• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded,"Well have fun with that....a thought this was only going to last a week? You know, the whole pregnancy thing."
Cam sighed "When it happens the first time it's a week and gets a week longer each time" He said with a shrug

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i love you too" he said softly to her then waited till the waiter left before he looked at euloria "hey euloria... have you ever wanted kids?" he asked her completely serious about it

[/QUOTE]
She stared at him "....K-Kids?...I....I never really thought about it" she replied placing a hand to her chin "...I mean...I suppose I'd have a bit of experience of being a mom from raising hatchlings..."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Rentaro Satomi." He said, not turning to face her once as they walked on."And you? I'd like to know the name of the people I'm trying to help."

[/QUOTE]
"Yoshino Hinamori. And I don't need you're help, I can sense where she is. I just happened to lose her for a few seconds." She said before facing forward again.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "When it happens the first time it's a week and gets a week longer each time" He said with a shrug
"So...will this take two weeks now or three? Seeing as how Ulqui and I were born on the same day, it should be two weeks." Celia said with a slight frown.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yoshino Hinamori. And I don't need you're help, I can sense where she is. I just happened to lose her for a few seconds." She said before facing forward again.

"So...will this take two weeks now or three? Seeing as how Ulqui and I were born on the same day, it should be two weeks." Celia said with a slight frown.
Cam nodded "Yeah two weeks" He said happily "What's wrong?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Yeah two weeks" He said happily "What's wrong?" He asked
"The thought of having another brother or sister is a bit....unsettling. Like, what if it's a girl and she just takes up everyone's attention and then I'm just forgotten. Or if it's a boy and he's nicer than Ulqui, meaning you could like him better you know." Celia rambled on.

"Nice to meet you Yoshiin. And why do you keep assuming I'm trying to help? Like I said, I'm only going in the same general direction." He said, with a hint of false irritation in his voice.

Nonalaka said:
She stared at him "....K-Kids?...I....I never really thought about it" she replied placing a hand to her chin "...I mean...I suppose I'd have a bit of experience of being a mom from raising hatchlings..."
"do you want childeren" he asked her softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"The thought of having another brother or sister is a bit....unsettling. Like, what if it's a girl and she just takes up everyone's attention and then I'm just forgotten. Or if it's a boy and he's nicer than Ulqui, meaning you could like him better you know." Celia rambled on.
Cam kissed her cheek "Don't worry...That won't happen I promise" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"do you want childeren" he asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
She thought for a bit "I...Well, yeah, eventually" she said with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled happy with that answer before he took his fork and stole a bite of her cake

[/QUOTE]
"H-Hey!" She laughed "What about you? What's your answer?" She asked curiously.

"i want to have children.... with you" he said softly before he took another bite not blushing or acting embarrassed by his answer

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Cam kissed her cheek "Don't worry...That won't happen I promise" He said softly
"Are you sure? Because I've heard people say that and then everything changes. I don't want to Ulqui and I to be left out or forgotten. That's just scary," Celia said, shaking her head quickly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are you sure? Because I've heard people say that and then everything changes. I don't want to Ulqui and I to be left out or forgotten. That's just scary," Celia said, shaking her head quickly.
Cam smiled warmly "I will never forget you" He said softly "EVER" He said before kissing her on the cheek again

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΦZero walked towards a large edge and looked out towards his seemingly infinite army. He called out to them as his eyes turned a blood red colour and Darkness began surrounding himΦ...
“ It is time, brothers! Today, we march onto Earth and take down Imperius Vi Euphoria, along with any Sanctums we find! ”

10fb13q_zpssaaw3tey.gif

---------------------

...♅Akira smiled and took Lana's hand, soon shaking it. He sighed lightly and turned around, soon walking over to the edge of the forest. He looked up at the setting moon and spoke, a faint smile appearing on his face♅...

