• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled warmly "I will never forget you" He said softly "EVER" He said before kissing her on the cheek again

Jack appeared next to Akira "Hey you ditched me!" He yelled angrily
Celia giggled happily,"Okay! I'm good now."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...
“ It's nothing, Lana-chan.. Apologies, Jack. I'm going to need you to tell Asuka-chan that I'm sorry. ”

...ΦSuddenly, a large explosion was heard coming from the not-so-far distance. Zero and his army had entered EarthΦ...

...♅Akira sighed lightly and began walking towards the origin of the explosion. He spoke to both Jack and Lana, both his voice and facial expression being more serious that they were beforehand♅...

“ You must leave here. Don't be within one hundred miles of this place or you'll die. ”

tumblr_mujgblXR0m1rrw07go1_500_zpsfymmeylw.gif

...ΦZero marched infront of his army, a purple aura surrounding him. He spoke as he continued walking forwardΦ...

“ Now, where are you, Akira..? ”

585-2014-06-03-10-01-21_zpsskvvjrau.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"i will not run while some one threatens us!!!" lana said defiantly before she unsheathed her sword and started to run towards the explosion
tumblr_inline_npz24leyLa1si35jx_500.gif

"i will not back down. i am a hero and a hero will never run from a fight" she said as she ran

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](There's Leon, Laura, Marie, Restia and Est))

[/QUOTE]
(Leon. I'll have Navi interact with that one, where at?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i will not run while some one threatens us!!!" lana said defiantly before she unsheathed her sword and started to run towards the explosion
tumblr_inline_npz24leyLa1si35jx_500.gif

"i will not back down. i am a hero and a hero will never run from a fight" she said as she ran

[/QUOTE]
((( . . . You're literally sending your character to her death. Zero's entire army is Sanctum-class.. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . You're literally sending your character to her death. Zero's entire army is Sanctum-class.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(RIP!)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "No way in hell I'm leaving!" He said angrily before stopping dead in his tracks "Th-That power......It can't be!"
...♅Akira grit his teeth and looked at Jack. He spoke, an aggressive tone being present♅...

“ If you stay, death is certain. If Soulis doesn't kill you, I will. Go relay my message to Asuka. Now. ”

...♅Akira then vanished, appearing infront of Lana and slamming his foot into her stomach, sending her spiralling into the closest tree to Jack. He spoke as he continued walking in the direction of the explosion♅...

“ And take her with you. ”

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](There's Leon, Laura, Marie, Restia and Est))

Ren looked out, and began to make his way for the beach, as well. "She's obviously the sis-con type..." he said to himself quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino eagerly made her way to the beach, forgetting that Ren was with her. She jumped on Asuka once she found and happily hugged her,"Big sis! I've missed you!" Asuka laughed and hugged her back,"Hi Shino. I've missed you too...who's the guy with you?"

lana went wide eyed at the kick not even knowing what happened till she hit the tree being knocked out and dropping her sword as she fell to the ground

(thank. you)

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Damn it...." He said before picking her up "You come back to us you got that!?" He called out as he leaped into the air
@Daniel reaver
...♅Akira sighed and replied as he vanished into the foliage♅...

“ There are no promises in combat. ”

...♅On his way to the site of the explosion, Akira stumbled across one of Zero's lieutenants. Neither of them said a word, however the lieutenant charged towards Akira, swinging his sword. At the same time, Akira unsheathed his own sword, parrying each attack. As he did so, he grit his teeth and thought♅...

“ Damn, he's fast! ”

giphy%201_zpsra4gaick.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i want to have children.... with you" he said softly before he took another bite not blushing or acting embarrassed by his answer
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria stared at him as face flushed red "Oh, R-really...." she tried to hide her blush as she poked at her dessert with her fork.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . You're literally sending your character to her death. Zero's entire army is Sanctum-class.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Then why does he need an army?)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Then why does he need an army?)

[/QUOTE]
((( Because Akira is a Royal. His power is infinite, whereas Zero's is only close. The Sanctum-class army compensates for that, due to them all specializing in certain areas. )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up from hugging Yoshino and saw Jack,"What's wrong?"
Jack kneeled to her "It's Akira...I don't think he's coming back and he told me to tell you this" Jack sighed "He said he's sorry"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Because Akira is a Royal. His power is infinite, whereas Zero's is only close. The Sanctum-class army compensates for that, due to them all specializing in certain areas. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Akira is a Gilgamesh.)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack kneeled to her "It's Akira...I don't think he's coming back and he told me to tell you this" Jack sighed "He said he's sorry"
"Sorry for what?" Asuka asked with a confused look on her face."You're scaring me Jack....What's going on?"

Mayyflower said:
(Leon. I'll have Navi interact with that one, where at?)
Leon walked the campus, wondering what he should do for the day when he felt a tug in his chest. He pressed a hand over his heart, and looked down. This had been happening more and more frequently in the past few weeks, and it was starting to worry Leon.

'Whats going on...' he thought as he reached the courtyard.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sorry for what?" Asuka asked with a confused look on her face."You're scaring me Jack....What's going on?"
A tear fell from Jack's face but he quickly wiped it away "He's going into a battle he knows he can't win" He said sadly

Daniel reaver]lana slowly came to then looked around "wh-where am i" she said in a winse as she looked around @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Jack looked at her "Don't speak" He said softly to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back