• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Yeah, only thing that happened with us is Kaz found the park ))
((Ah, okay uvu))

Camilla clapped her hands "yay! The park!!" Camilla clumsily stumbled ahead, her feet didn't really make noise, her steps almost completely silent in fact, but still, her run looked like she found it difficult to do, she stopped once she reached inside the gates of the park.

Nonalaka said:
((Ah, okay uvu))
Camilla clapped her hands "yay! The park!!" Camilla clumsily stumbled ahead, her feet didn't really make noise, her steps almost completely silent in fact, but still, her run looked like she found it difficult to do, she stopped once she reached inside the gates of the park.
Kaz smiled and ran behind Camilla, when he reached the gate, he slowed down to walking. "So, Camilla? Have you ever been to the park? Or is it your first time?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Does anyone wanna interact with my new character)

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm all booked, maybe you can join as at the park ))

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and ran behind Camilla, when he reached the gate, he slowed down to walking. "So, Camilla? Have you ever been to the park? Or is it your first time?" He asked curiously.

((Sure))

Kinna walks though the park, bored out of her mind. "There is no one good around here" She mutters to herself looking round the park.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Kinna walks though the park, bored out of her mind. "There is no one good around here" She mutters to herself looking round the park.

[/QUOTE]
Kaz sees someone else in the park as he swung back and forth on his swing. When the swing went up, he jumped off and flew towards the girl, using his wings. Kaz stopped flying and landed right in front if her with a smile, "Hello!"

Roman said:

She shook her head "I've been, but only once and I didn't stay, it was with another fairy actually" she said smiling "she was tinie tiny like your friend though!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Kinna walks though the park, bored out of her mind. "There is no one good around here" She mutters to herself looking round the park.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla happily clapped her hands "Another friend!" She followed kaz with a smile on her face.

Roman said:
Kaz sees someone else in the park as he swung back and forth on his swing. When the swing went up, he jumped off and flew towards the girl, using his wings. Kaz stopped flying and landed right in front if her with a smile, "Hello!"
Kinna stops dead in her tracks and looks at his wings. Perfect She smiles at the two. "Hi..." She says shyly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Kinna stops dead in her tracks and looks at his wings. Perfect She smiles at the two. "Hi..." She says shyly.

[/QUOTE]
"Hi, I'm Kaz and this is my friend Camilla. We saw you over here alone and decided to check up on you."

Kaz's fairy peeked out of his pocket, "Kaz! You big butt! You never mention me!!" She pouted.

"This is also a friend of mine. She hasn't told me her name yet..."

Roman said:
"Hi, I'm Kaz and this is my friend Camilla. We saw you over here alone and decided to check up on you."

Kaz's fairy peeked out of his pocket, "Kaz! You big butt! You never mention me!!" She pouted.

"This is also a friend of mine. She hasn't told me her name yet..."
Kinna looks toward the fairy and forms a hidden evil smile. "H-Hi there" She says, still acting very shy... "U-um... I'm new here..."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Kinna looks toward the fairy and forms a hidden evil smile. "H-Hi there" She says, still acting very shy... "U-um... I'm new here..."

[/QUOTE]
"Its lovely to meet you miss!" Camilla smiled as she stood near Kaz "Kaz and I are new too!" She nodded "would you like to join us?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Kinna looks toward the fairy and forms a hidden evil smile. "H-Hi there" She says, still acting very shy... "U-um... I'm new here..."

[/QUOTE]
Nonalaka said:
"Its lovely to meet you miss!" Camilla smiled as she stood near Kaz "Kaz and I are new too!" She nodded "would you like to join us?"
Kaz had taken on his human form, all his fairy features returning to normal. He gave the girl a surprised look then a soft smile.

all-i-ever-wanted-was-to-see-you-smile-young-justice-ocs-31953690-500-281.gif

"Welcome. Just as Camilla said we are both new also." He said happily.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Kaz had taken on his human form, all his fairy features returning to normal. He gave the girl a surprised look then a soft smile.
all-i-ever-wanted-was-to-see-you-smile-young-justice-ocs-31953690-500-281.gif

"Welcome. Just as Camilla said we are both new also." He said happily.

@Nonalaka
"Nice to meet you both" She smiles innocently. She fidgets with the card packs on her belt.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Nice to meet you both" She smiles innocently. She fidgets with the card packs on her belt.

[/QUOTE]
Kaz smiled and noticed she was playing with something on her belt, "Mind if I ask: What's your name and that there? I'm just curious." He said nodding.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and noticed she was playing with something on her belt, "Mind if I ask: What's your name and that there? I'm just curious." He said nodding.
@Nonalaka
"Oh... I'm Kinna, and these..." She lifts the pack of cards " Is my summoning cards" She says quietly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Oh... I'm Kinna, and these..." She lifts the pack of cards " Is my summoning cards" She says quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Kaz looked at the pack of cards in awe, "Cool! I never met anyone with such and ability. I actually didn't think anyone could do it. Oh and nice name by the way."

Roman said:
Kaz looked at the pack of cards in awe, "Cool! I never met anyone with such and ability. I actually didn't think anyone could do it. Oh and nice name by the way."
Kinna nods, holding her cards. "I... Um.... Do you wanna see them work" She asks quietly, shuffling her cards.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Kinna nods, holding her cards. "I... Um.... Do you wanna see them work" She asks quietly, shuffling her cards.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah! That'd be great if you could demonstrate. I like to see how the ability works." Kaz said enthusiastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back