• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I still can't get that taste out of my mouth" He said clearly grossed out
"Now that's just gross. Don't you have a mint or something?" Farah asked, her face scrunched up in disgust.

LunaCrosby said:
"You don't need to say sorry its not your fault" he sighs.
"Its noones" she frowned at him "you're upset, c'mon, cheer up!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"It stopped? Why do they do that?" Celia asked as she held on to the cart and peeked over. She smiled as she spoke,"It's not so bad being this high...." She said softly."How long does this usually happen for?"
Taylor sighed, "No idea...." he said looking down at the people. As they sat there, he remembered something he told her about kissing. "Hey? Remember what I told you earlier?"

LunaCrosby said:
Buildings could be heard and seen tumbling down.
Levi drops down next to her sister, her magic works just not her sisters.. She blocks Jayden from her sister, she growls at Jayden. "Scarlet you okay." She growls keeping an eye on jayden

Liara started to understand as her expression went from love and happines to heart break and sadness "b-but Tyler kissed liara" she said desperately to Tyler not believing his words "Tyler loves liara and liara loves tyler" she said as she nuzzled his chest

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
"I can buff his powers by up to 100x! I also remember everything about every place we travel to~." She said happily singing it.
"So you can't forget?" She questioned, with an awestruck face "you're both so cool!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara started to understand as her expression went from love and happines to heart break and sadness "b-but Tyler kissed liara" she said desperately to Tyler not believing his words "Tyler loves liara and liara loves tyler" she said as she nuzzled his chest
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
It hurt Tyler's heart to see her like this... "Yes, Tyler loves Liara... But he also loves Winter... Winter is special to Tyler..." He said, hoping she'd understand. "Tyler is sorry he cannot love you too..."

Liara went wide eyed as tears started to come to her eyes and she stared at him
tumblr_mesbg2Txy71rt8ohzo1_500.gif
her world and every thing she new started to fall apart in front of her

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara went wide eyed as tears started to come to her eyes and she stared at him
tumblr_mesbg2Txy71rt8ohzo1_500.gif
her world and every thing she new started to fall apart in front of her
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler started crying too, smiling sadly as he buried his head in her chest. "I'm sorry..." He said softly. "Please... Can we please still be friends...? That would mean a lot to Tyler..."

Mayyflower said:
Levi drops down next to her sister, her magic works just not her sisters.. She blocks Jayden from her sister, she growls at Jayden. "Scarlet you okay." She growls keeping an eye on jayden
Jayden stares at Levi and sighed, rolling his eyes.

Scarlet nodded "yeah I'm fine I guess" she says.

Nonalaka said:
"Its noones" she frowned at him "you're upset, c'mon, cheer up!"
Allen raised an eyebrow and stared at her.

Liara started to shake her head "t-Tyler doesn't love liara?" She asked in a whisper as she started to cry more as she hugged her self and looked down
f9209274b3d70be059a609f588a472dc.gif

"BUT I WANT TYLER TO LOVE ME!" She yelled

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
"So you can't forget?" She questioned, with an awestruck face "you're both so cool!"
"Awwww! Thank you! Kaz doesn't consider himself awesome though. I think he's pretty cool..."

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "No idea...." he said looking down at the people. As they sat there, he remembered something he told her about kissing. "Hey? Remember what I told you earlier?"
Celia shook her head,"Not a thing. That roller coaster made me forget whatever it was you told me.... Could really think straight after that." She said as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara started to shake her head "t-Tyler doesn't love liara?" She asked in a whisper as she started to cry more as she hugged her self and looked down
f9209274b3d70be059a609f588a472dc.gif

"BUT I WANT TYLER TO LOVE ME!" She yelled

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's whole body shook. He didn't know what to do. "B-But Winter loves Tyler too... And Tyler can't love Liara AND Winter... So what does he do...?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head,"Not a thing. That roller coaster made me forget whatever it was you told me.... Could really think straight after that." She said as she looked at him.
Taylor didn't turn his head, and kept his eyes on the area he had them on. "Usually around this time is when people kiss. Maybe that's why we're in this situation."

"I want Tyler to love me" she said as she stared down then wiped her tears
giphy.gif
before she got up and started to run down the beach as she cried loudly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Taylor didn't turn his head, and kept his eyes on the area he had them on. "Usually around this time is when people kiss. Maybe that's why we're in this situation."
Celia blinked in surprise,"That happens up here? That....would be nice." She said softly as she looked back towards the sky, smiling as she blushed.

tumblr_npg9k1XNTO1qjpn3ko4_400.gif

Nexia stands there, face a slight pinkish color. She shifts away from River slightly "I-If you excuse me... I need to use the restroom real fast" She bolts into the restroom and slams the door.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked in surprise,"That happens up here? That....would be nice." She said softly as she looked back towards the sky, smiling as she blushed.
tumblr_npg9k1XNTO1qjpn3ko4_400.gif
"Yeah..." Taylor smiled and sat up. "That's why the line was short. I guess these things are made for moments like this one...."

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden stares at Levi and sighed, rolling his eyes.
Scarlet nodded "yeah I'm fine I guess" she says.

Allen raised an eyebrow and stared at her.
"Get the fuck away from my sister!" She shouts her eyes red.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler reached his hand out for her, but didn't reach far enough. Tears still ran down his face as he screamed at the sky and teleported away. He showed up next to Roman. There was evidence he had been crying and he still was.
@Roman
Roman walked out of the kitchen, "Yo, Ty! Woah! Are you crying or were you? C'mon, take a seat, tell me what's wrong..."

Roman said:
Roman walked out of the kitchen, "Yo, Ty! Woah! Are you crying or were you? C'mon, take a seat, tell me what's wrong..."
Tyler took a seat, sniffling. "I have two really great girls liking me... And when I like one more than the other, it hurts the other one... I don't want to hurt either of them... What do I do?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back