• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] "....Love you." Kili said almost whispering. His hands gripped her closer, wrapping under her arms and wrapping across each other on her back. He blushed even more from the intimacy of this moment, and embarrassment at what he'd just said. He hoped Elyse had heard him, because he would be hard pressed to say it again at the moment.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blushed even harder at his declaration of love. She felt blessed that this man, this man right here, was the one that loved her.

"Yeah. Me too."

She managed out, showing her feelings matched his. She steeled her nerves and willed her arms to move upwards, albeit slowly, to wrap around his neck, pulling him in that much closer. She had never felt an emotion so strong as her one of love for this man in front of her. She doubted she'd ever feel one as strong again. She KNEW she'd never care for anyone like she did him, no matter how much time had passed or what events transpired. He was it for Elyse. And she was glad for it.

Roman said:
Taylor pulled Celia underwater, without moving his face from her's. He continued to kiss her, getting rougher as he did so
Celia moaned slightly and held on tighter as she pressed herself into him, gently nipping at his lip.

Lumina said:
Elyse blushed even harder at his declaration of love. She felt blessed that this man, this man right here, was the one that loved her.
"Yeah. Me too."

She managed out, showing her feelings matched his. She steeled her nerves and willed her arms to move upwards, albeit slowly, to wrap around his neck, pulling him in that much closer. She had never felt an emotion so strong as her one of love for this man in front of her. She doubted she'd ever feel one as strong again. She KNEW she'd never care for anyone like she did him, no matter how much time had passed or what events transpired. He was it for Elyse. And she was glad for it.
Kili smiled as he stared over her shoulder. He pulled back,face still red with blush,and kissed Elyse on the cheek. "I think I'm about at the end of my rope, here. Any more, and I just might cry." He said, laughing quietly.

"I hope you know just how much it means to know that you feel the same way." Kili stated, pressing back into the hug.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia moaned slightly and held on tighter as she pressed herself into him, gently nipping at his lip.
When the two resurfaced, Taylor pulled away. He chuckled and looked at Celia, "That is a kiss." He said jokingly

Roman said:
When the two resurfaced, Taylor pulled away. He chuckled and looked at Celia, "That is a kiss." He said jokingly
Celia blushed,"Yeah yeah. Alright..." She said before looking at something behind him and gasping."How did he....what?" She whispered as she stared at Ulqui that sat behind them. He smirked and waved,"Hey. Having a nice swim?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled as she licked the tail again before moving it away,"I'm done now. I really need to go take a shower....but not here. Hotel showers are gross."
Cam blushed more "That wasn't cool......Oh god...I got too much lust inside of me" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Where would you slap me" He asked teasingly
@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed,"Yeah yeah. Alright..." She said before looking at something behind him and gasping."How did he....what?" She whispered as she stared at Ulqui that sat behind them. He smirked and waved,"Hey. Having a nice swim?"
Taylor turned around and smirked, "Oh hi!" He said childishly. "Having more than a nice swim. It's perfect."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed more "That wasn't cool......Oh god...I got too much lust inside of me" He said nervously

@Daniel reaver
"Eh, you should be fine....I think. Can you take us back home? I kinda don't want to be here anymore..."Farah said as she stood up and got dressed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Eh, you should be fine....I think. Can you take us back home? I kinda don't want to be here anymore..."Farah said as she stood up and got dressed.
Cam gulped and nodded "Holy shit am I nervous?" He asked himself before grabbing her hands

Roman said:
Taylor turned around and smirked, "Oh hi!" He said childishly. "Having more than a nice swim. It's perfect."
"I can see that....it would probably be best to let go of her." Ulqui said as he leaned back. "Why are you here? Did you follow us?" Celia asked as she tilted her head. "Nah, just got bored staying at home." He stated.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]River nodded then walked over laying with her be kissing her cheek lovingly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "You ruin my fun" He said jokingly "But what do I do about...This" He asked pointing down

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah tilted her head as she looked at him,"Are you okay?"
Cam smiled nervously "No-Nothing" He said clearly nervous

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed as she put some chaotic energy into him fixing every thing that was wrong
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed in relief "Thank god" He said before turning back around patting down his pants

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are you sure? Because you look nervous...like how usually am sometimes..." Farah said.
Cam went wide eyed "Oh god no" He said before letting go of her hands "This can only happen once in my life......It's a mass craving" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili smiled as he stared over her shoulder. He pulled back,face still red with blush,and kissed Elyse on the cheek. "I think I'm about at the end of my rope, here. Any more, and I just might cry." He said, laughing quietly.
"I hope you know just how much it means to know that you feel the same way." Kili stated, pressing back into the hug.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse managed a small laugh.

"Hey, that's my line."

She hid her beet-red face into his shoulder again, her arms losing their strength and falling limply to her sides again. In fact, if Kili wasn't hugging her she was pretty sure she'd fall back and lie down herself. Her body had used up all its strength. But she didn't want to stop the hug. Because this hug meant something different, something important. She was so in love with this man. She was never going to let anything bad happen to him because of her. She vowed right then and there that she was going to protect him, and never hurt him... once she wasn't injured or sick or whatever the hell this was.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam went wide eyed "Oh god no" He said before letting go of her hands "This can only happen once in my life......It's a mass craving" He said nervously
"Okay..." Farah said slowly,"What does that mean? Is it bad?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay..." Farah said slowly,"What does that mean? Is it bad?"
Cam sighed "A craving is where I want to feed but a mass craving is.......Much worse" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can see that....it would probably be best to let go of her." Ulqui said as he leaned back. "Why are you here? Did you follow us?" Celia asked as she tilted her head. "Nah, just got bored staying at home." He stated.
Taylor sighed, "I know, you love your sister and you want her to be safe and all that other stuff, but I won't do anything to hurt her. Now, if you're here to fight, that's a different story."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "A craving is where I want to feed but a mass craving is.......Much worse" He said sadly
Farah nodded"So is it like sex non-stop? Should I be afraid or something....cause this sounds kind of scare."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded"So is it like sex non-stop? Should I be afraid or something....cause this sounds kind of scare."
Cam gulped "Yeah it means basically nonstop" He said sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back