• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

As the red eyed boy appeared, Kalin heard a familiar whooshing that he'd heard many times in his past. Jumping away he found a dragon's tail slapping the space he had just inhabited.

'Ugh, not another dragon...' He though as the boy then charged him. Kalin brought a fist back, constructed another, longer fist made of fire behind it, and swung forward, stopping the blades incoming.

"Who the heck do you think you are, attacking people at random like this!?" He yelled, as he swung another fist right at the strangers face.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
As the red eyed boy appeared, Kalin heard a familiar whooshing that he'd heard many times in his past. Jumping away he found a dragon's tail slapping the space he had just inhabited.
'Ugh, not another dragon...' He though as the boy then charged him. Kalin brought a fist back, constructed another, longer fist made of fire behind it, and swung forward, stopping the blades incoming.

"Who the heck do you think you are, attacking people at random like this!?" He yelled, as he swung another fist right at the strangers face.

[/QUOTE]
Tyler grabbed his fist as his blades disappeared and he threw him over his head, sending him through 10 buildings. I am your worst nightmare... He said.

Daniel reaver]River sighed "yes mother" he asked as e slid an arm around nexias waist in a relaxing conftorble way as his mother stared at the two before she grabed River by the ear and pulled him away "you haven't had sex yet have you?" She asked loud enough for nexia to hear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

Mitsu moaned as she rolled so she was facing him again then started to kiss his neck slightly in her sleep
William blushed bright red and gulped "M-Mitsu that feels...." He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
"Now that's just gross. Don't you have a mint or something?" Farah asked, her face scrunched up in disgust.
Cam sighed "I don't know..........Farah I need to know something" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed bright red and gulped "M-Mitsu that feels...." He said nervously

Cam sighed "I don't know..........Farah I need to know something" He said softly
Farah looked at him,"What do you need to know?"

Roman said:
"Yeah, there is a lake at the bottom. So I guess you can go swimming." Taylor said landing at the waterfall. "Here we are!"

"Alright! We're off!" Kaz said leading the way out. "So, where do you want to go?"
"Hurray!" Celia cried happily before looking at the water fall."It's gorgeous...

"Correction...Of all the things I've ever had to face, you wouldn't even make the top ten..."

Kalin said from behind Tyler, as he focused a vortex of fire around his hand. He swung for his spine, the flames releasing in a helix pattern as it shot forward at the same time. Tyler was sent further into the air, where Kalin awaited him with another fist to the gut that sent him flying towards the ground. Before Tyler could impact, Kalin surged forward, almost appearing to teleport as he slammed one more fist into Tyler's face that sent him out of the city, almost like a reverse shooting star. Kalin then proceeded to follow him.

'Maybe that was enough to knock him out...I don't know who this kid is, but I didn't save one world just to watch another one get destroyed by horomones. What was he crying about, anyways?'

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Will you be able to kiss me ever again?" He asked sadly as he stared into her eyes
Farah burst out laughed,"Yes I'll be able to kiss you again. I thought it was going to be something serious, you had me scared for a second."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah burst out laughed,"Yes I'll be able to kiss you again. I thought it was going to be something serious, you had me scared for a second."
Cam sighed "It is serious because if you can't kiss me there is no way I can get in the mood to have sex and then I die" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hurray!" Celia cried happily before looking at the water fall."It's gorgeous...
"What can I say? I have a eye for beautiful stuff. Something you should know." Taylor said looking at the water as it splashed.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "It is serious because if you can't kiss me there is no way I can get in the mood to have sex and then I die" He said softly
"I just said I could kiss you. If you don't believe me, then just try. I've got nothing to lose." Farah stated.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika stared at the bloody body "I killed again" she said in fear

[/QUOTE]
"Well, you did the Correct thing to do. That person was the evil person." She replied helping her up

WeirdPrincess said:
"I just said I could kiss you. If you don't believe me, then just try. I've got nothing to lose." Farah stated.
Cam smiled a little "I missed you" He said before kissing her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Tyler!" Liara yelled to him as she ran after him "Tyler pwease." She yelled to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Revolution Drago/Tyler ignored her. He was blinded by his own rage and sadness. All he could do was turn on everything he loved.

Mangitungleader said:
"Well, you did the Correct thing to do. That person was the evil person." She replied helping her up
"That's now what I mean" she said gead in her voice as she stared at the crook

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Revolution Drago/Tyler ignored her. He was blinded by his own rage and sadness. All he could do was turn on everything he loved.
Liara ran over and hugged him "I'm sorry Tyler. Liaras sorry tyler. I don't want this" she said as she nuzzled his shoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That's now what I mean" she said gead in her voice as she stared at the crook

[/QUOTE]
"You should be the happy that you killed the man. Why are you not in the happy?" She asked

@Lumina[/URL]
Elyse glanced at the door, seeing him looking through.

"Like I said, it's fine. I'm fine."

She sighed, looking back out the window. In all reality, it wasn't fine. It scared the hell out of her. She wasn't exactly a fan of people touching her without her consent, after the whole experimenting thing that had been her life. She definitely wasn't fine. She was more, like... scared.

Violetta had been randomly walking around when she felt the energy spikes. She teleported near the battle, watching it unfold between Tyler and Kalin.

"Well then. This is unexpexted."

She snapped her fingers, the damaged buildings returning to normal and undamaged. She sighed, resigning herself to cleanup duty. Again.

@TheRebelliousDragon @Kalin Scarlet

Roman said:
"What can I say? I have a eye for beautiful stuff. Something you should know." Taylor said looking at the water as it splashed.
"Is that a sly way of calling me beautiful? Because if so, thank you." Celia laughed as she took a seat on the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back