• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is that a sly way of calling me beautiful? Because if so, thank you." Celia laughed as she took a seat on the ground.
"I'm the sliest of them all." Taylor said, taking Celia's stuffed animal. "Look what I got." He said smirking

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah moaned into the kiss and squirmed underneath him.
Cam pulled away "Oh no you don't" He said before kissing her neck

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed bright red and gulped "M-Mitsu that feels...." He said nervously

Cam sighed "I don't know..........Farah I need to know something" He said softly
@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
"I'm the sliest of them all." Taylor said, taking Celia's stuffed animal. "Look what I got." He said smirking
Celia looked at him and gasped,"When did you get that!? Is it mine?" She asked excitedly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nibbled on wills neck in her sleep as she layed with him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more as he was getting too excited (If ya know what I mean xD ) "Pl-Please if you don't stop then..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah moan softly,"You're killing me over here..." She said as she tilted her head back to give him a better access.
Cam smirked "It will get much better" He said before nibbling softly on her neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly woke up and looked at william "mourning" she whispered turedly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Thank god" He said to himself

Lumina said:
Elyse glanced at the door, seeing him looking through.
"Like I said, it's fine. I'm fine."

She sighed, looking back out the window. In all reality, it wasn't fine. It scared the hell out of her. She wasn't exactly a fan of people touching her without her consent, after the whole experimenting thing that had been her life. She definitely wasn't fine. She was more, like... scared.
"If you want, I can make arrangements for you...for you to go somewhere else. I don't want to hurt you any more than you already have been. Least of all by me..."

Snow:*hums as she puts finished pancakes on the plate and starts cutting up all the fruits to make a home made fruit syrup in different flavors*

@Roman

Jennete said:
Snow:*hums as she puts finished pancakes on the plate and starts cutting up all the fruits to make a home made fruit syrup in different flavors*
@Roman
Roman wandered around the kitchen, trying to find something to do. "Snooooooooow! I'm boooooooreeed!"

Jay takes a piece of paper and crumbles it up into a small ball. He takes it and tosses it at Rain's head, laughing slightly. "Think fast!" He yells from the couch. @Jennete

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nuzzled wills chest tirwdly as they layed there
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled nervously while thinking "Whatever you do Mitsu don't look down at my pants"

Roman said:
Roman wandered around the kitchen, trying to find something to do. "Snooooooooow! I'm boooooooreeed!"
Snow:*comes out in her apron and smiles the bowl of strawberry syrup in her hand* Taste this my love *she says drizzling a little from a spoon on her finger, knowing human couples ate foods off of each other, excited to try out this custom*

BlueHawk said:
Jay takes a piece of paper and crumbles it up into a small ball. He takes it and tosses it at Rain's head, laughing slightly. "Think fast!" He yells from the couch. @Jennete
Rain:*turns catching it and throws it back hard at him, smirking*

Jennete said:
Snow:*comes out in her apron and smiles the bowl of strawberry syrup in her hand* Taste this my love *she says drizzling a little from a spoon on her finger, knowing human couples ate foods off of each other, excited to try out this custom*
Jay manages to deflect it with his hand before it hits his face, but could not catch it. "Okay, you did indeed think fast." He says impressed.

BlueHawk said:
Jay manages to deflect it with his hand before it hits his face, but could not catch it. "Okay, you did indeed think fast." He says impressed.
Rain:*smirks standing* Now you think fast *and runs to him, jumping in his arms for him to catch her as she laugh, her hands in his hair and her legs wrapped around his wait as she kisses him slow and deeply*

Jennete said:
Roman nodded and let Snow put a finger in his mouth. "Wow. What was that? It's good! Oh and I'm still bored."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "It will get much better" He said before nibbling softly on her neck

William sighed "Thank god" He said to himself
"This is pure torture...even if it feels good." Farah said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"This is pure torture...even if it feels good." Farah said softly.
Cam smiled a little "Would you like it to turn into something more pleasureful?" He asked

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks standing* Now you think fast *and runs to him, jumping in his arms for him to catch her as she laugh, her hands in his hair and her legs wrapped around his wait as she kisses him slow and deeply*
Jay stumbles a bit but holds onto her, smiling as he returns the kiss. He slides his hands delicately under her to support her.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and let Snow put a finger in his mouth. "Wow. What was that? It's good! Oh and I'm still bored."
Snow:*sighs as she kisses his cheek, not able to kiss him since he had food and she thinks before smiling* Why do we not have a scavenger hunt? We have to find certain items for people that we do not know??

((oh we could interact with EVERYONE I am excited lol))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] "If you want, I can make arrangements for you...for you to go somewhere else. I don't want to hurt you any more than you already have been. Least of all by me..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's head snapped to the door, her eyes widened.

"No! No, i...."

She looked down at her hands, which she had somehow moved to sit in her lap. She tried closing her hands into fists, but her fingers only twitched. She sighed, keeping her gaze on her hands.

"I... I don't want to be separated from you."

It came out as a sad whisper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back