• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Yeah..." Taylor smiled and sat up. "That's why the line was short. I guess these things are made for moments like this one...."
Celia nodded in agreement,"Yeah.....maybe." She said softly.

Liara ran down the beach before she tripped and fell as it started to rain while she got to her knees then looked down "I've made Tyler sad.... I don't deserve tylers love" she said as she sat there in the rain on the beach
tumblr_n8mah0Po471r5cokwo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara ran down the beach before she tripped and fell as it started to rain while she got to her knees then looked down "I've made Tyler sad.... I don't deserve tylers love" she said as she sat there in the rain on the beach
tumblr_n8mah0Po471r5cokwo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
(Noooooooooo!!! Ok, that gif almost cracked me D:)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler took a seat, sniffling. "I have two really great girls liking me... And when I like one more than the other, it hurts the other one... I don't want to hurt either of them... What do I do?" He asked.
Roman sighed, "Two girls eh? I don't want you living a harem life. Here's what you do: Get them together and sit down and have a chat. Tell them you just want to be friends, and that you'd never be able to choose between the two, because you like them both. They would understand, it might take a second to sink in though."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded in agreement,"Yeah.....maybe." She said softly.
Taylor looked over at Celia and smiled, "Maybe we should. Ya know kiss.... Just for the moment."

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden stares at Levi and sighed, rolling his eyes.
Scarlet nodded "yeah I'm fine I guess" she says.

Allen raised an eyebrow and stared at her.
She stared back ".....what"

((Sorry I had to go to the store ))

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Two girls eh? I don't want you living a harem life. Here's what you do: Get them together and sit down and have a chat. Tell them you just want to be friends, and that you'd never be able to choose between the two, because you like them both. They would understand, it might take a second to sink in though."
Tyler sighed and smiled a little, wiping his nose. "Thanks Roman... I guess my search for 'the one' continues..." He laughed. "First Sena, then Nora, now this... I feel like I'm being thrown for a loop..." He said softly.

Tyler sighed and smiled a little, wiping his nose. "Thanks Roman... I guess my search for 'the one' continues..." He laughed. "First Sena, then Nora, now this... I feel like I'm being thrown for a loop..." He said softly.
"That's a lot of girls.... Anyways get out there and do what I said! They don't call me Roman the Love Doctor for nothin."

Roman said:

Taylor looked over at Celia and smiled, "Maybe we should. Ya know kiss.... Just for the moment."
Celia giggled,"Sure why not. If it's for the whole, 'in the moment' thing." She said as she looked at him.

Roman said:
"Awwww! Thank you! Kaz doesn't consider himself awesome though. I think he's pretty cool..."
She looked at Katashi and pouted "Really? Well I agree, I think Katashi is a very cool person" she said with a nod and a smile.

Liara broight her hands up and wipped her tears away
giphy.gif

"Liara wants Tyler to be happy..... But I want Tyler to love me" she said as she wiped her tears away

Roman said:
"That's a lot of girls.... Anyways get out there and do what I said! They don't call me Roman the Love Doctor for nothin."
Tyler sighed. "It's official, I'm giving up on love... For now... It's just too much pain." He said. "Anyway, I'll do my best boss!" He said as he left.

Tyler then teleported both Liara and Winter to the café, along with himself. "We need to talk." He said.

@WeirdPrincess @Daniel reaver

Lumina said:
((Shoot who do I owe replies to ? :D ))
(Me :3)

Tyler sighed. "It's official, I'm giving up on love... For now... It's just too much pain." He said. "Anyway, I'll do my best boss!" He said as he left.
Tyler then teleported both Liara and Winter to the café, along with himself. "We need to talk." He said.

@WeirdPrincess @Daniel reaver

(Me :3)
Winter blinked and looked around,"Well that was weird....I was at my dorm and now I'm here..." She muttered to herself before looking at Tyler."What's wrong?" @Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
She looked at Katashi and pouted "Really? Well I agree, I think Katashi is a very cool person" she said with a nod and a smile.
Kaz sipped his tea, taking a small drink. When he took the tea cup away from his mouth he spoke.

tumblr_m9een9jrRI1r9p24qo1_250.gif

"Thank you both. I just don't really think it's healthy to be conceited."

"Two things. One: You're welcome. Two: Get used to being complimented you big goof!" The fairy yelled shaking a fist at him.

Liara stared at Tyler tears still streaming down her face as she sat there silently waiting for him to speak

@TheRebelliousDragon

(Hey sorry guys I'll be gone for about half an hour can we pause till then

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"Sure why not. If it's for the whole, 'in the moment' thing." She said as she looked at him.
Taylor chuckled, "The whole moment thing really doesn't matter, we're boyfriend and girlfriend, we kiss much as we want!" He said, he leaned toward Celia and kissed her, not pulling back until she does.

Roman said:
Kaz sipped his tea, taking a small drink. When he took the tea cup away from his mouth he spoke.
tumblr_m9een9jrRI1r9p24qo1_250.gif

"Thank you both. I just don't really think it's healthy to be conceited."

"Two things. One: You're welcome. Two: Get used to being complimented you big goof!" The fairy yelled shaking a fist at him.
Camilla looked between the two and giggled "shes right, you should you know~ just because you accept a compliment, doesn't mean you are full of yourself"

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blinked and looked around,"Well that was weird....I was at my dorm and now I'm here..." She muttered to herself before looking at Tyler."What's wrong?" @TheRebelliousDragon
(Hey sorry guys I'll be gone for about half an hour can we pause till then

Tyler looked at Winter, then Liara. "Here's the deal. I want to have a healthy relationship with both of you... That means I won't be liking or loving, either of you. Instead, I will choose to be your friend." He said. "What I'm saying is, Winter, I'm breaking up with you... I hope you understand." He said getting straight to the point. "I love you both... And I love you both too much to hurt either of you... And if I love one more than the other, the other gets sad and angry..."

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shook his head "nothing" he says.
She furrowed her brows "It wasn't nothing, you gave me an odd look....did I say something or what?"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked between the two and giggled "shes right, you should you know~ just because you accept a compliment, doesn't mean you are full of yourself"
Kaz sighed, "I guess you're both right. Then again, I don't consider myself awesome. Then I would be full of myself, but when other people say it that's when it means something."

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "I guess you're both right. Then again, I don't consider myself awesome. Then I would be full of myself, but when other people say it that's when it means something."
She nodded "now you get it!" She smiled before sipping at her drink, "...what are fun things to do on land?" She asked.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "The whole moment thing really doesn't matter, we're boyfriend and girlfriend, we kiss much as we want!" He said, he leaned toward Celia and kissed her, not pulling back until she does.
Celia laughed before he kissed her and she wrapped her arms him, happily kissing him back for a while before pulling away."There. Now we can say we've kissed on the Ferris Wheel."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back