• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino frowned and looked around as she walked around the campus."Suka-chan disappeared.... I wonder where she went." She mumbled to herself as she walked into the woods."Might as well get some training in with this sword." She said before drawing her sword and rapidly making slashes in the air. She had a concentrated look on her face as she pretended she was fighting an enemy.

Celia shot up from where she layed and looked around, frowning."Where am I...? The last thing I remember is seeing Ulqui at the waterfall then....nothing." She mumbled as she fell back down and covered her eyes with her arm.
Taylor groaned, "You're at my house again. You told me you wanted to come here so, I brought here...." he slowly sat up and yawned, "Why so loud though?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] "I...I was just going to say...that I thought you were...beautiful. I always thought you were beautiful, since I first met you..." He whispered. "Ummm...yeah, that's what I wanted to say." He said, looking away with his entire face turning red.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's face was probably about as red as Kili's by this time. He really thought she was pretty this whole time? Wow. She never would have thought that in a million years.

"Me? Beautiful? I don't really get it, but thanks. And you..."

Here she goes. She figured she owed him a response.

"I've always liked you since that day I woke up after the incident with the ship. When you were there to make sure I was okay... yeah."

She cursed herself for being bad with words. Yeah, the awkward wad definitely back.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim then looked at her and smiled at her aswell

[/QUOTE]
"so...... well i have to report this in that i succeeded so.." she said as she pulled a phone out of a hidden pocket and typed in the number before bringing it to her ear

Rentaro's jog took him through the forest, leading from the dorms to tue main campus. As he ran through, he heard the sound of heaving breathing. His pace slowed as he looked in the general direction of the noise.

'I understand we're young, but is it really necessary to have sex in public? I think I'll just go talk some sense into them...'

Stepping around a tree to find a girl training with a sword, Rentaro called out faster than he could think.

"Hey! Did you at least lay down a tarp, first?"

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"so...... well i have to report this in that i succeeded so.." she said as she pulled a phone out of a hidden pocket and typed in the number before bringing it to her ear

[/QUOTE]
You work for people?Tim said as he looked at her curiously

Roman said:
Taylor groaned, "You're at my house again. You told me you wanted to come here so, I brought here...." he slowly sat up and yawned, "Why so loud though?"
"Why are you so annoying?" Celia grumbled childishly."I forgot where I was and I was a bit confused. I thought maybe I would be at my house....guess not."

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yoshino stopped and pointed her sword at the boy,"Who are you and why are you here?" She asked, glaring at him as she tighter her grip on the hilt of the sword."And what are you talking about? I don't need to lay down a tarp for this."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
You work for people?Tim said as he looked at her curiously

[/QUOTE]
"well im a hero so i need some on to hire me" she said before they picked up and lana told them she had completed her quest before she put her phone away again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i do. id leave everything to be with you" he said softly to her as he smiled lovingly and stared at her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She blushed a bit as she smiled softly "I'm glad" she replied before finishing her food.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"well im a hero so i need some on to hire me" she said before they picked up and lana told them she had completed her quest before she put her phone away again

[/QUOTE]
Tim looked at Lana and said Sooo,Lana why don't we go on a quest, i wanna go with you

lana looked at him then giggled a little and brought a hand to her chin

asuna_gif_7_by_bremm_ruarte-d5lmphk.gif

"i think we can find a quest" she said teasingly to him

@Shiroe Kurona

Lumina said:
Elyse blinked, looking at Kili with a confused expression.
"W-what was that about..?"

She asked nervously, wondering what he had stopped himself from saying. Despite being nervous, she was extremely curious too. She couldn't help but blush seeing Kili do the same.

Ryft turned to face Dakota.

"See, you know more than me. Expert! Um let's see... um, what's a ferris wheel?"

He looked at Dakota intently.
Dakota chuckled "A Ferris wheel is like a big wheel that has carriages on it, it spins around slowly, taking you up high" she explained as she fiddled with the ends if her hair.

Lumina said:
Elyse's face was probably about as red as Kili's by this time. He really thought she was pretty this whole time? Wow. She never would have thought that in a million years.
"Me? Beautiful? I don't really get it, but thanks. And you..."

Here she goes. She figured she owed him a response.

"I've always liked you since that day I woke up after the incident with the ship. When you were there to make sure I was okay... yeah."

She cursed herself for being bad with words. Yeah, the awkward wad definitely back.
"R-really? Wow...I couldn't tell. I just thought you saw me as a friend...even after we saw each other again, I thought I was the only one who felt this way..." He said, looking at Elyse as he spoke.

"I'm glad I was wrong." he said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why are you so annoying?" Celia grumbled childishly."I forgot where I was and I was a bit confused. I thought maybe I would be at my house....guess not."

Yoshino stopped and pointed her sword at the boy,"Who are you and why are you here?" She asked, glaring at him as she tighter her grip on the hilt of the sword."And what are you talking about? I don't need to lay down a tarp for this."
"Well, I asked and you said my house. You said.... My bed was comfy." Taylor said looking at her. He smiled, "I only think it's comfy with someone else is with me."

Daniel reaver]lana looked at him then giggled a little and brought a hand to her chin [IMG]http://orig00.deviantart.net/2221/f/2012/324/b/3/asuna_gif_7_by_bremm_ruarte-d5lmphk.gif[/IMG] "i think we can find a quest" she said teasingly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Why? whats wrong?Isn't ok to go on a quest? Tim said looking at Lana

WeirdPrincess said:
Rentaro lowered his hand. "No, I suppose not." He said. He looked the girl in the eyes with his usual blank stare. "As for who I am and what I'm doing, I don't exactly understand why that would concern you..."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Why? whats wrong?Isn't ok to go on a quest? Tim said looking at Lana

[/QUOTE]
lana turned away from him and thought before she turned back to him a serious look on her face

tumblr_myjmeij5yT1qztgoio1_500.gif

"you have to promise to follow my orders. and not get in the way alright" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana turned away from him and thought before she turned back to him a serious look on her face
tumblr_myjmeij5yT1qztgoio1_500.gif

"you have to promise to follow my orders. and not get in the way alright" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Whatever you say Boss!!! Tim said giving her a little salute

lana nodded as she put a hand on the hilt of her sword to make sure it was there "well there's another quest a little deeper into the woods.. so we will take that one" lana said to him as she turned and started to walk deeper into the woods

@Shiroe Kurona

...♅Akira continued watching them and turned around. When he began walking, he stood on a twig, causing it to break and emit a loud, audible noise. Akira spoke quietly♅...

“ Damn.. ”

Roman said:
"Well, I asked and you said my house. You said.... My bed was comfy." Taylor said looking at her. He smiled, "I only think it's comfy with someone else is with me."
Celia giggled,"Well....I guess so. Sleeping with someone else does make it better. Especially when you can use them as a pillow."

Daniel reaver]lana nodded as she put a hand on the hilt of her sword to make sure it was there "well there's another quest a little deeper into the woods.. so we will take that one" lana said to him as she turned and started to walk deeper into the woods [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Tim also looked at the boy She is right who are you?

@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira looked at the male and female and smiled nervously as he replied♅...

“ U-uh... room service? ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o1_r2_250_zps5arivbui.gif

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Rentaro lowered his hand. "No, I suppose not." He said. He looked the girl in the eyes with his usual blank stare. "As for who I am and what I'm doing, I don't exactly understand why that would concern you..."

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino lowered her sword slightly,"Maybe it doesn't....but it's awfully suspicious as to why you're in the woods."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back