• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Kinna smiles "They disappear at will" She says playfully. "Well, gotta run, on in this case fly" She pulls the card out and grows wings again before taking off into the sky.

(Replies. Do I owe them?)

[/QUOTE]
Kaz nods and waves goodbye, "Hope to see you again!" He then looked at the time. "I gotta go myself! Hey Camilla? I have to go, need a lift back to school?"

@Nonalaka

...♅Akira looked up and Zero and spoke♅...

“ If I fail to kill you, my-

“ Your family will? Please. Bring them here. ”

...ΦSuddenly, two beings appeared behind Zero, holding Kenji and Kuroh. Both of them spoke simultaneously Φ...

“ Big brother! ”

“ Dad! ”

“ Kenji! Kuroh! What are you planning, you fuck? ”

“ Nothing~ I wonder how it will feel for you to watch your younger brother and son die right infront of your eyes. Oh, the shivers~ ”

...ΦZero smirked and walked behind Kenji, placing his blade over his throat and slicing, cutting his throat open. Kenji slumped onto the ground and began bleeding out. He then walked over to Kuroh and did the same. A maniacal laugh escaped Zero's lips, when suddenly, Akira snapped and began running towards Zero, clearly warped into a blood-drunk frenzy. The snow quickly turned to a pouring rainΦ...

“ You bastard! ”

“ That's right. Charge at me and die. ”

...ΦAkira raised his sword and prepared to strike Zero vertically, however was stopped by a pain in his chest, directly where his heart was. Zero smirked as blood dripped off of his blade, revealing that he had impaled Akira. Akira's arms lowered by his side and his grasp loosened, causing the blade to fall onto the ground. Akira spokeΦ...

“ I will kill you for this.. ”

“ Don't hold your breath. ”

tumblr_nohymkDAZi1qly6cno6_500_zpspxlledfi.gif

...♅Akira fell backwards, falling off of Zero's sword. The pain that once burned like fire had faded away to an icy numbness. Black filled the edges of Akira's vision and the only thing he could hear was his own heartbeat. His breath came in ragged, shallow gasps. Seconds passed as he lay there, his heart beating one last time♅...

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"It affects you, continue thinking badly of yourself and you won't be able to accomplish anything or do what you want to do" he says
She sighed "I'm not supposed to 'accomplish' anything, I'm a lab rat....and a failed one at that, Im left with a useless messed up brain because of it with the bleeding and the blackouts" she looked away and crossed her arms.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked up and Zero and spoke♅...
“ If I fail to kill you, my-

“ Your family will? Please. Bring them here. ”

...ΦSuddenly, two beings appeared behind Zero, holding Kenji and Kuroh. Both of them spoke simultaneously Φ...

“ Big brother! ”

“ Dad! ”

“ Kenji! Kuroh! What are you planning, you fuck? ”

“ Nothing~ I wonder how it will feel for you to watch your younger brother and son die right infront of your eyes. Oh, the shivers~ ”

...ΦZero smirked and walked behind Kenji, placing his blade over his throat and slicing, cutting his throat open. Kenji slumped onto the ground and began bleeding out. He then walked over to Kuroh and did the same. A maniacal laugh escaped Zero's lips, when suddenly, Akira snapped and began running towards Zero, clearly warped into a blood-drunk frenzy. The snow quickly turned to a pouring rainΦ...

“ You bastard! ”

“ That's right. Charge at me and die. ”

...ΦAkira raised his sword and prepared to strike Zero vertically, however was stopped by a pain in his chest, directly where his heart was. Zero smirked as blood dripped off of his blade, revealing that he had impaled Akira. Akira's arms lowered by his side and his grasp loosened, causing the blade to fall onto the ground. Akira spokeΦ...

“ I will kill you for this.. ”

“ Don't hold your breath. ”

tumblr_nohymkDAZi1qly6cno6_500_zpspxlledfi.gif

...♅Akira closed his eyes and fell backwards, falling off of Zero's sword♅...

[/QUOTE]
(Don't worry I shall save thee! xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You haven't read it all, have you~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh crap...Did Akira just die!?!?!?! Oh Zero is going to pay!)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned as the face broke on his face "You need to calm down!" He yelled out (It has to be like an actual magic command)
Asuka growled and turned to look at him."You aren't listening to me! I didn't want to use this, but I will." A large maroon book flew from her shelf and over to her, landing on her lap. The wind from her open window flipped the book open until it landed on a command following page. Her eyes ran over the page before she pointed a finger at the spell."You Jack, servant of Asuka Hinamori, have disobeyed her direct orders by not following her command." A deep voice spoke out from the wide as Asuka stared at Jack."I call upon Hell and Heaven, The Devil and God, make this servant obey my orders!" She yelled as the wind blew at her hair everywhere and a blue light surround Jack."I command you to go help Akira in battle! You have no choice!" The light that surround Jack was part of the spell that made it impossible to disobey anything Asuka said."If you dare disobey these orders, death will fall upon you and everyone you've ever known and loved." She yelled, breathing heavily as the light grew brighter and brighter before it vanished."Go now and only use your strongest form or you will most likely die. I command you to go and help Akira in battle." She said as the blue light came back and outlined his body, possessing him to obey her.

