• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded, "you two are fun to be around!" She said happily as she caught up and walked alongside him.
"Oh! Thank you. We have a odd relationship, when I turned into a fairy, she promised to help me. Now we're here." Kaz said chuckling. "I don't see how it works out since she calls me a 'butt' all the time but it does."

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Sorry." He said nervously. He then turned to Camilla, "You seem like you're having fun."
"Better say sorry you stupid butt!" She said crossing her little arms.

"I see... That sucks. Mine are too, but I don't seem to care anyway." Taylor said swimming around in the water. "So what are you gonna do about it?"
"Take them off!" Celia said, grinning as she swam over to the edge before sitting on the side and taking off her dress."This was such a nice one too....dry cleaning it is!" She cried before snapping her fingers and changing into a bathing suit."Tada! All better!" She said happily before jumping back into the water.

tumblr_nq7ewaB4cD1upwp4do8_250.gif

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I-I have to do something" He said quickly going into the bathroom and looking at his pills "D-Did I take those pills!?!"

Cam laughed "No way" He said before letting it rest in her hands
Farah looked at it and squeezed the tail before trailing her fingers over it."Why is this so sensitive?"

Roman said:
"Oh! Thank you. We have a odd relationship, when I turned into a fairy, she promised to help me. Now we're here." Kaz said chuckling. "I don't see how it works out since she calls me a 'butt' all the time but it does."
"That's so nice!" Camilla said as she smiled up at him "I find it kinda cute that she calls you that, I dunno why, it just makes me giggle" she pit her hands in the pockets of her jacket "I hope we get to stay friends!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"William" Mitsu said sternly to him demanding an awnser from him as to what they where
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I keep those for....Emergencies" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
"Take them off!" Celia said, grinning as she swam over to the edge before sitting on the side and taking off her dress."This was such a nice one too....dry cleaning it is!" She cried before snapping her fingers and changing into a bathing suit."Tada! All better!" She said happily before jumping back into the water.

Farah looked at it and squeezed the tail before trailing her fingers over it."Why is this so sensitive?"
Cam's face turned bright red as he groaned a little "I-I don't know!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Emergenceis" she asked sternly wanting to know what kind of emergencies
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I keep them incase things don't really 'work' ya know?" He asked nervously

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I keep those for....Emergencies" He said nervously

Cam's face turned bright red as he groaned a little "I-I don't know!"
Farah giggled,"This is more fun than it should be." She said, moving her hands fast."I like this, I like this a lot."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And what is that supposed to mean" she said coldly to him getting agravated

[/QUOTE]
William sighed and pointed at his pants "Things?" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled,"This is more fun than it should be." She said, moving her hands fast."I like this, I like this a lot."
Cam blushed more "Th-That's too much!" He said nervously "I mean you've never done that to my other tail" He said with a slight wink

shortyshot8 said:

Cam blushed more "Th-That's too much!" He said nervously "I mean you've never done that to my other tail" He said with a slight wink
"What things wlliam" she said sternly to him as she glared wanting te truth

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What things wlliam" she said sternly to him as she glared wanting te truth

[/QUOTE]
William sighed as he leaned close to her ear explaining what they were used for before pulling away

Mitsu sighed "seriously you had to make it so hard. If it was because of your powers then you should have just said so. And didn't act like they where drugs" Mitsu said to him her expression and tone softening

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed "seriously you had to make it so hard. If it was because of your powers then you should have just said so. And didn't act like they where drugs" Mitsu said to him her expression and tone softening
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed before turning around to hide his uh....Nevermind "God that was embarrassing to talk about" He said nervously

Mitsu sighed and got off the counter hugging him from behind and resting her head on his back as she handed him back the medicine

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor looked at Celia, after taking off his shirt, "Wow.... I think I'll be going swimming a lot more." He said diving back in.

@Lumina[/URL]
Elyse laid her head into the crook of his shoulder. Everything he was saying, she agreed with. Considering his statements, she figured she should respond with her own.

"I don't think I can exist without you anymore."

Elyse whispered into his shoulder, finding some strength in her arm to move it to touch his side. She still couldn't believe she could touch him without turning him to metal. It was... amazing. She blushed hard, and continued.

"You matter so much to me, and... I don't ever want to be apart from you again. I..."

She wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words. She kept her face hidden in his shoulder, really enjoying the feeling of having another person close.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed and got off the counter hugging him from behind and resting her head on his back as she handed him back the medicine
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed and placed the medicine on the sink "This is one of the reasons I'm not good enough...I have stupid problems like that" He said sadly

Nonalaka said:
She stared at him for a bit as she fiddled with the ends of her hair before her gaze fell to the floor "Y-You've already told me that before... H-How is that a secret? I-I haven't done anything to make me seem that way"
"I don't know it just slipped into my mind" he says.

shortyshot8 said:

Farah blushed and dropped the tail,"Sh-Shut up! Don't say things like that." She exclaimed as she pushed the tail away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and dropped the tail,"Sh-Shut up! Don't say things like that." She exclaimed as she pushed the tail away.
Cam laughed before putting the tail in front of her face "It's true" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
"That's so nice!" Camilla said as she smiled up at him "I find it kinda cute that she calls you that, I dunno why, it just makes me giggle" she pit her hands in the pockets of her jacket "I hope we get to stay friends!"
Kaz sighed, "Yeah, we'll stay friends. But the smallest one here needs to be a little nicer.

"Shut up! You big butt!"

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia, after taking off his shirt, "Wow.... I think I'll be going swimming a lot more." He said diving back in.
Celia laughed as she floated on her back in the water,"Sounds nice. Am I allowed to come with?" She said jokingly."This is really nice and peaceful....I could just stay here forever..."

Lumina said:
Elyse laid her head into the crook of his shoulder. Everything he was saying, she agreed with. Considering his statements, she figured she should respond with her own.
"I don't think I can exist without you anymore."

Elyse whispered into his shoulder, finding some strength in her arm to move it to touch his side. She still couldn't believe she could touch him without turning him to metal. It was... amazing. She blushed hard, and continued.

"You matter so much to me, and... I don't ever want to be apart from you again. I..."

She wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words. She kept her face hidden in his shoulder, really enjoying the feeling of having another person close.
"....Love you." Kili said almost whispering. His hands gripped her closer, wrapping under her arms and wrapping across each other on her back. He blushed even more from the intimacy of this moment, and embarrassment at what he'd just said. He hoped Elyse had heard him, because he would be hard pressed to say it again at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back