• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Well,Camilla and Katashi i think we should start the tour,And Camilla i think you should take the lead and i will tell you both about the places Camilla doesnt know Tim said looking at Camilla

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Well,Camilla and Katashi i think we should start the tour,And Camilla i think you should take the lead and i will tell you both about the places Camilla doesnt know Tim said looking at Camilla
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Good idea. We could get things done quicker that way. Camilla." Katashi said, stepping out of the way so she could take the lead.

@Nonalaka

"Hmm, alright, but my tour will be pretty crummy compared to someone who knows everywhere" she chuckled as she began to walk ahead nearing the dorms "this is where you'll be living~" she chimed "boy dorms are on the left, girls are on the right!" She explained as she jokingly pointed her arms like how the safety exits are shown on a plane.

@Roman

@Shiroe Kurona

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, alright, but my tour will be pretty crummy compared to someone who knows everywhere" she chuckled as she began to walk ahead nearing the dorms "this is where you'll be living~" she chimed "boy dorms are on the left, girls are on the right!" She explained as she jokingly pointed her arms like how the safety exits are shown on a plane.
@Roman

@Shiroe Kurona
Kaz nodded, "I'll keep that in mind for later. I am supposed to get a dorm key this evening." He said, laughing a little at Camilla. "You're silly." He added jokingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](oh roman sorry i havent gotten any pictures to you my computer wont let me put any on rpnation

[/QUOTE]
(( That also sucks. I really wanted to see more ))

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "I'll keep that in mind for later. I am supposed to get a dorm key this evening." He said, laughing a little at Camilla. "You're silly." He added jokingly.

do you have a skype because i can send them through there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]do you have a skype because i can send them through there

[/QUOTE]
(( Nope \: ))

Roman said:

She tilted her head back to look at him and chuckled "Thank you" she continued to sway back and forth as she happily continued the tour "Over there is the infirmary! In case you hurt yourself like stubbing your toe or uhm, getting hit really hard on the head or eating bad fish or something" she said, crinkling up her nose at the last part.

Tim looked at Katashi and Camilla and said Boys bathrooms are in the same area as the boys dorms and the girls bathrooms are in the same are as the girls dorms are Tim said looking around

@Nonalaka @Roman

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head back to look at him and chuckled "Thank you" she continued to sway back and forth as she happily continued the tour "Over there is the infirmary! In case you hurt yourself like stubbing your toe or uhm, getting hit really hard on the head or eating bad fish or something" she said, crinkling up her nose at the last part.
"Got it. That's the infirmary where you go if you eat old fish." Kaz chuckled and turned to Tim. He nodded and spoke, "Alright, I was just gonna asked about the restrooms too."

@Shiroe Kurona

(( I'm gonna get off for a while again. I need a few more hours of sleep ))

Roman said:
"Got it. That's the infirmary where you go if you eat old fish." Kaz chuckled and turned to Tim. He nodded and spoke, "Alright, I was just gonna asked about the restrooms too."

@Shiroe Kurona

(( I'm gonna get off for a while again. I need a few more hours of sleep ))
hahahahahah wimp *cough cough* what)

Daniel reaver]"its fine" jasper said as he toughed the bottom too and looked at raven blushing some more as he did so @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] Is Rin free still?
(Yea can we interact when I wake up)

(I feel Invisible)

Eliza started meditating in the courtyard again closing her eyes and trying to control her telekinesis

"Focus real hard."

She started levitating a feet above the ground

Mangitungleader said:
(I feel Invisible)
Eliza started meditating in the courtyard again closing her eyes and trying to control her telekinesis

"Focus real hard."

She started levitating a feet above the ground
(i could interact with you?)

(ive got an idea on how to free her. oh and she's a nine year old by the way xD )

mika slipped out of neos grip once she fell asleep and stretched as she held onto her teddy bear "blood" she whispered as she started for the school gates a kunai appearing hidden behind the teddy bear as she held him to her chest as she walked leaving the school and heading down the street as her eyes started to turn a dead lifeless red

@Mangitungleader

Daniel reaver](ive got an idea on how to free her. oh and she's a nine year old by the way xD ) mika slipped out of neos grip once she fell asleep and stretched as she held onto her teddy bear "blood" she whispered as she started for the school gates a kunai appearing hidden behind the teddy bear as she held him to her chest as she walked leaving the school and heading down the street as her eyes started to turn a dead lifeless red [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11208-mangitungleader/ said:
@Mangitungleader[/URL]
Eliza who was meditating in the courtyard stopped and walked out and saw Mika. she walked over and said "Greetings."

mika ignore the woman as her mind was to stuck while prophet took over her mind again making her blood lust come back as walked smiling sisterly after walking for about two blocks as she turned into an alley way to finding a man trying to mug a woman "give me your fucking purse or ill take you with me as well!!" he yelled as the woman fought back "its not nice to do that to sweet lady's you know" mika said in a sinister emotionless voice as she smiled at him and tilted her head "what the fuck!! oh so you want some two little girl huh" he said to mika as he knocked the woman out then started to approach mika before he went wide eyed and looked down finding a kunia in his chest

@Mangitungleader

@Mangitungleader

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back