• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "now you get it!" She smiled before sipping at her drink, "...what are fun things to do on land?" She asked.
"Fun things to do on land? Walking, eating, playing, sleeping, hugs, exercise. It is a lot..." Kaz said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed before he kissed her and she wrapped her arms him, happily kissing him back for a while before pulling away."There. Now we can say we've kissed on the Ferris Wheel."
Taylor nodded, "Yep." He said smiling. "It wasn't enough though..." He whispered.

LunaCrosby said:
"My boss told me to destroy everyone who gets in my way, I'll leave this as a warning." He growled and teleported to viper.
Levi turned to her sister."are you okay" she says not changing back to a human cause she would be naked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked at Winter, then Liara. "Here's the deal. I want to have a healthy relationship with both of you... That means I won't be liking or loving, either of you. Instead, I will choose to be your friend." He said. "What I'm saying is, Winter, I'm breaking up with you... I hope you understand." He said getting straight to the point. "I love you both... And I love you both too much to hurt either of you... And if I love one more than the other, the other gets sad and angry..."
Winter backed away slightly,"I-I have to go... I understand where you're coming from....b-but I really need to leave." She took another step back before turning away and running out of the cafe, tears streaming down her face. I knew this probably wouldn't have worked....but I can't help but be hurt.... I'm an idiot... She thought as she ran faster. Away from the scene, away from everything, and away from the person who hurt her.

Roman said:
"Fun things to do on land? Walking, eating, playing, sleeping, hugs, exercise. It is a lot..." Kaz said with a chuckle.
Camilla giggled "well I already did most of those things in the sea! Except walking and hugging kinda" she said with a nod.

Roman said:

Taylor nodded, "Yep." He said smiling. "It wasn't enough though..." He whispered.
"I heard that." Celia said, giggling again as she glanced at him."What do you mean it wasn't enough?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi turned to her sister."are you okay" she says not changing back to a human cause she would be naked
"Yes, I think he blocked my magic when he was here" she said and did a little fire torch to make sure and made it dissapear"but its back"

LunaCrosby said:
"Its nothing really" he shakes his head again.
She rolled her eyes "Is it a secret or what? C'mon Allen, just tell me"

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter backed away slightly,"I-I have to go... I understand where you're coming from....b-but I really need to leave." She took another step back before turning away and running out of the cafe, tears streaming down her face. I knew this probably wouldn't have worked....but I can't help but be hurt.... I'm an idiot... She thought as she ran faster. Away from the scene, away from everything, and away from the person who hurt her.
Tyler cursed under his breath. "Roman..." He growled. "You said she wouldn't get hurt..." He said as pools of tears swarmed from his face. "IM SO DONE! ILL ACCEPT MY FATE!!!" He screamed as everyone turned to him. Large red symbols formed all over his body. It was the symbol of the rebellion. "Ignite the rebellion..." He growled as he threw a boulder into a nearby building with his mind.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled "well I already did most of those things in the sea! Except walking and hugging kinda" she said with a nod.
Kaz smiled, "I can go on a walk with you." He said nodding. "I can also demonstrate a hug. First you part your arms around a person like this." Kaz put his arms around himself. "Then you pat their back." Kaz then patted his back. "See?"

"I'm sorry...its just really, really complicated. I know that's not an excuse, though..." Kili said staring at Elyse through the opening in the door.

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:
"I heard that." Celia said, giggling again as she glanced at him."What do you mean it wasn't enough?"
"What do you, 'you mean it wasn't enough', are you hearing things?" He joked. Taylor then picked her up and flew away from the Ferris Wheel. "I got boring."

(Sorry, was cooking) Nexia leaves the bathroom, breathing somewhat heavy. A large amount of stardust floating off her. "I- I can't manage to hold that much back" She says walking over to River "M-maybe we should tell them, before I explode!"

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "I can go on a walk with you." He said nodding. "I can also demonstrate a hug. First you part your arms around a person like this." Kaz put his arms around himself. "Then you pat their back." Kaz then patted his back. "See?"
"Ah, really? That would be fun!" She said happily before watching his demonstration, before moving towards him and giving him a quick hug "Like that!, that's a thank you hug for being my friend!" She smiled before making her way back to her own seat, she them addressed the small fairy girl "I would hug you too but you are much too small!" She pouted slightly.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, really? That would be fun!" She said happily before watching his demonstration, before moving towards him and giving him a quick hug "Like that!, that's a thank you hug for being my friend!" She smiled before making her way back to her own seat, she them addressed the small fairy girl "I would hug you too but you are much too small!" She pouted slightly.
Kaz chuckled, "I should be the one saying, thank you. You hugged me. And yes, whenever you're ready, we'll take a walk."

