• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Yeah, we'll stay friends. But the smallest one here needs to be a little nicer.
"Shut up! You big butt!"
She giggled lightly "I'm glad" she said simply as she walked along, enjoying the weather as she did so.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed before putting the tail in front of her face "It's true" He said happily
Farah stared at the tail before grabbed it again and licking it."Shush! I don't wanna here it!" She said as she moved her hands along it.

Nexia kisses him on the lips. "I swear. Now... what would be the best way to reveal. Turn to stardust? Move something? Summon a blackhole" She says the last one with a playful laugh.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stared at the tail before grabbed it again and licking it."Shush! I don't wanna here it!" She said as she moved her hands along it.
Cam blushed more "Go-God that feels amazing" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Say any thing like that again I'm going to slap you" she said playfully to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "Where would you slap me" He asked teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed as she floated on her back in the water,"Sounds nice. Am I allowed to come with?" She said jokingly."This is really nice and peaceful....I could just stay here forever..."
Taylor smiled, "You can come with all the time! I don't mind." He said sing over to her. He pulled her closer and smiled, "It is, isn't it?" He then kissed her and pulled away a minute later.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled lightly "I'm glad" she said simply as she walked along, enjoying the weather as she did so.
"If you get tired, I can put on my shoulders and carry you." Kaz said smiling.

Roman said:
Taylor smiled, "You can come with all the time! I don't mind." He said sing over to her. He pulled her closer and smiled, "It is, isn't it?" He then kissed her and pulled away a minute later.

Celia pouted when he pulled away,"Well you're no fun. Short kisses are never fun." She said, sticking her tongue out at him.

Roman said:

"Ah, no no, I wouldn't want to bother you!" She said shaking her head

LunaCrosby said:
"You just looked... I don't know forget it" he said and looked away.
"I'm sorry if I made it seem that way" she replied quietly, twiddling her thumbs "I-If anything I was flattered that you think such a thing really..."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed more "Go-God that feels amazing" He said nervously
Farah giggled as she licked the tail again before moving it away,"I'm done now. I really need to go take a shower....but not here. Hotel showers are gross."

Nonalaka said:

"I'm sorry if I made it seem that way" she replied quietly, twiddling her thumbs "I-If anything I was flattered that you think such a thing really..."
"Then why did you look at the floor like you were ashamed?" He asks.

LunaCrosby said:
"Then why did you look at the floor like you were ashamed?" He asks.
"I wasn't ashamed" she said shaking her head "I'm not used to compliments, remember?...I-I didn't want you see my dumb girly red face..."

T

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted when he pulled away,"Well you're no fun. Short kisses are never fun." She said, sticking her tongue out at him.
Taylor smirked and caught a kiss while her while her tongue was out. This time, he didn't pull away.since she was gonna pout about it.

Nonalaka said:

"It wouldn't be a bother! The fairy is a bother sometimes. She's just such a butt..." Kaz chuckled again

"If you don't shut up, Kaz...." She said from his pocket.

Roman said:
T
Taylor smirked and caught a kiss while her while her tongue was out. This time, he didn't pull away.since she was gonna pout about it.
Celia blinked in surprise before wrapping her arms around Taylor and kissing him back.

Roman said:
T

"It wouldn't be a bother! The fairy is a bother sometimes. She's just such a butt..." Kaz chuckled again

"If you don't shut up, Kaz...." She said from his pocket.
Camilla laughed a little "Alright, well I'm okay at the moment" she said chuckling as she continued to walk along, getting distracted by the scenery every so often.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked in surprise before wrapping her arms around Taylor and kissing him back.
Taylor pulled Celia underwater, without moving his face from her's. He continued to kiss her, getting rougher as he did so

Nonalaka said:
Camilla laughed a little "Alright, well I'm okay at the moment" she said chuckling as she continued to walk along, getting distracted by the scenery every so often.
"Alright. Hey look! It's the park!" Kaz began to run towards the park, but not to fast so, Camilla could keep up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back