• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

lana stepped away from the boy and shook her head as she glared at him then turned away

f538974abd418880a2ad0316b59a1567.jpg

"you do not tell me what to do...... now im going back. i will not stand by while the world i was born to protect burns" she said before she started to walk for the door

@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
A tear fell from Jack's face but he quickly wiped it away "He's going into a battle he knows he can't win" He said sadly
Asuka's eyes widened as she looked at him, tears starting to swell in her eyes."What?"

tumblr_mvabjnjlZ51r3f3ooo1_500.gif

She frantically shook her head from side to side,"This isn't happening!? This can't happen!" She screamed as she grabbed her chest, right where her heart was. She stared at the ground in front of her, breathing heavily."I can't...I don't want to lose him! Don't go!" She screamed as she looked out into the distance, the wind blowing her hair forward.

tumblr_n4psqwQwiQ1s46sooo1_500.gif

Daniel reaver]lana stepped away from the boy and shook her head as she glared at him then turned away [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f5/38/97/f538974abd418880a2ad0316b59a1567.jpg[/IMG] "you do not tell me what to do...... now im going back. i will not stand by while the world i was born to protect burns" she said before she started to walk for the door @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Jack grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to himself "Listen! This is a fight you cannot win no matter what!" He said angrily

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened as she looked at him, tears starting to swell in her eyes."What?"
tumblr_mvabjnjlZ51r3f3ooo1_500.gif

She frantically shook her head from side to side,"This isn't happening!? This can't happen!" She screamed as she grabbed her chest, right where her heart was. She stared at the ground in front of her, breathing heavily."I can't...I don't want to lose him! Don't go!" She screamed as she looked out into the distance, the wind blowing her hair forward.

tumblr_n4psqwQwiQ1s46sooo1_500.gif
Jack kneeled infront of her "Master please stop" He said softly "As your servant I am bound to do as you say but please don't do this" He said to her

LunaCrosby said:
"Your face isn't dumb, you shouldn't think badly of yourself" he says and glances at her
She shrugged "S-So what if I do, it doesn't effect anyone"

lana took this as her chance and jumped off at high speeds towards where she thought the battle was 'im not running' she thought not knowing of the power this army had

@shortyshot8

daniel nodded then leaned over the table and kissed euloria "but only when you want to" he said softly before kissing her again

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana took this as her chance and jumped off at high speeds towards where she thought the battle was 'im not running' she thought not knowing of the power this army had
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack closed his eyes forcing her to appear infront of him "I SAID STOP!" He yelled slapping her face

...♅As the two swords clashed, Akira began noticing flaws in his opponent's technique. Upon taking advantage of that, he managed to defeat the male, only for his body to explode on impact, sending Akira's flying into a tree. His chest began bleeding, however Akira ignored the pain and staggered up, soon sprinting towards the next area. Two males now stood infront of him. Within seconds, they were infront and behind Akira, swinging their swords towards him. Akira jumped into the air and landed a few meters away from them. He spoke♅...

“ They did four things there without uttering a word to one another. They closed the gap, drew their swords, cornered me and attacked. Their combination attacks are flawless, I couldn't find an opening! ”

...♅Akira dodged one of the male's slashes, however the other male threw a small knife, causing it to impale Akira's right shoulder. Akira grit his teeth and yanked it out, throwing it to the left. He thought as he did so♅...

“ Shit! ”

tumblr_mxtkjbq6dD1snn0hpo1_500_zpsrumwlrtj.gif

...♅Akira then saw both of the beings rush towards him and there it was. The opening he was hoping for. When the first male swung his sword, Akira dodged it and cut his throat. Following through with the spin, he ducked and brought his sword upwards, causing it to impale the second male's jaw, sending the blade through his head in a vertical fashion. Akira spoke as his pulled the blade through the front of the male's skull. One of the males fell infront of him, the other, behind. Both of them now nothing more than useless corpses♅...

“ Just die. ”

tumblr_my8h3m0Hjd1si7n5lo2_500_zpshz2nd9ax.gif

...♅At that moment, both bodies exploded simultaneously, catching Akira within the blast and tossing him along the ground. Akira slowly stood up, blood coming from both his eyes and ears and flowing down his face. He sheathed his sword and began leaning on it, using it to help him walk. He spoke as he did so, breathing heavily with each word. His consciousness began ebbing♅...

“ Why.. aren't... I... healing..? Damn... it... I... must... keep... going.. ”

tumblr_mxtkolqBff1snn0hpo1_500_zpsoaeya00t.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] Kili laughed inn response. "Yeah. Yeah, I know. I guess we were both pleasantly surprised to be wrong, huh?" he said, smiling at her.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded.

"Yeah. That's definitely true. Hey um..."

Her voice faded a bit, and she glanced away from Kili. After a moment, she looked back at him.

"How long was I out for after we came back? I don't remember much after..."

