• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allen gave her the foods that was hers and quickly began eating.
She took a bit of food and began eating some before speaking "Hey, thanks for today by the way, I'm glad you tagged along" she said with a small smile before going back to eating her food.

Hatoful said:
Serenity picks up her soccer ball before nodding toward Taylor. She goes back to bouncing it on her knees.
"Pretty impressive, you play?" Taylor asked walking over in her direction. "For a team that is."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I am. I'm happy where I am. With you in my life. That's all I could ever need" daniel said softly to her with a warm loving smile
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled at him"I'm glad you feel that way" she replied happily.

Nonalaka said:
She took a bit of food and began eating some before speaking "Hey, thanks for today by the way, I'm glad you tagged along" she said with a small smile before going back to eating her food.
"Its no problem" he smiles.

Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled more still blushing "o-ok Wh-where do you want to go" he asked her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
"T-The movies..? Out to eat?" she says blushing as she sits up

Mayyflower said:
Navi shrugged. "Ive been here for 3 days I just have been hiding out here" she says sitting down on a small rock
"...Hiding? Why were you hiding?" She replies with a confused expression.

Roman said:
"It's the least I can do for you. Now let me carry the groceries." Roman said walking over to her with his hands ready.
Snow:*smiles and hands him the bags, leaning up and pecking his lips* Thank you my dear husband

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex chuckles. "Heh, cute." He said out loud, really meaning for it to be said in his head. "You want to do something else?" He asked.
Nissa:*she looks at him her eye brows raising* There is more to do?

Nonalaka said:
"...Hiding? Why were you hiding?" She replies with a confused expression.
Navi dangles her feet. "Cause I get nervous around others. I'm used to being alone.." she sighs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her as the waiter came back with there meals and set them on the table
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded a thank you towards the waiter as they left "I'm still sorry about being busy and stuff...I should have at least said..."

Mayyflower said:
Navi dangles her feet. "Cause I get nervous around others. I'm used to being alone.." she sighs
"Oooh" she frowned"Am I making you nervous?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Pfft Ok" he jokingly rolled his eyes and smiled.
"What, you still think I couldn't?" She pouted then laughed "If I do I get a prize next time"

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and hands him the bags, leaning up and pecking his lips* Thank you my dear husband
Nissa:*she looks at him her eye brows raising* There is more to do?
Roman nodded, "It's my pleasure..." he said said smiling. The clones smiled and asked, "Do you still need us or you're okay now?"

Roman said:
"Pretty impressive, you play?" Taylor asked walking over in her direction. "For a team that is."
Serenity shakes her head. "Teams hold me back" She says before kicking the ball into the same home she made, making it deeper. She picks up the ball before looking Taylor square in the face.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy grabbed Ukquis hand and walked quickly to her dorm "you want girl clothes you'll get some" she says.
"Thank god. It's way better than this. I'll look normal." Ulquiorra said as she was pulled along to her dorm.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's ok euloria" he said happily to her as he grabed his knife and fork and started to cut through his steak
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"You sure? I hope you didn't think I was y'know drifting away or anything" she replied before taking a bit of food.

Daniel reaver]"D-do you want to go to both. Maybe?" He asked her softly as he sat up with her and watched her curiously as the rain stopped [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven nods. "Sure why not" she says happily

Lumina said:
Elyse blushed as well at the thought. That seemed pretty... intimate.
"I mean, a wheelchair could be a temporary solution, as much as it sucks, but it could work, I dunno..."

Elyse laughed nervously, the thought of the massage still messing with her mind.
"Yeah, that might be the best option, for now." Kiili said. Though he knew that the massage could possibly have her up within a day or, he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable...heck, he didn't want to be uncomfortable. So he'd take the slow and steady route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back