• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay stumbles a bit but holds onto her, smiling as he returns the kiss. He slides his hands delicately under her to support her.
Rain:*smirks as she bites his bottom lip softly before kissing him deeper, her wings spreading fully out and flutter a bit as her body is held close to his*

Roman said:
"Alright. I may have to train a little before going out to fight. I'll do it later though. For now, I'll stay with you." Han said happily.
"Thanks... Let's go do something... You pick. " Blair smiled.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks as she bites his bottom lip softly before kissing him deeper, her wings spreading fully out and flutter a bit as her body is held close to his*
Jay kisses her deeply, trying not to touch her wings as he awkwardly fumbles around them. He pulls back abruptly from the kiss "Sorry..." He says, his face red hot in embarrassment.

Jennete said:
Snow:*sighs as she kisses his cheek, not able to kiss him since he had food and she thinks before smiling* Why do we not have a scavenger hunt? We have to find certain items for people that we do not know??
((oh we could interact with EVERYONE I am excited lol))
"A scavenger hunt? How about we all just go out for dinner or how about we tell them we're married?" Roman asked.

The boulders crushed Kalin again, and again, and again once over. For a while, there seemed to be no end to them. However, it truly did end eventually. Kalin was left hanging in the air, bleeding everywhere.

"Hey...you're not holding back, are you?"

In a burst of smoke, Kalin was back to normal...well, normal in terms of health. In terms of pure energy, he was far beyond the state he'd been previously. His entire body began to emit an fiery aura...no, his body was emitting pure fire!

"Because you put me to the brink of death quite a few times just now. If you're not careful, you'll find yourself in trouble...oh who am I kidding? You were in trouble tue moment you attacked innocents!"

He said, firing a wave of fireballs at the massive dragon before him. In all honesty, the beast didn't scare him in the slightest. Considering he'd had more than enough experience fighting dragons, and that the greatest enemy he'd ever fought was barely taller than him, he had very few thoughts about the matter.

When his fireballs hit(two to its wing, three to the torso, one to his arm), he expected the beast to simply shrug the attack off. If Kalin was still holding back, that might be the case. However, these flames weren't going anywhere. In fact, they were only going to get worse...y'know, considering they couldn't be extinguished.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Lumina

BlueHawk said:
Jay kisses her deeply, trying not to touch her wings as he awkwardly fumbles around them. He pulls back abruptly from the kiss "Sorry..." He says, his face red hot in embarrassment.
Rain:*pecs his lips and her wings vanish as she smirks* It is not to change myself for you, I just do not want you to interrupt my deserved kisses that I am taking now.

Roman said:
"A scavenger hunt? How about we all just go out for dinner or how about we tell them we're married?" Roman asked.
Snow: That is not as fun..............but okay

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Thanks... Let's go do something... You pick. " Blair smiled.
"I honestly don't know what I want to do." Han said thinking.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled a little "Would you like it to turn into something more pleasureful?" He asked
"Like it wasn't already. Sure, what else you have in mind?" Farah asked as she lifted her head up and looked at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed a little and kissed his cheek before she got up
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William rolled over trying not to show his lap "Damn it..." He said to himself

Jennete said:
Snow: That is not as fun..............but okay
"Maybe we should do both. Scavenger hunt and tell them where we've been the last few days." Roman suggested.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Like it wasn't already. Sure, what else you have in mind?" Farah asked as she lifted her head up and looked at him.
Cam smirked "Well I would like to eat again because I am hungry after that fight" He said teasingly

Roman said:
"Maybe we should do both. Scavenger hunt and tell them where we've been the last few days." Roman suggested.
Snow: Oh that is fun! *she smiles for as a Fay she loves games and challenges naturally*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly streched and walked to the bathroom
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed in relief "God that was close" He said to himself

Jennete said:
Rain:*pecs his lips and her wings vanish as she smirks* It is not to change myself for you, I just do not want you to interrupt my deserved kisses that I am taking now.
Jay smiles and nods as he pulls her closer, kissing her deeply as he wraps her legs tighter around him. He wants her close to him as he runs his hand through her hair.

The door crashed open, and before Elyse could say anything or even really react, Kili had wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"I don't want you to leave, either...Im sorry, Ellie. I'm truly sorry. I don't want to lose you. I don't...I can't." he said, tears in his eyes. "It might sound selfish, but that's how I feel, and to hell with anyone who has a problem with it!" He said, his normal form flashing over his human one for an instant. He then blushed slightly, and hugged closer to Elyse.

"Uhm...sorry. I think I was holding that in for a while." he said quietly.

@Lumina

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and nods as he pulls her closer, kissing her deeply as he wraps her legs tighter around him. He wants her close to him as he runs his hand through her hair.
Rain:*kisses him back deeply as she breathes him in and growls possessively under her breath against her lips as she whispers slowly* I wish to go to the place in your mind where you have your dirty thoughts and perform one of those actions

((and we will fade if you accept after this, just wanting to move "Jains" relationship up a bit for the purposes of something I want to do haha))

Jennete said:
Snow: Oh that is fun! *she smiles for as a Fay she loves games and challenges naturally*
"Well... Be back in a second." Roman said. He grabbed the bowl from Snow and went in the kitchen. Roman began eating and soon returned.

Jennete said:
Rain:*kisses him back deeply as she breathes him in and growls possessively under her breath against her lips as she whispers slowly* I wish to go to the place in your mind where you have your dirty thoughts and perform one of those actions
((and we will fade if you accept after this, just wanting to move "Jains" relationship up a bit for the purposes of something I want to do haha))
(That's awfully suspicious...)

Jay gives her a funny look, but ultimately nods his head. "Not how people normally phrase it... But yes let's do that." He says excitedly, lying her on the couch. (Fade)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back