• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam rolled over to look at her "I-I think I pulled something" He said before grunting
Taylor sighed, "What are we supposed to do about that? Old people should just go to a hospital. We're only teens."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"im glad you like it" he said softly as he finished his food then smiled at her "do you want to get dessert" he asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
"Dessert?" she smiled and nodded childishly "yes!, I'd like to get some!" She said happily.

"I see. Well then, what are we waiting for?" Rentaro said, walking past her. He opened a small bottle of water he had taken with him, and took a short sip.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Cam rolled over to look at her "I-I think I pulled something" He said before grunting
Celia frowned,"Well than you need to go to the hospital. There's not much we can do to help you."

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "What are we supposed to do about that? Old people should just go to a hospital. We're only teens."
Cam glared at him "I'm not that old I'm only in my twenty-thousands.....But what I needed to say is about Celia's mother"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu thought for a second before shrugging "i dont care" she said as she layed down on the bed again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "That's not very helpful...Though I wouldn't mind just cuddling with you" He said with a shrug

shortyshot8 said:
Cam glared at him "I'm not that old I'm only in my twenty-thousands.....But what I needed to say is about Celia's mother"

William laughed a little "That's not very helpful...Though I wouldn't mind just cuddling with you" He said with a shrug
"Go ahead. Just be quick... I'm comfortable and I don't want to listen to your voice for long."

Roman said:
"Go ahead. Just be quick... I'm comfortable and I don't want to listen to your voice for long."
Cam finally stood up "I will tear your spleen out if you say that again" He said clearly pissed off

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu giggled "well either one will do" she said softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Since we don't know where to go I like this idea better" He said before laying next to her

shortyshot8 said:
Cam finally stood up "I will tear your spleen out if you say that again" He said clearly pissed off
"Are you mad? Just relax. Jeez." Taylor said chuckling. "Damn elders..." he mumbled.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Whatever" He said before looking at Celia "Listen....Your mother might be....Pregnant" He said softly

@WeirdPrincess
"Again? You guys have a lot of sex....like a lot." Celia said as she looked at him."Is this a bad thing?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Again? You guys have a lot of sex....like a lot." Celia said as she looked at him."Is this a bad thing?"
Cam sighed "I don't think you know how big a deal this is" He said his eye twitching with anger

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu giggled then slid into william lovingly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and hugged her softly "I love you Mitsu" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed a little then nodded as the waiter handed her a dessert menu

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm..." Euloria looked at the menu for a bit before deciding on a cheesecake, she then looked up "why are you laughing?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I don't think you know how big a deal this is" He said his eye twitching with anger
"Relax you Damn cry baby. Just know if you harm anyone or break anything you'll be in for some trouble." Taylor said as he lie in Celia's lap.

Roman said:
"Relax you Damn cry baby. Just know if you harm anyone or break anything you'll be in for some trouble." Taylor said as he lie in Celia's lap.
Cam glared at him "I hope you know if I wanted to I could make you into a slave and kill you" He said angrily "Now stay out of this conversation"

shortyshot8 said:
"Well sorry! You don't exactly tell me anything....how am I suppose to know." Celia said, frowning as she looked away.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam glared at him "I hope you know if I wanted to I could make you into a slave and kill you" He said angrily "Now stay out of this conversation"
"Just a fair warning. You can't get mad at Celia for simply saying, 'again'. It's just a simple question." Taylor said yawning

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and hugged her softly "I love you Mitsu" He said softly
"love you" she whispered as she layed there with him yawning a little

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm..." Euloria looked at the menu for a bit before deciding on a cheesecake, she then looked up "why are you laughing?"
"your just cute when your happy" daniel said to her with a happy smile

WeirdPrincess said:
"Who said you were coming with me? I don't even know you nor does my Suka-chan." Yoshino said as she walked faster to get ahead of him.
"Coming with you? I'm just going in the same direction while looking for someone to talk to. I don't know what gave you the idea I was going with you..." He said, walking faster himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back