• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fukushima Akira] [B][COLOR=#b30000]...♅Akira looked at the male and female and smiled nervously as he replied♅...[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#b30000]“ U-uh... room service? ”[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t680/Fukushima_Kenji/Akira%20Kenshin/tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o1_r2_250_zps5arivbui.gif[/IMG] [/QUOTE] lana started to laugh as she held her stomach leaning over slightly before she stood up straight again and[IMG]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140304013220/kingdomhearts3dddd/images/f/f9/Asuna-Yuuki-asuna-yuuki-35136352-500-281.gif[/IMG] smiled at him "your funny" she said to him as she giggled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Nonalaka said:
((Missed reply? @Daniel reaver ))
did i?

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"Well....I guess so. Sleeping with someone else does make it better. Especially when you can use them as a pillow."
"Got that right!" Taylor chuckled and playfully put his head in Celia's lap. "I love you." He said looking up at her.

Daniel reaver]lana started to laugh as she held her stomach leaning over slightly before she stood up straight again and[IMG]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140304013220/kingdomhearts3dddd/images/f/f9/Asuna-Yuuki-asuna-yuuki-35136352-500-281.gif[/IMG] smiled at him "your funny" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

did i?
Tim crossed his arms and thought This dude just comes out of nowwhere and ruins my time with Lana Tim thought as he sighed out loud

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino lowered her sword slightly,"Maybe it doesn't....but it's awfully suspicious as to why you're in the woods."
Rentaro sighed, and walked a bit closer. " The path from the dorms to the school goes through these woods. I was jogging,and decided to take the scenic route. Meeting you was a coincidence...was that enough of an explanation for you?"

Roman said:
"Got that right!" Taylor chuckled and playfully put his head in Celia's lap. "I love you." He said looking up at her.
Celia blushed as she looked down at him,"I love you too." She said softly as she put her hand on his hand and began to run her fingers through it.

Daniel reaver]lana started to laugh as she held her stomach leaning over slightly before she stood up straight again and[IMG]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140304013220/kingdomhearts3dddd/images/f/f9/Asuna-Yuuki-asuna-yuuki-35136352-500-281.gif[/IMG] smiled at him "your funny" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
...♅Akira continued looking at the female, soon replying with one word in disbelief♅...

“ Eh. ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o3_r2_250_zpsleg1dqmr.gif

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] Rentaro sighed, and walked a bit closer. " The path from the dorms to the school goes through these woods. I was jogging,and decided to take the scenic route. Meeting you was a coincidence...was that enough of an explanation for you?"

[/QUOTE]
"It'll do." Yoshino said as she sheathed her sword and put her hands on her hips."Now that my training session is ruined, I guess I'll be on my way. I must go look for Suka-chan."

Nonalaka said:
She blushed a bit as she smiled softly "I'm glad" she replied before finishing her food.
me too" daniel said softly to her as he watched her finish her food

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at the female, soon replying with one word in disbelief♅...
“ Eh. ”

tumblr_n8q4h81KDG1rlaxc8o3_r2_250_zpsleg1dqmr.gif

[/QUOTE]
lana giggled again before she walked over to him and stuck out her hand "im lana" she said sweetly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana giggled again before she walked over to him and stuck out her hand "im lana" she said sweetly to him

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira looked at Lana for a few moments before replying as he took her hand and shook it♅...

“ Oh, I'm Akira. ”

((( Won't be replying for a while, busy with some stuff. )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed as she looked down at him,"I love you too." She said softly as she put her hand on his hand and began to run her fingers through it.
Taylor smiled, as the two held hands. He continued to look up at her. "Why don't we relax like this more often?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Lana for a few moments before replying as he took her hand and shook it♅...
“ Oh, I'm Akira. ”

((( Won't be replying for a while, busy with some stuff. )))

[/QUOTE]
"its nice to meet you" she said softly to him as she still held out her hand for a hand shake waiting for him to realize as she smiled at him

(ok)

WeirdPrincess said:
"It'll do." Yoshino said as she sheathed her sword and put her hands on her hips."Now that my training session is ruined, I guess I'll be on my way. I must go look for Suka-chan."
"Suka-Chan?" Ren asked curiously.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, as the two held hands. He continued to look up at her. "Why don't we relax like this more often?"
"I don't know. I'm a pretty active person, so staying in one place for to long is boring for me. I like to do things." Celia explained before smiling."If you like doing this, then I wouldn't mind doing this every so often....it's really nice."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Suka-Chan?" Ren asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"My big sister. I lost her while looking around the school....I'm concerned as to where she is." Yoshino explained.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]me too" daniel said softly to her as he watched her finish her food

lana giggled again before she walked over to him and stuck out her hand "im lana" she said sweetly to him

[/QUOTE]
She smiled over at him "Thank you for taking me here, its lovely~" she said as she pushed some hair from her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know. I'm a pretty active person, so staying in one place for to long is boring for me. I like to do things." Celia explained before smiling."If you like doing this, then I wouldn't mind doing this every so often....it's really nice."

"My big sister. I lost her while looking around the school....I'm concerned as to where she is." Yoshino explained.
Cam appeared next to them before falling over "D-Damn it" He said in pain

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

Taylor sat up and gave Celia a kiss, "Yeah. We can stay here a little longer..." he said yawning slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam appeared next to them before falling over "D-Damn it" He said in pain

@Roman
Taylor frowned, "What?" He asked Cam coldly.

Roman said:
Taylor sat up and gave Celia a kiss, "Yeah. We can stay here a little longer..." he said yawning slightly.

Taylor frowned, "What?" He asked Cam coldly.
Cam groaned in pain "Sh-Shut up" He said angrily as he tried to stand up before falling back down "Damn it!"

Nonalaka said:
She smiled over at him "Thank you for taking me here, its lovely~" she said as she pushed some hair from her face.
"im glad you like it" he said softly as he finished his food then smiled at her "do you want to get dessert" he asked her softly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam groaned in pain "Sh-Shut up" He said angrily as he tried to stand up before falling back down "Damn it!"
"Dad? What's wrong with you?" Celia asked as she looked over at him.

shortyshot8 said:
"You appear in my bedroom, and repeatedly fall to the ground, what's wrong?" Taylor asked

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dad? What's wrong with you?" Celia asked as she looked over at him.
Cam rolled over to look at her "I-I think I pulled something" He said before grunting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back