• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"How nice of you." Celia laughed before she kicked her feet."I wanna get in the lake."
"Oh... There is a lake down there." Taylor stopped flying and held Celia tightly as he dived into the water.

Roman said:
"Yeah, there is a lake at the bottom. So I guess you can go swimming." Taylor said landing at the waterfall. "Here we are!"

"Alright! We're off!" Kaz said leading the way out. "So, where do you want to go?"
"Eeeeeh, I don't know...there are many nice places..." she rocked on her heels a bit as she thought "I guess we could walk around the park?" She said eventually, smiling at him.

Nonalaka said:
"Eeeeeh, I don't know...there are many nice places..." she rocked on her heels a bit as she thought "I guess we could walk around the park?" She said eventually, smiling at him.
"The park it is." Kaz said happily. He then began to walk.

The fairy poked her head out of Kaz's pocket and frowned, "You didn't have to stuff me in there you butt!"

Roman said:
"The park it is." Kaz said happily. He then began to walk.
The fairy poked her head out of Kaz's pocket and frowned, "You didn't have to stuff me in there you butt!"
"Yay!" Camilla chimed happily as she followed behind him almost skipping, giggling when the fairy told him off.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Farah opened her eyes and looked at him,"You always seem to make it interesting."
Cam smiled and looked at her "That thing with the wall was new" He said to her

Roman said:
"Oh... There is a lake down there." Taylor stopped flying and held Celia tightly as he dived into the water.
Celia squealed as he dived into the water before pushing herself away from him and swimming up. She gasped as she made it to the surface,"Well that was interesting.....my clothes are wet now though."

LunaCrosby said:
"Your cute sometimes" he muttered and looked at the wall.
She stared at him for a bit as she fiddled with the ends of her hair before her gaze fell to the floor "Y-You've already told me that before... H-How is that a secret? I-I haven't done anything to make me seem that way"

Kalin noticed that everything was fixing itself. He glanced around, until he set his eyes on Violetta. He teleported down to her. "Hey there! Nice weather we're having, huh?" He said, his flames drawing closer to him to avoid hurting the girl by accident. "I mean, if it wasn't for the raging dragon kid up there. But it seems like I'm having some help with damage control. Is that your doing?" He asked, keeping prepared to strike the dragon if it came for him.

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah....slightly uncomfortable, but worth it." Farah laughed slightly.
Cam smiled "I love you" He said before smirking as his tail moved along her back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mi
mitsu walked into the bathroom closing the door and yawning as she started to wash up

[/QUOTE]
William stood up and looked down "What the hell is going on?" He asked himself

Nonalaka said:
"Yay!" Camilla chimed happily as she followed behind him almost skipping, giggling when the fairy told him off.
Kaz sighed, "Sorry." He said nervously. He then turned to Camilla, "You seem like you're having fun."

"Better say sorry you stupid butt!" She said crossing her little arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia squealed as he dived into the water before pushing herself away from him and swimming up. She gasped as she made it to the surface,"Well that was interesting.....my clothes are wet now though."
"I see... That sucks. Mine are too, but I don't seem to care anyway." Taylor said swimming around in the water. "So what are you gonna do about it?"

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Sorry." He said nervously. He then turned to Camilla, "You seem like you're having fun."
"Better say sorry you stupid butt!" She said crossing her little arms.
Camilla nodded, "you two are fun to be around!" She said happily as she caught up and walked alongside him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu washed up then walked out in some fresh clothing and smiled at william
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I-I have to do something" He said quickly going into the bathroom and looking at his pills "D-Did I take those pills!?!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah wiggled and laughed,"Get your tail off of me."
Cam laughed "No way" He said before letting it rest in her hands

Mitsu appeared infront of him sitting on the counter as the pills appeared in her hand "what are these" she asked sternly as she crossed on leg over the other and waited for her awnser

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu appeared infront of him sitting on the counter as the pills appeared in her hand "what are these" she asked sternly as she crossed on leg over the other and waited for her awnser
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked "God save me" He said nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back