• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair sighs, "Well theres plenty to do so maybe we should walk around the town." Blair smiles and snuggles up to him.
Han nodded, "Oh yeah. That could work, well I'm gonna get dressed. I don't wanna wear pajamas out." He said chuckling

Lumina said:
((I think so ;^ ;) )
Dakota continued to walk ahead with a small blush crossing her face. "Thank you, b-but I don't think so" she let a nervous laugh.

@Roman[/URL]

@Piffy Queen

@LunaCrosby

((It took me like 300 years to find my last reply ;-;, I dunno if you answered or not, my notifications are dumb, but I couldn't see it anyways))

((Ah, also sorry that our interactions with madoka and moriko keep falling flat, I was trying to send them to meet up with others so it wasnt just couple stuff ;0;,....that's proving to be hella difficult though))
Kaz watched the wings disappear and blinked when we're completely gone. "Do they vanish at will or when you put the card away?" He asked, looking around the girl to see if there we're any traces of... Well himself.

Lumina said:
Elyse blushed seeing his blush, but she nodded nonetheless. She wanted to be close to him, mainly because now she actually could be close to him. It wasn't ever an option until now, so hell yeah she was gonna take this opportunity.
Kili wrapped an arm around Elyse's waist, and pulled hers around his neck. He then slipped his other hand up to her cheek, stroking it gently. This was...nice, he thought. The feeling of being so close to the person he loved...wow, he definitely just said it in his head.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued to walk ahead with a small blush crossing her face. "Thank you, b-but I don't think so" she let a nervous laugh.
Ryft shook his head.

"I'm not in the business of lying yanno."

He blushed a bit and looked off around the park.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili wrapped an arm around Elyse's waist, and pulled hers around his neck. He then slipped his other hand up to her cheek, stroking it gently. This was...nice, he thought. The feeling of being so close to the person he loved...wow, he definitely just said it in his head.

[/QUOTE]
For some reason, this wasn't awkward. She felt perfectly at peace right here with Kili. Like it was second nature. Like... it was fated or something sappy like that. Regardless, she was happy being here with Kili. Maybe it's cuz they weren't hiding their feelings anymore, so it didn't have to be awkward. No matter what, this moment made all that crap they went through in that other dimension completely worth it.

Lumina said:
Ryft shook his head.
"I'm not in the business of lying yanno."

He blushed a bit and looked off around the park.
"A-anyways!, where else would you like to go?" She asked, quickly changing the subject as she slowed her walking pace.

Nonalaka said:
"A-anyways!, where else would you like to go?" She asked, quickly changing the subject as she slowed her walking pace.
Ryft cleared his throat, shrugging.

"I don't know where else there is to go. You're the amusement park expert."

He crossed his arms, playfully smirking at Dakota.

Rentaro finished unpacking his things in his dorm room, and decided since it was still early, he'd go for a jog. Switching into track pants and a t-shirt, he began to run across campus, taking the opportunity to see some of the sights around the school.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](yeah i had daniel say that he would leave every thing and go with her)

[/QUOTE]
Euloria paused and stared at him "...you mean it?" She asked, blinking a few times.

Lumina said:
For some reason, this wasn't awkward. She felt perfectly at peace right here with Kili. Like it was second nature. Like... it was fated or something sappy like that. Regardless, she was happy being here with Kili. Maybe it's cuz they weren't hiding their feelings anymore, so it didn't have to be awkward. No matter what, this moment made all that crap they went through in that other dimension completely worth it.
Kili yawned gently some time later. He didn't know how long they had been lying there together, but he honestly didn't care. It felt great, and if he wasn't starting to feel tired, he could stare into her beautiful brown eyes until the world stopped.

"I...n-no, nevermind." He said quietly, blushing as he stared at Elyse.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria paused and stared at him "...you mean it?" She asked, blinking a few times.
"i do. id leave everything to be with you" he said softly to her as he smiled lovingly and stared at her

@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yoshino frowned and looked around as she walked around the campus."Suka-chan disappeared.... I wonder where she went." She mumbled to herself as she walked into the woods."Might as well get some training in with this sword." She said before drawing her sword and rapidly making slashes in the air. She had a concentrated look on her face as she pretended she was fighting an enemy.

Roman said:
Taylor slowly lifted off the ground and began to fly away. "You got it...." he said in a low whisper. Taylor zipped through the sky, quickly with little to no turbulence. He made it home in no time and slowly flew through the window he left open. He then set Celia down on his bed and covered her up, he himself laid down after and went to sleep.
Celia shot up from where she layed and looked around, frowning."Where am I...? The last thing I remember is seeing Ulqui at the waterfall then....nothing." She mumbled as she fell back down and covered her eyes with her arm.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"its fine" lana said as she stared at him for a second before she felt a wind blow in and looked over in its direction letting to blow through her hair as she stood there
Asuna-Yuuki-asuna-yuuki-33427760-500-220.gif

"so whats your name" she asked not moving to face him

[/QUOTE]
My name is Tim Wellmish Tim said happily pointing to himself and giving a big smile

Lumina said:
Ryft cleared his throat, shrugging.
"I don't know where else there is to go. You're the amusement park expert."

He crossed his arms, playfully smirking at Dakota.
She turned to look at him, raising a brow "....amusement park expert...aha no,.....well this is your day out, I'm accompanying you" she chuckled. "Just go where you think is fun, there's loads of stuff here like...hmm, well theres the Ferris wheel, there's a haunted house thing, that thing that takes you up really high and drops you down, though you just ate so I don't recommend that, or loads of games where you win prizes" she shrugged.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili yawned gently some time later. He didn't know how long they had been lying there together, but he honestly didn't care. It felt great, and if he wasn't starting to feel tired, he could stare into her beautiful brown eyes until the world stopped.
"I...n-no, nevermind." He said quietly, blushing as he stared at Elyse.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blinked, looking at Kili with a confused expression.

"W-what was that about..?"

She asked nervously, wondering what he had stopped himself from saying. Despite being nervous, she was extremely curious too. She couldn't help but blush seeing Kili do the same.

Nonalaka said:
She turned to look at him, raising a brow "....amusement park expert...aha no,.....well this is your day out, I'm accompanying you" she chuckled. "Just go where you think is fun, there's loads of stuff here like...hmm, well theres the Ferris wheel, there's a haunted house thing, that thing that takes you up really high and drops you down, though you just ate so I don't recommend that, or loads of games where you win prizes" she shrugged.
Ryft turned to face Dakota.

"See, you know more than me. Expert! Um let's see... um, what's a ferris wheel?"

He looked at Dakota intently.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
My name is Tim Wellmish Tim said happily pointing to himself and giving a big smile

[/QUOTE]
lana turned to him and smiled brightly

Asuna_bb.gif

"its nice to meet you tim" she said cheerfully to him as she smiled happy to have made a freind

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Alright." Han got up and quickly went upstairs to get dressed. "I'm ready to walk." He said with a slight laugh

Lumina said:
Elyse blinked, looking at Kili with a confused expression.
"W-what was that about..?"

She asked nervously, wondering what he had stopped himself from saying. Despite being nervous, she was extremely curious too. She couldn't help but blush seeing Kili do the same.
"I...I was just going to say...that I thought you were...beautiful. I always thought you were beautiful, since I first met you..." He whispered. "Ummm...yeah, that's what I wanted to say." He said, looking away with his entire face turning red.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana turned to him and smiled brightly
Asuna_bb.gif

"its nice to meet you tim" she said cheerfully to him as she smiled happy to have made a freind

[/QUOTE]
Tim then looked at her and smiled at her aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back