• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Well... Be back in a second." Roman said. He grabbed the bowl from Snow and went in the kitchen. Roman began eating and soon returned.
Snow:*smiles happily, in her dress that they had bought at their trip to the mall*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Well I would like to eat again because I am hungry after that fight" He said teasingly
Farah rolled her eyes and laughed,"If you're hungry, then I have just the thing for you."

BlueHawk said:
(That's awfully suspicious...)
Jay gives her a funny look, but ultimately nods his head. "Not how people normally phrase it... But yes let's do that." He says excitedly, lying her on the couch. (Fade)
((shhhhh..... lol))

Rain:*yawns, asleep in bed as she drapes an arm around Jay, her eyes closed and face looking peaceful for once*

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily, in her dress that they had bought at their trip to the mall*
Roman jumped on Snow playfully, when he did that they appeared at Snow's pond in the backyard of their house. "WE ARE HOME!"

Jennete said:
((shhhhh..... lol))
Rain:*yawns, asleep in bed as she drapes an arm around Jay, her eyes closed and face looking peaceful for once*
Jay snores lightly, holding her close as he cuddles her. He breathes slowly and lightly, occasionally sighing happily.

Roman said:
Roman jumped on Snow playfully, when he did that they appeared at Snow's pond in the backyard of their house. "WE ARE HOME!"
Snow:*yelps surprised smiling and her arms go around his neck giggling* Yes yes we are

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Oh comeon there has to be something you want to do?!"
"Well... No not really. What do you wanna do?" He asked

Violetta sighed, making all the boulders vanish and the damage to the environment disappear as well. She crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow at Kalin's transformation. She just kept watching.

@TheRebelliousDragon @Kalin Scarlet

Jennete said:
Snow:*yelps surprised smiling and her arms go around his neck giggling* Yes yes we are
Roman picked Snow up and happily her inside. "It's great to be back! Our first day home married!"

Roman said:
Roman picked Snow up and happily her inside. "It's great to be back! Our first day home married!"
Snow:*kisses him softly and smiles* I am so happy we are married and home

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at him and gasped,"When did you get that!? Is it mine?" She asked excitedly.
"Yes! I won it for you, but you were sick at the moment." Taylor sat the stuffed animal down and picked up Celia, slowly flying downward toward the bottom of the waterfall.

Jennete said:
Snow:*kisses him softly and smiles* I am so happy we are married and home
"I am also glad to be home." Roman put Snow down and kissed her, his hands around her waist. "I love you." He said smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
"Aren't I?" Farah laughed as she bent down and kissed him.
Cam smiled and placed his hand on her lap as he kissed her (FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Roman said:
"Yes! I won it for you, but you were sick at the moment." Taylor sat the stuffed animal down and picked up Celia, slowly flying downward toward the bottom of the waterfall.
"Oh! I'm sorry I missed that." Celia said as she was picked up and waved at the stuffed animal as they lowered towards the bottom of the waterfall."Thank you for winning that for you."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! I'm sorry I missed that." Celia said as she was picked up and waved at the stuffed animal as they lowered towards the bottom of the waterfall."Thank you for winning that for you."
"Well you asked so I delivered." Taylor chuckled.

Roman said:
"I am also glad to be home." Roman put Snow down and kissed her, his hands around her waist. "I love you." He said smiling
Snow:*smiles, floating a bit as she kisses him back before pulling his mask back up, smiling a little as she whispers* Your kisses are going to distract me...

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles, floating a bit as she kisses him back before pulling his mask back up, smiling a little as she whispers* Your kisses are going to distract me...
Roman pulled his mask back down and kissed her again, "What if that's what I wanted them to do?" He asked,

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and placed his hand on her lap as he kissed her (FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
( xD fade it shall)

Farah turned over as she slept and groaned."Never again....so hungry..." She mumbled in her sleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD fade it shall)
Farah turned over as she slept and groaned."Never again....so hungry..." She mumbled in her sleep.
Cam laughed a little "Th-That was interesting" He said jokingly

LunaCrosby said:
"You'll get pissed at me then get embarrassed" he sighed.
She paused for a bit, pursing her lips briefly before shrugging lightly "...tell me anyway"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back