• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sora turns around noticing Harper is gone. "Awww.... I'be been dished agwain...." He sighs and appears in the school courtyard. "Wut tew dew..." he says while looking up at the sky.

One by one, the people of the city turned on each other, starting to strangle one another as red symbols appeared on their heads. Let the rebellion spread... Tyler/Revolution Drago growled.

(Tyler is on Zero's side for the time being...)

Roman sat on a boulder in the forest, he's been training in. He looked in the distance, watching animals run by. Roman bit into a apple and sighed quietly before speaking, "It's peaceful. Too peaceful..." he tossed the apple to the ground and activated his Sharingan, slamming his hand into the ground.

tumblr_np44ajxnsH1u8w54xo1_500.gif

"They're coming. But for me... Why?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "Is that so? You have one fucked up way of shouldn't be too bad" He said jokingly
...ΦZero glared at the male and a black ball formed in his hand. He spokeΦ...

“ Great. Now fuck off before I shove this through your body. Trust me, it'll hurt. ”

Zerefs_Death_Orb_zpseafj1icu.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
"That doesn't mean you can't do anything, its not your fault.. you didn't choose it did you? So don't act like you deserve to be nothing" he says.
She stared at him blinking a few times before sighing in defeat "I suppose...."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΦZero glared at the male and a black ball formed in his hand. He spokeΦ...
“ Great. Now fuck off before I shove this through your body. Trust me, it'll hurt. ”

Zerefs_Death_Orb_zpseafj1icu.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Al walked up to him and looked at the ball "Weird....Eh nothing to worry about" He said with a shrug before lighting his hand on fire with a golden flame "Shall we?"

liara stared up at tyler before she ran into a building climbing the stairs till she reached the roof and bursting out the door "TYLERRRRR!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she stared at him

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara stared up at tyler before she ran into a building climbing the stairs till she reached the roof and bursting out the door "TYLERRRRR!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she stared at him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The large dragon continued to ignore her as he swiped his claw at another building, letting out a gut wrenching roar. Everything shall suffer... He growled.

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked up to him and looked at the ball "Weird....Eh nothing to worry about" He said with a shrug before lighting his hand on fire with a golden flame "Shall we?"
...ΦZero suddenly shoved the black ball into the male's back, causing it to begin devouring his skin. He then warped infront of him and slammed his foot into his stomach, sending him spiralling into the closest tree. He spokeΦ...

“ Pathetic. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΦZero suddenly shoved the black ball into the male's back, causing it to begin devouring his skin. He then warped infront of him and slammed his foot into his stomach, sending him spiralling into the closest tree. He spokeΦ...
“ Pathetic. ”

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Man I really needed a massage" He said jokingly before hopping off the tree "But really now sending darkness after fire? It just can't be done" He said a smirk spreading over his face

liara stared at tyler before a massive explosion hit tylers face coming from a far off building "archers hit it with evrey thing" lana yelled as they let lose countless waves of magic arrows at him hitting there marks perfectly as lana and about a hundred other heroes scaled buildings as they neared the beast

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara stared at tyler before a massive explosion hit tylers face coming from a far off building "archers hit it with evrey thing" lana yelled as they let lose countless waves of magic arrows at him hitting there marks perfectly as lana and about a hundred other heroes scaled buildings as they neared the beast
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler roared with anger. PERISH!!!!!! He yelled as a huge dark ball, 3 times larger than Tyler formed over him, he slammed it into the archers, killing all but Lana.

lana had launched into the air above tyler "lord of the wind lend me your powers and give me strength to perish this evil" she yelled as she flew up her sword glowing as she started to come down at tyler before she started to slash viciously as liara watched while the ground forces attacked jumping into the air and striking at tylers body

Asuna-Yuuki-sword-art-online-33427665-500-283.gif

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Man I really needed a massage" He said jokingly before hopping off the tree "But really now sending darkness after fire? It just can't be done" He said a smirk spreading over his face
...ΦZero smirked and repliedΦ...

“ Look again. That isn't a ball of darkness. It's from my realm, The Void. It devours anything it touches. The Void has killed countless fire users, including the very first practitioners, the Phoenixes. Struggle all you want, it's futile. Not even your golden flame can destroy it. ”

...ΦSuddenly, a dark presence was feltΦ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Elyse nodded.
"Yeah. That's definitely true. Hey um..."

