• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
((Oh okay. ))
Ryft was about to say something then the ride took off, sending them through loops, twists and turns, and after a few minutes it came back to a stop, their cue to get off. Ryft looked a Dakota in amazement, his hair blown backward and stick up everywhere.
Dakota left the ride turning to look at Ryft and giggling at his reaction, it was just too adorably innocent "Well?...did you like it?" She asked with s chuckle, pretty sure she already knew the answer.

-------------------------------------------

LunaCrosby said:
Allen nodded and went to order, after he ordered he went to the table with the food.
Ilaani had chosen a window seat, she was nonchalantly looking out the window her head rested on her hand. Her head turned as he arrived back with food "yay" she chuckled as she sat up.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "What's wrong" He asked her wanting it so bad
"Nothing. Just hurry up, I can't take much teasing from you." Farah said as she looked up at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nothing. Just hurry up, I can't take much teasing from you." Farah said as she looked up at him.
Cam smirked "Oh is that so? I will fill you with lust if it's the last thing I do" He said before snapping his fingers filling her with lust making it overflow

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well at least it looks cute on you! This just looks plain weird." Ulqui said as he sat down on a bench.
"You look fine" she sighs and twirls her hair "no ones gonna care what your wearing".

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded.
"You have fed me quite a bit... thanks for that. You might have to get used to helping me with that, at least for a little while."

She blushed a bit, looking down at her hands. She tried clenching them, but they only twitched a bit.

"Jeeze, it's like I've never used my body before ever. How am I gonna get around like this?"
"Well, we could try a magical massage to bring your muscles and nerves back to life. Its just...well, forget I said that. Maybe you could just walk it off..." He said, blushing when he brought up the massage.

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiled. "Me too" she says fluttering her wings happily
"When did you arrive?" She asked curiously as she sat up "I'm a water nymph if you were wondering" she smiled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto put a hand on her back. "I understand... People shouldn't treat you like that... I'm sorry that I made you feel that way..." He said softly. "I wouldn't force you to do anything you didn't want to do..." He quickly retracted his hand from her back, almost forgetting the point of the story. "I-I'm sorry! I really like you... And I understand if you don't feel the same way... Just know that you weren't the only one with a bad childhood... My father forced me and my brother to fight on the frontlines in a war torn world. My brother seemed ok with all of it, but it drove me insane... I killed brother after brother relentlessly. When I tried to pull back from the frontlines, my father refused and turned me into a god of complete darkness... Which is what I am today..." He said. "None of this I say probably even matters to you... I don't understand why you haven't left me alone yet." He finished.
Noir gave a sad smile, putting a hand on top of his. With the pencil she draw a small drawing of herself, holding a small little ball of starlight. It came to life on the page and she showed the picture to Yuto. The ball of starlight transformed into Yuto, who waved at the real Yuto. The drawings looked at each other and a small pink heart popped in the space on the paper between the two. The drawings looked at each other, smiling. Real Noir looked at the real Yuto, giving him a smile as well.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota left the ride turning to look at Ryft and giggling at his reaction, it was just too adorably innocent "Well?...did you like it?" She asked with s chuckle, pretty sure she already knew the answer.
-------------------------------------------

Ilaani had chosen a window seat, she was nonchalantly looking out the window her head rested on her hand. Her head turned as he arrived back with food "yay" she chuckled as she sat up.
Allen gave her the foods that was hers and quickly began eating.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shook his head furiously at the mention of water. "No way! A angel doesn't need to take a shower anyway... I can just snap my fingers and I smell good." He said. "And I'm afraid of water."

(I gotta go to bed, night!)
"O-Oh....I'm sorry. I didn't know that..." She muttered as she took a seat on her bed."Well, you can change in there then. Liara has to take a bath and everything." @Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, we could try a magical massage to bring your muscles and nerves back to life. Its just...well, forget I said that. Maybe you could just walk it off..." He said, blushing when he brought up the massage.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blushed as well at the thought. That seemed pretty... intimate.

"I mean, a wheelchair could be a temporary solution, as much as it sucks, but it could work, I dunno..."

Elyse laughed nervously, the thought of the massage still messing with her mind.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Oh is that so? I will fill you with lust if it's the last thing I do" He said before snapping his fingers filling her with lust making it overflow
Farah blinked,"What did you just do?" She asked before flipping them over and kissing him roughly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked,"What did you just do?" She asked before flipping them over and kissing him roughly.
Cam smirked and kissed her back before pulling away making her want more "Oh nothing much"

LunaCrosby said:
"You look fine" she sighs and twirls her hair "no ones gonna care what your wearing".
"Well I at least want come girl clothes if I'm going to look like this..." Ulqui muttered as he looked at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked and kissed her back before pulling away making her want more "Oh nothing much"
"You did something. Stop pulling away!" Farah grabbed him again and kissed him, refusing to stop or let go.

"I am. I'm happy where I am. With you in my life. That's all I could ever need" daniel said softly to her with a warm loving smile

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I at least want come girl clothes if I'm going to look like this..." Ulqui muttered as he looked at her.

"You did something. Stop pulling away!" Farah grabbed him again and kissed him, refusing to stop or let go.
Cam looked shocked before kissing her softly

Serenity bounces a soccer ball between her knees, making sure it doesn't hit the ground. She Kicks the ball into the air and kicks it toward the building, leaving a dent in the buildings wall. @Anyone

WeirdPrincess said:

Lucy grabbed Ukquis hand and walked quickly to her dorm "you want girl clothes you'll get some" she says.

Nonalaka said:
"When did you arrive?" She asked curiously as she sat up "I'm a water nymph if you were wondering" she smiled.
Navi shrugged. "Ive been here for 3 days I just have been hiding out here" she says sitting down on a small rock

Hatoful said:
Serenity bounces a soccer ball between her knees, making sure it doesn't hit the ground. She Kicks the ball into the air and kicks it toward the building, leaving a dent in the buildings wall. @Anyone
(( I'm free. :l ))

Taylor had just made it back to school, when he heard a ball hit the school building. He decided to take a peek from a corner and chuckled when he seen the dent, turning his head to a certain angle he had seen someone nearby, "Hey, you did this?"

Roman said:
(( I'm free. :l ))
Taylor had just made it back to school, when he heard a ball hit the school building. He decided to take a peek from a corner and chuckled when he seen the dent, turning his head to a certain angle he had seen someone nearby, "Hey, you did this?"
Serenity picks up her soccer ball before nodding toward Taylor. She goes back to bouncing it on her knees.

Daniel reaver]Jasper went wide eyed then nodded a little "th-then maybe tonight. O-or tomorow?" He said as he stared at her a little anxious about it all [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven looked at Jasper. "Yea we could go somewhere tonight" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back