• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well sorry! You don't exactly tell me anything....how am I suppose to know." Celia said, frowning as she looked away.
Cam sighed "Listen the next few weeks are going to be very hard on your mother and I want you to be there to support her could you do that?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"love you" she whispered as she layed there with him yawning a little

"your just cute when your happy" daniel said to her with a happy smile

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "This is nice" He said warmly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Listen the next few weeks are going to be very hard on your mother and I want you to be there to support her could you do that?" He asked her

Taylor chuckled, "Where will you be?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"R-really? Wow...I couldn't tell. I just thought you saw me as a friend...even after we saw each other again, I thought I was the only one who felt this way..." He said, looking at Elyse as he spoke.
"I'm glad I was wrong." he said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse gave a small laugh.

"You thought you were the only one? Stealing my lines again. I thought I was the only one who... well, yanno."

She looked at Kili. Were his eyes always that color?

shortyshot8 said:

Celia nodded,"Yeah....I can do that." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"love you" she whispered as she layed there with him yawning a little

"your just cute when your happy" daniel said to her with a happy smile

[/QUOTE]
"Oh" she giggled "Im not..but thank you" she smiled at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at Taylor "Right there with her" He said before looking at Celia "Thank you" He said giving her a hug
"Well, I guess this puts our relationship at a pause." Taylor said looking up at Celia again.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at Taylor "Right there with her" He said before looking at Celia "Thank you" He said giving her a hug
Celia smiled and returned the hug,"You're welcome. What about Ulqui? Won't he do anything?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled and returned the hug,"You're welcome. What about Ulqui? Won't he do anything?"
Cam sighed "About him....He is actually going to be needed" He said with a shrug

Roman said:
"Well, I guess this puts our relationship at a pause." Taylor said looking up at Celia again.

@WeirdPrincess
"I guess....I'll be back at some point, seeing as how I'll be home helping mom most of the time." Celia said as she looked down at Taylor.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "About him....He is actually going to be needed" He said with a shrug
"What's he going to do?" Celia asked, tilting her head slightly.

Lumina said:
Elyse gave a small laugh.
"You thought you were the only one? Stealing my lines again. I thought I was the only one who... well, yanno."

She looked at Kili. Were his eyes always that color?
Kili laughed inn response. "Yeah. Yeah, I know. I guess we were both pleasantly surprised to be wrong, huh?" he said, smiling at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I guess....I'll be back at some point, seeing as how I'll be home helping mom most of the time." Celia said as she looked down at Taylor.

"What's he going to do?" Celia asked, tilting her head slightly.
Cam sighed "He is going to be the one who is going to be helping your mother if something happens and we can't be there" He said honestly

Roman said:
"I'm what?" Taylor asked confused.
latest
(Uhh we are talking about Ulqui xD )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Coming with you? I'm just going in the same direction while looking for someone to talk to. I don't know what gave you the idea I was going with you..." He said, walking faster himself.

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino frowned,"Fine whatever. What's you're name stranger? I'm not gonna be walking with someone in the same general directions and not know their name." She said as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel leaned over the table and kissed her "you are to me" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
She giggled a bit "I love you ~" she said before the Waiter came back to serve them.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "He is going to be the one who is going to be helping your mother if something happens and we can't be there" He said honestly
"Oh okay. I'll probably be there most of the time, so he won't really be needed that much. He'll help where he came though." Celia explained.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh okay. I'll probably be there most of the time, so he won't really be needed that much. He'll help where he came though." Celia explained.
Cam nodded "And I think what I'm going to do is already known" He said to her

Nonalaka said:
She giggled a bit "I love you ~" she said before the Waiter came back to serve them.
"i love you too" he said softly to her then waited till the waiter left before he looked at euloria "hey euloria... have you ever wanted kids?" he asked her completely serious about it

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed,"Uh....kind of? Just tell me cause I'm not all that sure."
Cam sighed "I am going to be there and get her everything she needs and support her...Basically EVERYTHING" He said before sighing again

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I am going to be there and get her everything she needs and support her...Basically EVERYTHING" He said before sighing again
Celia nodded,"Well have fun with that....a thought this was only going to last a week? You know, the whole pregnancy thing."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino frowned,"Fine whatever. What's you're name stranger? I'm not gonna be walking with someone in the same general directions and not know their name." She said as she looked at him.
"Rentaro Satomi." He said, not turning to face her once as they walked on."And you? I'd like to know the name of the people I'm trying to help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back