• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "It's my pleasure..." he said said smiling. The clones smiled and asked, "Do you still need us or you're okay now?"
Snow:*she shakes her head as she goes and gets the milk and butter, also getting other fruits, masking her feelings toward the food, not wanting to cause worry to her loved one*

Nonalaka said:
"Oooh" she frowned"Am I making you nervous?"

"What, you still think I couldn't?" She pouted then laughed "If I do I get a prize next time"
Navi shakes her head. "No not at all, at first yea but now? no" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank god. It's way better than this. I'll look normal." Ulquiorra said as she was pulled along to her dorm.
Lucy kicked open the door, too lazy to open it and walked to the closet "you choose what you want to wear" she says.

Daniel smiled "you love me to much to do that" he said teasingly to her before taking another bite of the steak

@Nonalaka

Jasper smiled and nodded "o-ok" he said softly to her as he stared at her happily

@Mayyflower

Hatoful said:
Serenity shakes her head. "Teams hold me back" She says before kicking the ball into the same home she made, making it deeper. She picks up the ball before looking Taylor square in the face.
"Oh, I see. Well, that is a pretty impressive leg. I don't think I'd ever be able to beat you at soccer." Taylor said looking back at the hole then at her again. "Pretty impressive indeed."

Nonalaka said:
"Oooh" she frowned"Am I making you nervous?"

"What, you still think I couldn't?" She pouted then laughed "If I do I get a prize next time"
"Ok IF you won next time what do you want?" He asks.

Daniel smiled back at her before he continued to eat till the steak was half gone then took a drink of the glasses of wine they have them

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed "D-Damn at this rate I'm gonna lose control" He said nervously
Farah giggled,"Well if you didn't do anything to me, I probably wouldn't be like this." She said as she licked and sucked on his neck.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she shakes her head as she goes and gets the milk and butter, also getting other fruits, masking her feelings toward the food, not wanting to cause worry to her loved one*
Roman continued to follow Snow, holding whatever she picked up. "Is this it, or are we grabbing more?" He asked as some clones appeared to lessen the amount of stuff the real Roman was carrying.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled,"Well if you didn't do anything to me, I probably wouldn't be like this." She said as she licked and sucked on his neck.
Cam blushed a little "H-How do you manage to be so sexy?" He asked

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok IF you won next time what do you want?" He asks.
She shrugged "I don't know, ....Ill let you decide my prize for WHEN I win next time" she stuck her tongue out at him jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, good, then we are friends, yes?" Camilla said happily
Navi stares at Camilla confused. "Friends?" She asks embarrassed not knowing what that is cause of where she came from. "I never had 'friends' before" she says quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled back at her before he continued to eat till the steak was half gone then took a drink of the glasses of wine they have them
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria ate a bit more food "....What if I'm forced to go back home to do my job?" She asked with a worried tone.

Daniel reaver]"I don't know who it would be but If it's Thana stay away." He said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
I don't think its her its someone else it feels more like a male presence T said as he went into the beach and said i see two people

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little "H-How do you manage to be so sexy?" He asked
"I don't. I'm not even trying." Farah giggled as she lifted up his shirt and threw it somewhere before kissing him again.

Roman said:
"Oh, I see. Well, that is a pretty impressive leg. I don't think I'd ever be able to beat you at soccer." Taylor said looking back at the hole then at her again. "Pretty impressive indeed."
"Thanks" She says, she holds the ball under her arm "Do you play" She asks, pulling her braids behind her shoulders

Mayyflower said:
Navi stares at Camilla confused. "Friends?" She asks embarrassed not knowing what that is cause of where she came from. "I never had 'friends' before" she says quietly
"Yes, friends, people who get along and have fun" she said smiling "may I be your first friend?" She asked tilting her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back