“ I'm going to miss this world. ”

Rurouni.Kenshin.Meiji.Kenkaku.Romantan.Shin.Kyoto.Hen.1080p_S3_zpsoe2styuq.png

—————Final Chapter: Ragnarøkkr Begins—————

((( Opening Song for the chapter:

[media]

[/media] )))
[/QUOTE]
Jack appeared next to Akira "Hey you ditched me!" He yelled angrily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΦZero walked towards a large edge and looked out towards his seemingly infinite army. He called out to them as his eyes turned a blood red colour and Darkness began surrounding himΦ...
“ It is time, brothers! Today, we march onto Earth and take down Imperius Vi Euphoria, along with any Sanctums we find! ”

10fb13q_zpssaaw3tey.gif

---------------------

...♅Akira smiled and took Lana's hand, soon shaking it. He sighed lightly and turned around, soon walking over to the edge of the forest. He looked up at the setting moon and spoke, a faint smile appearing on his face♅...

“ I'm going to miss this world. ”

Rurouni.Kenshin.Meiji.Kenkaku.Romantan.Shin.Kyoto.Hen.1080p_S3_zpsoe2styuq.png

—————Final Chapter: Ragnarøkkr Begins—————

((( Opening Song for the chapter:

[media]

[/media] )))
[/QUOTE]
lana followed him curiously hearing what he said she jumped "whats that supposed to mean!!!" she said defiantly to him as she stared at him putting a hand on her sword with a determined and defiant look on her face "i wont let you destroy this earth if that's what your planning. im a hero and i will protect our world from any thing" she said to him

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Nice to meet you Yoshiin. And why do you keep assuming I'm trying to help? Like I said, I'm only going in the same general direction." He said, with a hint of false irritation in his voice.

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino rolled her eyes,"Sure. Whatever you say." She muttered as they finally walked out of the woods. She looked around the area and sighed,"Where-" she stopped as her eyes lit up before she began to walk in the direction of the beach."Found her!"

Mayyflower said:
(Okay, who?)
(There's Leon, Laura, Marie, Restia and Est))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino rolled her eyes,"Sure. Whatever you say." She muttered as they finally walked out of the woods. She looked around the area and sighed,"Where-" she stopped as her eyes lit up before she began to walk in the direction of the beach."Found her!"
Ren looked out, and began to make his way for the beach, as well. "She's obviously the sis-con type..." he said to himself quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack appeared next to Akira "Hey you ditched me!" He yelled angrily
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana followed him curiously hearing what he said she jumped "whats that supposed to mean!!!" she said defiantly to him as she stared at him puting a hand on her sword with a determined look on his face

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

“ It's nothing, Lana-chan.. Apologies, Jack. I'm going to need you to tell Asuka-chan that I'm sorry. ”

...ΦSuddenly, a large explosion was heard coming from the not-so-far distance. Zero and his army had entered EarthΦ...

...♅Akira sighed lightly and began walking towards the origin of the explosion. He spoke to both Jack and Lana, both his voice and facial expression being more serious than they were beforehand♅...

“ You must leave here. Don't be within one hundred miles of this place or you'll die. ”

tumblr_mujgblXR0m1rrw07go1_500_zpsfymmeylw.gif

...ΦZero marched infront of his army, a purple aura surrounding him. He spoke as he continued walking forwardΦ...

“ Now, where are you, Akira..? ”

585-2014-06-03-10-01-21_zpsskvvjrau.jpg

Nonalaka said:
"I wasn't ashamed" she said shaking her head "I'm not used to compliments, remember?...I-I didn't want you see my dumb girly red face..."
"Your face isn't dumb, you shouldn't think badly of yourself" he says and glances at her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...
“ It's nothing, Lana-chan.. Apologies, Jack. I'm going to need you to tell Asuka-chan that I'm sorry. ”

...ΦSuddenly, a large explosion was heard coming from the not-so-far distance. Zero and his army had entered EarthΦ...

...♅Akira sighed lightly and began walking towards the origin of the explosion. He spoke to both Jack and Lana, both his voice and facial expression being more serious that they were beforehand♅...

“ You must leave here. Don't be within one hundred miles of this place or you'll die. ”

tumblr_mujgblXR0m1rrw07go1_500_zpsfymmeylw.gif

...ΦZero marched infront of his army, a purple aura surrounding him. He spoke as he continued walking forwardΦ...

“ Now, where are you, Akira..? ”

585-2014-06-03-10-01-21_zpsskvvjrau.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowned "No way in hell I'm leaving!" He said angrily before stopping dead in his tracks "Th-That power......It can't be!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back