Her voice faded a bit, and she glanced away from Kili. After a moment, she looked back at him.

"How long was I out for after we came back? I don't remember much after..."

Her head kinda hurt to think about it.
"You kind of slipped in and out of consciousness through the first night. After that, you woke up, but were still pretty out of it. You fell asleep pretty early, and then...this." He said, blushing.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΦAkira smirked and repliedΦ...
“ Look again. That isn't a ball of darkness. It's from my realm, The Void. It devours anything it touches. The Void has killed countless fire users, including the very first practitioners, the Phoenixes. Struggle all you want, it's futile. Not even your golden flame can destroy it. ”

...ΦSuddenly, a dark presence was feltΦ...

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Okay whatever but I want to know something" He said sitting down crossing his legs "What is it you are after?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana had launched into the air above tyler "lord of the wind lend me your powers and give me strength to perish this evil" she yelled as she flew up her sword glowing as she started to come down at tyler before she started to slash viciously as liara watched while the ground forces attacked jumping into the air and striking at tylers body
Asuna-Yuuki-sword-art-online-33427665-500-283.gif

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
The dragon stumbled back, only getting angrier. He slammed his foot on top of the ground forces, crushing them easily. Foolish girl... You stand no chance against the rebellion! He yelled.

lanan landed on a building with anger in her eyes "the heroes will stop you! we have always prevailed and that wont change!!" she yelled at tyler as she stared at him from the building before the ground forces that where supposedly crushed appeared all standing behind lana

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lanan landed on a building with anger in her eyes "the heroes will stop you! we have always prevailed and that wont change!!" she yelled at tyler as she stared at him from the building before the ground forces that where supposedly crushed appeared all standing behind lana
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler laughed his head off. That's cute! Let's see where it gets you! He said before letting out a extremely loud roar, causing all the buildings windows to shatter.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Okay whatever but I want to know something" He said sitting down crossing his legs "What is it you are after?"
...ΦZero laughed and kicked Akira's corpse into the shrine, a loud, audible crash being heard soon after. He extended it hand, causing the black ball to dig further into the male's back. He repliedΦ...

“ What am I after? The Euphorian throne, of course. ”

...ΦThe clouds turned black and blocked out the sun and sky, making everything darker. The ground began to shake agressivelyΦ...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΦZero laughed and kicked Akira's corpse into the shrine, a loud, audible crash being heard soon after. He extended it hand, causing the black ball to dig further into the male's back. He repliedΦ...
“ What am I after? The Euphorian throne, of course. ”

...ΦThe clouds turned black and blocked out the sun and sky, making everything darker. The ground began to shake agressivelyΦ...

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Okay first off ow and second....What is that throne?" He asked

lanan and the res just stood there as the windows shattered then another volley of arrows came down on tyler exploding when they hit him before lana grabbed her sword from its sheath launching straight at tyler again

tumblr_nidlfkb9l21u8ybn9o1_500.gif

with determination in her eyes while the rest of the heroes cheered loudly

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lanan and the res just stood there as the windows shattered then another volley of arrows came down on tyler exploding when they hit him before lana grabbed her sword from its sheath launching straight at tyler again
tumblr_nidlfkb9l21u8ybn9o1_500.gif

with determination in her eyes while the rest of the heroes cheered loudly

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler roared so loud, it sent Lana flying through 10 buildings. A beam formed in his mouth as he aimed at the hero's. Vice... STREAM!!! He yelled angrily as he nearly vaporized all the hero's. As long as I feel this pain,

you can't stop me! He laughed.

(That's a hint on how to beat him... He feeds off of pain... :3)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler laughed his head off. That's cute! Let's see where it gets you! He said before letting out a extremely loud roar, causing all the buildings windows to shatter.
"You bastard!!!" Kalin yelled, the sky darkening around Tyler. When the massive dragon turned, he saw Kalin standing before him, his wings extending out in massive waves behind him. Kalin stretched out a hand, and endless bullets of inextinguishable flame rained down on the dragon.

"BURN!"
(Tyler is about to lose the feeling in his...well, everything xD ))

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back