• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yes, because I did not come here for smut :| ))

[/QUOTE]
(Then stop reading the damn post)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded into wills chest "yeah" she said softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "All well I can still love you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
(Then stop reading the damn post)
(54 percent of the posts are smut. Around a quarter is a buildup to smut, and the little bit remaining barely exists.)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](54 percent of the posts are smut. Around a quarter is a buildup to smut, and the little bit remaining barely exists.)

[/QUOTE]
(Anyone else feel like he complains daily? No? All well)

shortyshot8 said:
(Anyone else feel like he complains daily? No? All well)
(No, its not daily. Just when I've seen the same thing again...and again... And aga-oh wait, that's every day! ))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](No, its not daily. Just when I've seen the same thing again...and again... And aga-oh wait, that's every day! ))

[/QUOTE]
(Guess who is dropping this conversation? THIS GUY!)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked as he pulled her pants off then moved up taking her shirt off "You're mine!" (FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE)
Farah groaned as she woke up,"Oh my god....that was just.....ugh!" She covered her eyes as she chest slowly rose and fell as she breathed."Everything hurts....I'm so sticking sore....fuck..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah groaned as she woke up,"Oh my god....that was just.....ugh!" She covered her eyes as she chest slowly rose and fell as she breathed."Everything hurts....I'm so sticking sore....fuck..."
Cam laid there "That was too much" He said sitting up before groaning in pain "Fuck my back hurts"

Mitsu nodded before she pulled away and turned around waking out of the room and sighed "shall we go some where" she asked him

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laid there "That was too much" He said sitting up before groaning in pain "Fuck my back hurts"
"That's why I didn't move. God...everything really hurts." Farah whispered, refusing to move.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded before she pulled away and turned around waking out of the room and sighed "shall we go some where" she asked him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Anywhere" He said happily as he followed her

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui frowned,"Well damn. Fine whatever, don't let her go. Just a warning, I swear if you do anything to hurt her or upset her in any way your ass is as good as dead." He said, sitting down on the ground.

Farah yelped as she fell back before moaning when he kissed her neck.
"Why the hell would I want to take advantage of anyone? That's stupid and not worth even a second of my time. So, therefore, you don't have to worry about what I do because it's not any of that." Taylor said angrily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's why I didn't move. God...everything really hurts." Farah whispered, refusing to move.
Cam sighed "I must admit I won't be surprised if you are pregnant again after all that's what the whole thing is about so that an Incubus can impregnate a female"

(( My opinion:

this-thread-just-went-full-retard.jpg
))

Roman said:
"Why the hell would I want to take advantage of anyone? That's stupid and not worth even a second of my time. So, therefore, you don't have to worry about what I do because it's not any of that." Taylor said angrily.
Ulqui held up his hands,"Well damn man. I was just saying, no need to get angry at me for telling you." Celia mumbled something in her sleep and held on to Taylor tighter, burying her face in his neck."Stupid brother....love you anyways.....I love you too Taylor..." She muttered sleepily.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I've got people free...wait, wasn't one of my characters interacting with yours?)

[/QUOTE]
(Who was it?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui held up his hands,"Well damn man. I was just saying, no need to get angry at me for telling you." Celia mumbled something in her sleep and held on to Taylor tighter, burying her face in his neck."Stupid brother....love you anyways.....I love you too Taylor..." She muttered sleepily.
Taylor sighed and shook his head, "Sorry man, I just don't like when expect me to do things of that manner. I also am just a little sick from riding a roller coaster earlier, it's just not back on track yet. My mind that is"

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and shook his head, "Sorry man, I just don't like when expect me to do things of that manner. I also am just a little sick from riding a roller coaster earlier, it's just not back on track yet. My mind that is"
"Right, I got you." Ulqui said nodding."Now that that's settled, I'll be taking my leave now. All I wanted to do was talk to you, so I'm out. Bye." He said, doing a weird two finger salute before vanishing.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I must admit I won't be surprised if you are pregnant again after all that's what the whole thing is about so that an Incubus can impregnate a female"
"I really hope not! I don't want anymore kids...seeing as how we already have two. I don't think I could handle a third." Farah said as she layed her arms at her side.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right, I got you." Ulqui said nodding."Now that that's settled, I'll be taking my leave now. All I wanted to do was talk to you, so I'm out. Bye." He said, doing a weird two finger salute before vanishing.
Taylor carried Celia out of the water and laid her down, using his now dry shirt as a cover for her. "It's a beautiful night..." he said to himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I really hope not! I don't want anymore kids...seeing as how we already have two. I don't think I could handle a third." Farah said as she layed her arms at her side.
Cam sighed "Well I don't think it's possible for you to now have another kid but whatever" He said with a shrug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back