"Don't worry about I can hug you!" She flew towards Camilla's finger and hugged it. "See? Tiny fairy hugs!"

"What the-!?" Kalin shouted, as he watched a large boulder fly into a building. He charged a burst of flames beneath his feet, launching himself at the building. Looking inside, he could see that no one was fatally injured, but the force of impact had launched people around. Some had broken bones, while others suffered scrapes from the explosion of glass and cement.

"Who the hell did that..." He said, as he focused on the world around him for any sense of energy building.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"What do you, 'you mean it wasn't enough', are you hearing things?" He joked. Taylor then picked her up and flew away from the Ferris Wheel. "I got boring."
Celia sneezed before smiling,"Sorry but I'm allergic to bullshit." She laughed as Taylor picked her up and flew away from the Ferris wheel."Where are we going now?"

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "I should be the one saying, thank you. You hugged me. And yes, whenever you're ready, we'll take a walk."

"Don't worry about I can hug you!" She flew towards Camilla's finger and hugged it. "See? Tiny fairy hugs!"
Camilla giggled as the fairy hugged her finger before looking up at kaz. "I suppose I'm ready go now then!" She said excitedly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sneezed before smiling,"Sorry but I'm allergic to bullshit." She laughed as Taylor picked her up and flew away from the Ferris wheel."Where are we going now?"
Taylor sneezed and looked at her, "I'm allergic to people who are allergic to bullshit." He said laughing. "Anyways, we're going to another one of my spots. It's a waterfall right over here in this forest."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"What the-!?" Kalin shouted, as he watched a large boulder fly into a building. He charged a burst of flames beneath his feet, launching himself at the building. Looking inside, he could see that no one was fatally injured, but the force of impact had launched people around. Some had broken bones, while others suffered scrapes from the explosion of glass and cement.
"Who the hell did that..." He said, as he focused on the world around him for any sense of energy building.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler burst into the rubble, his eyes full on red. You shall not interrupt the rebellion... A voice growled as a dragon slammed into the buildings and swiped Kalin hard with its tail. Tyler then proceeded to slash Kalin repeatedly with dual blades.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled as the fairy hugged her finger before looking up at kaz. "I suppose I'm ready go now then!" She said excitedly
Kaz nodded, "Well come on. Lets get our walk on." He said happily, as he stood up and put on his jacket.

"Kaz you big goof! Put me in your pocket!"

Kaz sighed and put the fairy in his pocket. "Fine, if that's where you want to go..."

tumblr_mdyeagLz0H1qfbz1so1_500.gif

Roman said:
Taylor sneezed and looked at her, "I'm allergic to people who are allergic to bullshit." He said laughing. "Anyways, we're going to another one of my spots. It's a waterfall right over here in this forest."
"Ooh! That sounds fun. Am I allowed to go swimming if there's a lake at the bottom?" Celia asked as she looked up at him.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Well come on. Lets get our walk on." He said happily, as he stood up and put on his jacket.

"Kaz you big goof! Put me in your pocket!"

Kaz sighed and put the fairy in his pocket. "Fine, if that's where you want to go..."

tumblr_mdyeagLz0H1qfbz1so1_500.gif

Camilla stood up also, straightening out her dress and fixing her hair from her face and smiling "Yay! Let's!"

(Tyler: *sees Kalin* NOBODY INTERRUPTS ME WHILE IM ON A RAMPAGE, NOBODYYYY!!! *beats Kalin to death* Me: O.o )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ooh! That sounds fun. Am I allowed to go swimming if there's a lake at the bottom?" Celia asked as she looked up at him.
"Yeah, there is a lake at the bottom. So I guess you can go swimming." Taylor said landing at the waterfall. "Here we are!"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla stood up also, straightening out her dress and fixing her hair from her face and smiling "Yay! Let's!"
"Alright! We're off!" Kaz said leading the way out. "So, where do you want to go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back