Roman said:
Kaz nods and waves goodbye, "Hope to see you again!" He then looked at the time. "I gotta go myself! Hey Camilla? I have to go, need a lift back to school?"
@Nonalaka
"Goodbye Miss" she said with a smile before turning to Kaz "Ah, yeah okay!"

@Piffy Queen

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka growled and turned to look at him."You aren't listening to me! I didn't want to use this, but I will." A large maroon book flew from her shelf and over to her, landing on her lap. The wind from her open window flipped the book open until it landed on a command following page. Her eyes ran over the page before she pointed a finger at the spell."You Jack, servant of Asuka Hinamori, have disobeyed her direct orders by not following her command." A deep voice spoke out from the wide as Asuka stared at Jack."I call upon Hell and Heaven, The Devil and God, make this servant obey my orders!" She yelled as the wind blew at her hair everywhere and a blue light surround Jack."I command you to go help Akira in battle! You have no choice!" The light that surround Jack was part of the spell that made it impossible to disobey anything Asuka said."If you dare disobey these orders, death will fall upon you and everyone you've ever known and loved." She yelled, breathing heavily as the light grew brighter and brighter before it vanished."Go now and only use your strongest form or you will most likely die. I command you to go and help Akira in battle." She said as the blue light came back and outlined his body, possessing him to obey her.
Jack's eyes widened as they turned golden "Yes Master....I Al Short shall obey" He said warping at the speed of sound to Akira and Zero

@Fukushima Akira

...ΦZero sighed and swung his blade through the air, sending Akira's blood onto the ground. He walked over to the stairs of the shrine and spoke as he sat down, sheathing his swordΦ...

“ Imperius and his family are dead! There is one final Sanctum. Roman. Find him and execute him. Dismissed! ”

tumblr_max1rbJwUX1r6ektco3_250_zpsnxpc8xqy.gif

...ΦZero's army then vanished in search of RomanΦ...

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Kinna smiles "They disappear at will" She says playfully. "Well, gotta run, on in this case fly" She pulls the card out and grows wings again before taking off into the sky.

(Replies. Do I owe them?)

[/QUOTE]
(me)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΦZero sighed and swung his blade through the air, sending Akira's blood onto the ground. He walked over to the stairs of the shrine and spoke as he sat down, sheathing his swordΦ...

“ Imperius and his family are dead! There is one final Sanctum. Roman. Find him and execute him. Dismissed! ”

tumblr_max1rbJwUX1r6ektco3_250_zpsnxpc8xqy.gif

...ΦZero's army then vanished in search of RomanΦ...

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down at Akira his breathing now heavy "No...You dare die and I will make the afterlife a living hell" He said kneeling to him

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked down at Akira his breathing now heavy "No...You dare die and I will make the afterlife a living hell" He said kneeling to him
...ΦZero laughed and looked at AlΦ...

“ He's gone. My sword is a special one, it kills Sanctums. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΦZero laughed and looked at AlΦ...
“ He's gone. My sword is a special one, it kills Sanctums. ”

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and looked at Zero "So it's really you huh?" He sighed "This is gonna be a pain but it shouldn't be too bad" He said stretching

liara walked down the street a cold look on her face as as she walked before another hero landed next to her "whats going on" she asked him as he walked with her "i dont think we can do this" he said frankly as they walked down the street more and more heroes landing behind them with there weapons drawn "think we can at least take enough out or buy time for the city" she asked him and he shrugged

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up and looked at Zero "So it's really you huh?" He sighed "This is gonna be a pain but it shouldn't be too bad" He said stretching
...ΦZero laughed lightly and stood up, a serious facial expression forming on his faceΦ...

“ Does ‘it shouldn't be too bad’ include you screaming in agony as you die? If it does, I agree. ”

Zeref_Furioso_zpswhu36biu.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΦZero laughed lightly and stood upΦ...
“ Does ‘it shouldn't be too bad’ include you screaming in agony as you die? If it does, I agree. ”

Zeref_Furioso_zpswhu36biu.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Jack laughed a little "Is that so? You have one fucked up way of shouldn't be too bad" He said jokingly

Nonalaka said:
She sighed "I'm not supposed to 'accomplish' anything, I'm a lab rat....and a failed one at that, Im left with a useless messed up brain because of it with the bleeding and the blackouts" she looked away and crossed her arms.
"That doesn't mean you can't do anything, its not your fault.. you didn't choose it did you? So don't act like you deserve to be nothing" he says.

Mayyflower said:
Navi saw a man walking around so she shrunk to her fairy size and flew over to him. "Are you okay?"
(Thought I sent it)

(Brb for an hour again)
Leon looked down at the small fairy girl floating up to him, and lifted her with his finger. "Hey there. Uh, I think I will be. Thanks for asking, though. I appreciate your concern." He said, looking down at her.

river nodded and slid a hand into her before looking at the door "they are eating dinner so they should be gathered" he said softly before he walked forward opening his door and pulling nexia out

@Piffy Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back