• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mitsu closed her eyes slowly and drifted off to sleep in his arms praying that he would Actualy be a good boyfreind this tine

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu closed her eyes slowly and drifted off to sleep in his arms praying that he would Actualy be a good boyfreind this tine
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and kissed her head "I love you Mitsu....Sleep well" He said falling asleep with her (GTG FAMILY CRAP xD )

Nexia mouths "I don't know. Do you want her to know where I am?" She taps her chin and glances toward the restroom "Tell her I'm in the restroom if you want to lie" She mouths to him before slowly making her way over.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll send these to you then." Celia said happily as she quickly sent a few before looking out at the scene."Its so pretty from up here." She said softly in awe.
Taylor nodded, "Yeah... It's breathtaking." The ride then stopped while they were up high. "This is why I hate these things. At least we have a good view of the scenery..."

River sighed I guess there's no pint hiding it" he mumbled as he grabed nexia and pulled her over "she's right here mom" he said as his mone stared at them suprised "d-did she sleep with you. In your bed. Together l-like a couple would" she asked obviously shocked

@Piffy Queen

Nonalaka said:
"That's nice" she said smiling, she giggled as the small fairy landed on her head "What kind of things can you do, like, ability wise?" She asked as she leaned her head in her hands.
"Well... I'm both stronger and faster physically wise. My skills with a sword is breathtaking. I can fly." Kaz rubbed his chin. "I don't have any elemental powers. Though I can cover my blades in energy which makes them sharper, adding damage to every strike I land."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slept soundly with William except for the dreamless sleep
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes slowly opened "Wha-What? What is this squishy thing?" He said before squeezing a bit before realising his hand was on her chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slept soundly before she rolled away so her back faced William having not noticed it in her sleep
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's face was bright red as he looked at his hand "Di-Did I just do that?" He asked himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu grained sligjtly as she slid so her back was right up against his chest as she slept
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little before sighing "God you are one strange Succubus" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
"He's probably just very upset he might forgive you eventually...are you worried about it?" She asked as she sat back a bit, finishing dressing his wounds.
"No, he's not strong enough to kill me, but he doesn't forgive, trust me" he says.

River sighed "yes mother" he asked as e slid an arm around nexias waist in a relaxing conftorble way as his mother stared at the two before she grabed River by the ear and pulled him away "you haven't had sex yet have you?" She asked loud enough for nexia to hear

@Piffy Queen

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little before sighing "God you are one strange Succubus" He said softly
Mitsu moaned as she rolled so she was facing him again then started to kiss his neck slightly in her sleep

Roman said:
"Well... I'm both stronger and faster physically wise. My skills with a sword is breathtaking. I can fly." Kaz rubbed his chin. "I don't have any elemental powers. Though I can cover my blades in energy which makes them sharper, adding damage to every strike I land."
"Oooh, I see!, that's pretty cool!, what about you?" She asked the small fairy "I do apologise if I'm prying, I'm just curious"

LunaCrosby said:
"No, he's not strong enough to kill me, but he doesn't forgive, trust me" he says.
She frowned apologetically "I'm sorry about your situation..."

Nonalaka said:
"Oooh, I see!, that's pretty cool!, what about you?" She asked the small fairy "I do apologise if I'm prying, I'm just curious"
"I can buff his powers by up to 100x! I also remember everything about every place we travel to~." She said happily singing it.

Nonalaka said:

She frowned apologetically "I'm sorry about your situation..."
"You don't need to say sorry its not your fault" he sighs.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Yeah... It's breathtaking." The ride then stopped while they were up high. "This is why I hate these things. At least we have a good view of the scenery..."
"It stopped? Why do they do that?" Celia asked as she held on to the cart and peeked over. She smiled as she spoke,"It's not so bad being this high...." She said softly."How long does this usually happen for?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Liara loves Tyler" she said excitedly before she kissed him quickly then nuzzled his chest "love. Love. Love." She said happily "I love Tyler!" She said happily
@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu just burried her face into his chest as she layed with him

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed a little and petted her head softly. "I love you too Liara... But I'm afraid I don't feel the same way you do..." He said softly. "I'm sorry..."

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed slightly then kissed back slowly closing his eyes as he did so [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and blushed when the waiter came over to take their order.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blushed a little and petted her head softly. "I love you too Liara... But I'm afraid I don't feel the same way you do..." He said softly. "I'm sorry..."
"What?" She asked Tyler curiously not understanding and thinking there was only one type of love before she smiled happily and kissed Tyler again "I love you I love you I love you" she said happily to him

"Can I have a coffee" Atrio asked the waiter happilt

@Sweetone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back