• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's strange being a girl. My clothes feel baggy and out of place, it's weird." Ulqui said as she pulled at her shirt.
"Welcome to my world" she said and pointed at the shirt he/she gave her.

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiles and grabs Camilla's pinky. "Yea I'm usually full grown but I only can stay that size for a certain amount of time" she says "So there are no fairies around at this school?" Navi asks frowning
"That's cool!" She said with a smile "Hmmm, I don't know... I've only just joined myself, I hope there is!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Anything, doesnt matter" he chuckled.
"Kay, I'm not fussy either...how's about you go up and order and I'll find a table, we'll half the bill, sound okay?" She asks blinking a few times.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and pet it,"Yeah I kind of screwed the spell up. He's like a little kitten. What should I name him?" She asked, peting the creature.
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied, laughing lightly♅...

“ I have no idea~ ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled at Winter. "No thank you! You've already done enough by letting me stay here." He said happily. "Soooo where do I sleep..?" He asked. "And where does she sleep?" He finished, pointing at Liara.
@Daniel reaver
"Liara can sleep with me and you can sleep on the spare bed." Winter said as she walked around her dorm."If you need to shower or anything, there's a bathroom right next to my room." @Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
Ahhh I can't seem to find it but I remember the ride was starting ;v;))
((Oh okay. ))

Ryft was about to say something then the ride took off, sending them through loops, twists and turns, and after a few minutes it came back to a stop, their cue to get off. Ryft looked a Dakota in amazement, his hair blown backward and stick up everywhere.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and leaned over the table kissing euloria softly "I love you" he wisoered to her before sitting back
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She blushed lightly and smiled "I love you too" she replied happily.

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed and smiled "r-really that's great!!..... I-I mean" he said embarasingly as he blushed more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
(Sorry I missed it)

Raven smiled and nodded. "Its fine" she laughs "Cant wait" she says

Nonalaka said:
"That's cool!" She said with a smile "Hmmm, I don't know... I've only just joined myself, I hope there is!"

"Kay, I'm not fussy either...how's about you go up and order and I'll find a table, we'll half the bill, sound okay?" She asks blinking a few times.
Allen nodded and went to order, after he ordered he went to the table with the food.

Lumina said:
Noir came and sat down next to him, a quiet smile on her face. She began writing:
"I have never spoken a word my entire life. Something messed up in my vocal chords when I was born, so I've never been able to speak. Because of this, I've had a... hard childhood, so to say. My parents were lovely, but I always had a hard time making friends. Kids always thought I was weird because... well, no talking obviously. Except last year, when there was a boy that I made friends with. He didn't seem to mind it. We became really close, and I really liked him, and he seemed to really like me. But then-"

She flipped the page, filling up the first page. She looked at Yuto, the quiet smile showing sadness. She then turned back to the page.

"We were alone in his room, my pad and pencils on the other side of the room. We were getting intimate, and things were progressing faster than I was comfortable with. I kept pushing him away, but he kept coming back. I pushed him away a bit more forcefully, getting scared, and something in him just... snapped. He pinned me down, ripping at my clothes, taunting me, and eventually... he.... ra-"

She stopped, scribbling out the last two letters, then began writing again.

"... he took advantage of me. And being that I can't talk, I couldn't technically say no, which he pointed out, and I couldn't call for help, and... yeah."

She stopped writing, holding the pencil, her knuckles soon becoming white. She couldn't bring herself to look at Yuto at the moment.
Yuto put a hand on her back. "I understand... People shouldn't treat you like that... I'm sorry that I made you feel that way..." He said softly. "I wouldn't force you to do anything you didn't want to do..." He quickly retracted his hand from her back, almost forgetting the point of the story. "I-I'm sorry! I really like you... And I understand if you don't feel the same way... Just know that you weren't the only one with a bad childhood... My father forced me and my brother to fight on the frontlines in a war torn world. My brother seemed ok with all of it, but it drove me insane... I killed brother after brother relentlessly. When I tried to pull back from the frontlines, my father refused and turned me into a god of complete darkness... Which is what I am today..." He said. "None of this I say probably even matters to you... I don't understand why you haven't left me alone yet." He finished.

Daniel smiled at her happy that he had some one again. Some one who could start to comprehend what he'd been through

@Nonalaka

Jasper layed back down this time purposefully getting close to raven "s-so what time and what day?" He asked her quietly

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:

Navi smiled. "Me too" she says fluttering her wings happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied, laughing lightly♅...
“ I have no idea~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Mm....I think I'll name him sparky. It seems pretty generic, but I like the name." Asuka said as she hugged it close to her."Wanna leave the park now? Seeing as how we found him and we're done eating."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili glanced back at her and smiled, the blush still obvious on his face. "So...Do you think you've had enough to eat?" he asked. He was hoping that she wasn't. As embarrassed as he was beginning to feel, being close to her like this was nice.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded.

"You have fed me quite a bit... thanks for that. You might have to get used to helping me with that, at least for a little while."

She blushed a bit, looking down at her hands. She tried clenching them, but they only twitched a bit.

"Jeeze, it's like I've never used my body before ever. How am I gonna get around like this?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam stared down at her before kissing her neck softly not planning on stopping (Gonna take a shower so BRB)
Farah moaned softly and wiggled from under him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm....I think I'll name him sparky. It seems pretty generic, but I like the name." Asuka said as she hugged it close to her."Wanna leave the park now? Seeing as how we found him and we're done eating."
...♅Akira looked around him and replied, smiling♅...

“ Yeah, sure~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Liara can sleep with me and you can sleep on the spare bed." Winter said as she walked around her dorm."If you need to shower or anything, there's a bathroom right next to my room." @Daniel reaver
Tyler shook his head furiously at the mention of water. "No way! A angel doesn't need to take a shower anyway... I can just snap my fingers and I smell good." He said. "And I'm afraid of water."

(I gotta go to bed, night!)

LunaCrosby said:
"Welcome to my world" she said and pointed at the shirt he/she gave her.
"Well at least it looks cute on you! This just looks plain weird." Ulqui said as he sat down on a bench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back