• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I don't want to think about that" He said with a shiver

William gulped "I don't know I just......The bracelet! Use the bracelet to see if I'm lying" He said softly
Farah laughed,"Poor you. I'm sure you guys are both scared for life now." She said, still laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh okay. I just wanna see what it's like from up there....even though you can fly and all." Celia said as she looked up at it.
Taylor put Celia down and took her hand, leading her to the seats. "Yeah, that's cool."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah laughed,"Poor you. I'm sure you guys are both scared for life now." She said, still laughing.
Cam laughed a little "I need a woman's touch if you know what I mean" He said with a wink

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared at will for a second before she slowly walked over and sat down "this is your last chance will. Next time I won't be coming back" she said quietly as she sat down next to him and leaned against him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed in relief "Don't worry I will never do that again" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter sighed and fell back on the bed, staring at the ceiling."What good is being a Neko....there's not much I can do....I'm practically useless to anyone." She whispered to herself."I'll train myself with a sword or train to achieve a greater form that I have then being a cat....I still won't be able to slay a god...but at least I'll be able to help other people if there in danger..."
As Tyler fought off the gods, he was stabbed in the back by a sword of divinity. Blood seeped from his back. He glared at the god who had stabbed him. "PERISH!!!!!!!" He yelled as a void opened behind the god and sucked him into nothingness.

Roman said:
Taylor put Celia down and took her hand, leading her to the seats. "Yeah, that's cool."
Celia got on and took a seat before pulling out her phone."Let's take a picture! I wanna have something to remember this by and put as my screen saver."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]liara got up slowly a lost and scared expression on her face as she started to walk around the city randomly repeating tylers name the hole time till she got to the beach and stared out at the water before she sat down and curled into a ball " i want tyler. liara wants to tell Tyler" she whimpered
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
@TheRebelliousDragon this one ;-;

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia got on and took a seat before pulling out her phone."Let's take a picture! I wanna have something to remember this by and put as my screen saver."
Taylor nodded, "Alright.... I should be set!" Taylor smiled, "I'm ready now, just waiting on you."

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shook his head "he promised to kill me, even though im the strongest" he sighed.
"He's probably just very upset he might forgive you eventually...are you worried about it?" She asked as she sat back a bit, finishing dressing his wounds.

LunaCrosby said:
Harper was being kidnapped and now the boy teleported her somewhere and is beating the shit outta me, my magic wont work
Levi grabs on to the wall as she holds her stomach. Her eyes burning with anger and hatred when she heard what was going on. Who is this guy and where are you, I'm on my way. Her voice full of anger echoed though her head @WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Alright.... I should be set!" Taylor smiled, "I'm ready now, just waiting on you."
Celia giggled before snapping a few pictures of them. She looked through for phone and smiled,"These should be good. I'll save these forever." She smiled as the ride started.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "That's one day away from a week! It is indeed marvelous!"
The fairy flew around the two, sparkles falling as she did so. "Sparkly...."
"Do you like being a fairy? Is it fun?" She asked tilting her head.

Mayyflower said:
Levi grabs on to the wall as she holds her stomach. Her eyes burning with anger and hatred when she heard what was going on. Who is this guy and where are you, I'm on my way. Her voice full of anger echoed though her head @WeirdPrincess
Alastair stopped and looked at Levi,"Hey....is something wrong? Do you want me to take you somewhere?" He asked softly as he crouched next her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled before snapping a few pictures of them. She looked through for phone and smiled,"These should be good. I'll save these forever." She smiled as the ride started.
"I'll need a few of those. It'd be great to have something to remember nights like these." Taylor said relaxing as he sat there.

Mayyflower said:
I'm at the beach, I don't know who he is her choice echos through Levis head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair stopped and looked at Levi,"Hey....is something wrong? Do you want me to take you somewhere?" He asked softly as he crouched next her.
Okay I'll be there as fast as I can.. Her voice echoed Levi looked over at Alastair. "My s-sister is in danger" She says stumbling on her words as gets up. "I have to help her" she says still holding the dragon as she begins to walk out of the arcade. @LunaCrosby

Nonalaka said:
"Do you like being a fairy? Is it fun?" She asked tilting her head.
"It's better than being a human. Most humans don't have such abilities, so I'm pretty happy about this and yes. It is fun." Kaz stated happily.

The fairy girl bopped Kaz's nose as hard as she could, which felt like a prick to him. She then flew over to Camilla and sat on her head, "I enjoy being a fairy!" She said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]@TheRebelliousDragon this one ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Tyler was slammed into the side of the beach. "Shit..." He said, coughing blood up. The gods had outnumbered him. He struggled to get up.

Liara looked up seeing Tyler "TYLER!" She yelled as she got up and ran over falling to her knees and sliding around him puting her hands to his cheeks to make sure he was ok "Tyler?!?" She said wirriedly before she turned to the gods then looked back at Tyler

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back