• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Yeah! That'd be great if you could demonstrate. I like to see how the ability works." Kaz said enthusiastically.
Kinna gets a smirk on her face. She pulls out a blank card and points it toward Kaz. "Copia" she calls out. The Card flashes and a new image appears on the blank card. A pair of wings and a black sword are designed on the card. "Progetto" She calls out, the card flashes again as she gains a pair of wings.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Kinna gets a smirk on her face. She pulls out a blank card and points it toward Kaz. "Copia" she calls out. The Card flashes and a new image appears on the blank card. A pair of wings and a black sword are designed on the card. "Progetto" She calls out, the card flashes again as she gains a pair of wings.

[/QUOTE]
"Did you just copy my appearance?" Kaz asked, watching as she did what she did. "Wow that's cool...."

Roman said:
"Did you just copy my appearance?" Kaz asked, watching as she did what she did. "Wow that's cool...."
Kinna smirks, "Yeah. It is" She puts the card back into the deck as the wings vanish.

(( god dammit, I'm really bad at staying awake ;- ;) )

"That's super interesting!" Camilla chimed as she smiled at the girl excitedly "Nice to meet you Kinna!" The Nymph girl intrigued by this new persons ability.

@Roman

@Piffy Queen

Nonalaka said:
"I wasn't ashamed" she said shaking her head "I'm not used to compliments, remember?...I-I didn't want you see my dumb girly red face..."
@LunaCrosby

((It took me like 300 years to find my last reply ;-;, I dunno if you answered or not, my notifications are dumb, but I couldn't see it anyways))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](No?....oh. oops :| Sorry ;- ;) )

[/QUOTE]
((Ah, also sorry that our interactions with madoka and moriko keep falling flat, I was trying to send them to meet up with others so it wasnt just couple stuff ;0;,....that's proving to be hella difficult though))

BlueHawk said:
Jay snores lightly, holding her close as he cuddles her. He breathes slowly and lightly, occasionally sighing happily.
Rain:*yawns a little and wakes up slowly, looking at Jay and smiles a little, her finger tips brushing his jaw as she slips out of his arms to go get some fruit, hungry. As she goes outside to the tree she notices a little red cap in a Fairy circle* What are you doing here? *the redcap looks at Rain and snickers, not unusual and so she smirks back. He bows so low he bottom is in the air and he nose touches the ground as he sticks up his up unnaturally, behind him and bends it towards her, his bloodied hand open. He says "Come with me my queen of Dark" Rain is confused and looks back towards the house where Jay is, looking at the Red cap and takes his hand suddenly gone, the fairy circle gone. The tree gone. Inside the house the fruit vanishes and every trace she was ever there. All that is left is the necklace that used to hold her, lying on the table*

((um idk what Princess did with Nissa, she may or may not be free but @Daniel reaver what are we going to do about Aeos and Scarlet, like bruh Heartbreak has been on but has she responded? I haven't see anything))

Jennete said:
((um idk what Princess did with Nissa, she may or may not be free but @Daniel reaver what are we going to do about Aeos and Scarlet, like bruh Heartbreak has been on but has she responded? I haven't see anything))
(Yeah idk what to do about this DX. Maybe we should just unfreeze them?)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Tim can interact with her he is in the courtyard)

[/QUOTE]
(I was gonna put lana in the woods battling a monster of that's alright)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yeah idk what to do about this DX. Maybe we should just unfreeze them?)

[/QUOTE]
((We can tag her if they move from the apartment))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok that sounds good)

[/QUOTE]
((Awesome well I'll reply first))

Scarlet:*sighs as she sits down in the kitchen, not knowing how it is going in their with Aeos and his real body. His real love. His real.....mother. *she put her head in her hands, blood tears running down her face* It feels like I am loosing my son all over again... *She whispers, holding her stomach, remembering the past... and her miscarriage*

Jennete said:
((Awesome well I'll reply first))
Scarlet:*sighs as she sits down in the kitchen, not knowing how it is going in their with Aeos and his real body. His real love. His real.....mother. *she put her head in her hands, blood tears running down her face* It feels like I am loosing my son all over again... *She whispers, holding her stomach, remembering the past... and her miscarriage*
Arises mom appeared in front of scarlet slowly "don't you say that. You will not lose Aeos any time soon" she said softly to scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Arises mom appeared in front of scarlet slowly "don't you say that. You will not lose Aeos any time soon" she said softly to scarlet

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet:*looks up at her slowly, wiping away the tears and nods her head a little* I guess... but.. I just. I started to feel like he was mine.. my little boy. And now, *she motions to the mother* I am reminded again of how I can never have kids. How I will never be a mother.

Daniel reaver](I was gonna put lana in the woods battling a monster of that's alright) [/QUOTE] Tim stood in the courtyard [I]Where the hell is Shingo he said he wiil be here in a minute [/I]Tim looked around and didn't see Shingo so he decided to go into the woods [I]I think i should go on a little adventure since i haven't been here [/I]Tim thought as he entered into the forest [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Scarlet:*looks up at her slowly, wiping away the tears and nods her head a little* I guess... but.. I just. I started to feel like he was mine.. my little boy. And now, *she motions to the mother* I am reminded again of how I can never have kids. How I will never be a mother.
"Actually you are one...." She said as she looked down "I was never a good mother for him because of his what I had called mutation... But you accept him. That's why he started to replace me with you in his memories" she said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Actually you are one...." She said as she looked down "I was never a good mother for him because of his what I had called mutation... But you accept him. That's why he started to replace me with you in his memories" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet:*she stands and looks at the mother, giving her more physical energy to be touchable and she holds her hand, her eyes looking into hers* I tried.. to make him remember that I wasn't his mother..

Lana ran through the woods her sword drawn as she held it out pared to strike

tumblr_mler8aAred1rg5bz8o1_500.gif
the beast that was attacking her. She had been fighting the beast for a while constantly stricking, blocking and dodging and she was geting tired of the beast as she ran at it jumping up into the air "lord of wind lend my sword your speed and swiftness" she said as her blade started to glow green and she struck at the beast with incredible speeds
5f1d5737adb9150f8bf9938deceb1db2b9fe1990_hq.gif

@Shiroe Kurona

"I dont want him o remember me. especialy after what I did" she said quietly to her

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Scarlet:*she nods softly and looks to her room where Aeos is* I would want my child to know who their mother is.. even if I had things to regret. I would never wish to be forgotten..
"Would you want him to remember you if your the reason he's dead" she asked scarlet softly as she looked down

@Jennete[/URL]
Tim went through the forest then he started hearing loud sounds Tim then started going to the direction which he heard the sounds Tim hid behind a bush and saw a giant beast and a person fighting it Holy Shit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back