• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed a little and leaned into him nuzzling him lovingly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William lifted her chin before kissing her on the lips

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "I know, you love your sister and you want her to be safe and all that other stuff, but I won't do anything to hurt her. Now, if you're here to fight, that's a different story."
Ulqui rolled his eyes,"I'm not here to fight you. I just came because I was bored." He stated as he looked at them. Celia frowned,"You couldn't have told me first? I'd rather not be surprised that you're here....you scared me."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam gulped "Yeah it means basically nonstop" He said sadly
Farah gasped,"Oh....So what do we do then?" She asked softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui rolled his eyes,"I'm not here to fight you. I just came because I was bored." He stated as he looked at them. Celia frowned,"You couldn't have told me first? I'd rather not be surprised that you're here....you scared me."

Cam sighed "Well you get very very drunk before it starts it will help" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Well you get very very drunk before it starts it will help" He said softly
"How long does it last exactly? I know you said non-stop and all....but is it like a few days, a week, or like a month or something?" Farah asked as she sat back down on the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"How long does it last exactly? I know you said non-stop and all....but is it like a few days, a week, or like a month or something?" Farah asked as she sat back down on the bed.
Cam sighed "About a day" He said sadly to her "I am very sorry"

shortyshot8 said:
William lifted her chin before kissing her on the lips
@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor remained quiet. He ignored what Ulqui asked of him and kept Celia in his grasp.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "About a day" He said sadly to her "I am very sorry"
Farah nervously chewed on her lower lip,"Right....a whole day...this should be interesting. It's fine really, it's not much of a problem."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nervously chewed on her lower lip,"Right....a whole day...this should be interesting. It's fine really, it's not much of a problem."
Cam sighed "I just don't want to break you" He said softly

Lumina said:
Elyse managed a small laugh.
"Hey, that's my line."

She hid her beet-red face into his shoulder again, her arms losing their strength and falling limply to her sides again. In fact, if Kili wasn't hugging her she was pretty sure she'd fall back and lie down herself. Her body had used up all its strength. But she didn't want to stop the hug. Because this hug meant something different, something important. She was so in love with this man. She was never going to let anything bad happen to him because of her. She vowed right then and there that she was going to protect him, and never hurt him... once she wasn't injured or sick or whatever the hell this was.
Kili leaned forward, letting Elyse rest on her back, before rolling off, and lying beside her with a smile on his face.

"I'm really happy right now. Just had to say it. If you see me grinning like a complete fool for some time, that is my excuse. Just putting it out there in advance." He said, laughing happily.

Roman said:
Taylor remained quiet. He ignored what Ulqui asked of him and kept Celia in his grasp.
Celia sighed and rested her forehead on Taylor's shoulder,"Why me? Why does he have to be here..." She muttered. Ulqui rolled his eyes,"Stop whining. You'll live with me being here....Why haven't you let her go yet? What's your deal?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I just don't want to break you" He said softly
Farah nodded,"Yeah....that's pretty scary....but if it's for you, then I don't mind doing this."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sighed and rested her forehead on Taylor's shoulder,"Why me? Why does he have to be here..." She muttered. Ulqui rolled his eyes,"Stop whining. You'll live with me being here....Why haven't you let her go yet? What's your deal?"

Farah nodded,"Yeah....that's pretty scary....but if it's for you, then I don't mind doing this."
Cam sighed as he rocked back and forth "Here it goes" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu kissed back as she brought a hand to his cheek before she pulled away and dared up at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I really want to live a life with you" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor frowned, "Because I don't answer to you. If she asks me to let her go, then I will. I can care less to what you say though."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed as he rocked back and forth "Here it goes" He said nervously
Farah tilted her head as she looked at him,"Oh jeez....this is nerve racking and nothing's happened yet..." She whispered to herself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"And you will as long as your loyal" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before sighing "I suppose it's very rare for a Succubus to be pregnant so kids are out of the question huh?" He asked a bit sad

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah tilted her head as she looked at him,"Oh jeez....this is nerve racking and nothing's happened yet..." She whispered to herself.
Cam's eyes glowed purpled before he launched onto her clawing at her waistband as he kissed her neck

Roman said:
Taylor frowned, "Because I don't answer to you. If she asks me to let her go, then I will. I can care less to what you say though."
Ulqui frowned,"Well damn. Fine whatever, don't let her go. Just a warning, I swear if you do anything to hurt her or upset her in any way your ass is as good as dead." He said, sitting down on the ground.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before sighing "I suppose it's very rare for a Succubus to be pregnant so kids are out of the question huh?" He asked a bit sad

Cam's eyes glowed purpled before he launched onto her clawing at her waistband as he kissed her neck
Farah yelped as she fell back before moaning when he kissed her neck.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui frowned,"Well damn. Fine whatever, don't let her go. Just a warning, I swear if you do anything to hurt her or upset her in any way your ass is as good as dead." He said, sitting down on the ground.
Taylor chuckled, "I doubt you can beat me in anything. And besides, why would I do anything to hurt, Celia? I love her too much to hurt her in any way."

WeirdPrincess said:

Farah yelped as she fell back before moaning when he kissed her neck.
Cam smirked as he pulled her pants off then moved up taking her shirt off "You're mine!" (FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked as he pulled her pants off then moved up taking her shirt off "You're mine!" (FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE)
(Now, can I please note that their interactions are only ever sex, now? Farah and Cam, Imean. Is that really all they're capable of now? Really?))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Now, can I please note that their interactions are only ever sex, now? Farah and Cam, Imean. Is that really all they're capable of now? Really?))

[/QUOTE]
(And might I note you complain too much?)

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I doubt you can beat me in anything. And besides, why would I do anything to hurt, Celia? I love her too much to hurt her in any way."
"Because guys can be assholes to her. They take her innocent demeanor and use it against her, they can take advantage of that. I refuse to let anyone like that come near her or much less date her." Ulqui said as he stared at Celia who had somehow fallen asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back