Her head kinda hurt to think about it.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to himself "Listen! This is a fight you cannot win no matter what!" He said angrily

Jack kneeled infront of her "Master please stop" He said softly "As your servant I am bound to do as you say but please don't do this" He said to her
Asuka cried and shook her head,"I don't know what to do! Go away...." She cried softly into her hands as she sat on the beach."Go help him and just leave me alone!" She vanished from where she was and reappeared at her house.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka cried and shook her head,"I don't know what to do! Go away...." She cried softly into her hands as she sat on the beach."Go help him and just leave me alone!" She vanished from where she was and reappeared at her house.
Jack appeared next to her "You know I can't do that" He said softly

lana just stood there looking down "how dare you slap me" she said as she placed a hand on her sword then unsheathed it launching at him

tumblr_nidlfkb9l21u8ybn9o1_500.gif

she slashed at him as she advanced making sure not to actually hit him yet "how dare you try and keep my from my duty" she said as she stopped slashing and her sword glowed green before she struck at his cheek cuting him quickly then holding the sword there

tumblr_n5l05oUB9d1txg1fco10_500.gif

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana took this as her chance and jumped off at high speeds towards where she thought the battle was 'im not running' she thought not knowing of the power this army had
@shortyshot8

daniel nodded then leaned over the table and kissed euloria "but only when you want to" he said softly before kissing her again

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She smiled at him, her blush slowly fading as she nodded lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana just stood there looking down "how dare you slap me" she said as she placed a hand on her sword then unsheathed it launching at him
tumblr_nidlfkb9l21u8ybn9o1_500.gif

she slashed at him as she advanced making sure not to actually hit him yet "how dare you try and keep my from my duty" she said as she stopped slashing and her sword glowed green before she struck at his cheek cuting him quickly then holding the sword there

tumblr_n5l05oUB9d1txg1fco10_500.gif

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "You need to stop or you will die" He said before sighing "I will not let a friend die"

...♅Akira continued walking. As he reached the next area, an audible ‘click’ noise was heard. Akira thought as he looked towards the origin of the sound♅...

“ A trap?! I'm too wounded to dodge, shit! ”

...♅A blinding blue light began emitting beside him. At that moment, an explosion occurred directly infront of him♅...

tumblr_n9dcrnXI2c1sulu5oo1_400_zpszrnitmlq.gif

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "S-So what if I do, it doesn't effect anyone"
"It affects you, continue thinking badly of yourself and you won't be able to accomplish anything or do what you want to do" he says

lana pulled her sword away and sheathed it "to ask me not to fight is to say i am not worthy to" she said coldly before she started to walk off away from him and twoards where she thought the battle was

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon walked the campus, wondering what he should do for the day when he felt a tug in his chest. He pressed a hand over his heart, and looked down. This had been happening more and more frequently in the past few weeks, and it was starting to worry Leon.
'Whats going on...' he thought as he reached the courtyard.

[/QUOTE]
Navi saw a man walking around so she shrunk to her fairy size and flew over to him. "Are you okay?"

(Thought I sent it)

(Brb for an hour again)

...♅Akira slowly staggered up, the edges of his vision turning red, along with a creeping blackness. A male leaped towards Akira, however Akira wasted no time and sprinted towards him at full speed. He stabbed his sword into the male's neck and continued running, soon cutting the male in half. Akira dropped onto his knees and began panting heavily, blood soon splashing from his mouth♅...

tumblr_n179arw78k1rqvxjwo5_500_zps2votg4oy.gif

...♅Akira stood up once more and continued walking, soon reaching an abandoned shrine. Zero stepped out and looked at Akira, he spoke in a mocking tone as his red eyes focused on him, Akira leaned on his sheathed sword as a support, breathing heavily and coughing blood. It began to snow, causing Akira's wounds to become more painful♅...

“ Oh, you don't look so good, Imperius~ ”

“ Shut.. up.. ”

tumblr_mgdi1urYyl1qh94v6o1_500_zps7qedxuqa.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Jack appeared next to her "You know I can't do that" He said softly
"Dang it Jack! I said go help him! I don't want him to die." Asuka screamed as she threw a vase at him."Get out and leave me alone!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dang it Jack! I said go help him! I don't want him to die." Asuka screamed as she threw a vase at him."Get out and leave me alone!"
Jack frowned as the face broke on his face "You need to calm down!" He yelled out (It has to be like an actual magic command)

Roman said:
Kaz watched the wings disappear and blinked when we're completely gone. "Do they vanish at will or when you put the card away?" He asked, looking around the girl to see if there we're any traces of... Well himself.
Kinna smiles "They disappear at will" She says playfully. "Well, gotta run, on in this case fly" She pulls the card out and grows wings again before taking off into the sky.

(Replies. Do I owe them?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel kissed her cheek one more time then sat back and smiled at her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "This cake is really yummy" she said with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back