like that)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay.. I can work with that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back