• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(I shall quickly post).
Lucy went wide eyed and ran "my eyes don't need to see this!" She yelled and ran to wherever ulqui and Celia went.
Ulquiorra appeared next to Lucy and grabbed her by the collar before vanishing and quickly reappearing at the park."Damn! Now I'm stuck like this until dear old dad can fix it." She muttered, kicked a random rock.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as the waiter came back "what can I get you two" he asked them before daniel ordered a steak and wine
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Uhm..." Euloria bit her lip as she glanced at the menu a second time eventually ordering pasta (I'm just gonna say pasta because if I try to spell what kind im talking about I'll be here forever xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra appeared next to Lucy and grabbed her by the collar before vanishing and quickly reappearing at the park."Damn! Now I'm stuck like this until dear old dad can fix it." She muttered, kicked a random rock.
"Could do put me down before this big shirt slips off" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Food? Let's go!" He said and began dragging her
Ilaani laughed out at his reaction as she was dragged along "I'm guessing I made the right choice?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shuffled slowly behind her, being hugged to death. He looked like a complete idiot... A cute idiot.

@Daniel reaver
Winter looked back at them and blushed before looking forward, having finally made it to her dorm. She opened the door and gently pushed them inside."This is where I live....it gets pretty lonely just staying here by myself." She mumbled as she turned on the lights. @Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
"Could do put me down before this big shirt slips off" she says.
"Huh? Oh right, sorry." Ulqui said as she gently set her down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter looked back at them and blushed before looking forward, having finally made it to her dorm. She opened the door and gently pushed them inside."This is where I live....it gets pretty lonely just staying here by myself." She mumbled as she turned on the lights.
Tyler chuckled. "Well your not alone anymore..." He said happily, ruffling her hair as he walked in. "Nice place!" He said happily.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter looked back at them and blushed before looking forward, having finally made it to her dorm. She opened the door and gently pushed them inside."This is where I live....it gets pretty lonely just staying here by myself." She mumbled as she turned on the lights. @Daniel reaver

"Huh? Oh right, sorry." Ulqui said as she gently set her down.
Lucy fixed the shirt "its strange to see you as a girl" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Navi flies over to her and lands in front of her, fluttering her wings. "My name is Navi Jinx." She says and since she is tiny her voice is quiet
"Nice to meet you!" She smiled "I'm Camilla...I would shake your hand as it is customary, but you're so tiny!" She giggled "I've never met a fairy before!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka happily pet it before turning back to Akira."Well I guess that's done. Now all I have to do is send him back!" She stated as she turned back towards the creature and said a spell, only it didn't disappear. It became a smaller version of itself and happily looked up at Asuka. She laughed before picking it up and taking it back over to the blanket."I guess I didn't the wrong spell. That's okay though, I've always wanted a pet." She said happily as she sat back down.
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he watched the creature. He replied♅...

“ He looks so... little ”

Lumina said:
Elyse chewed again, noting his blush. She swallowed, smiling softly at the now-shy boy feeding her.
"And I you."

She said in reponse to his declaration, blushing herself.
Kili glanced back at her and smiled, the blush still obvious on his face. "So...Do you think you've had enough to eat?" he asked. He was hoping that she wasn't. As embarrassed as he was beginning to feel, being close to her like this was nice.

(It's ok)

Daniel smiled as the waiter nodded and took there menues then walked off for there orders "so are you liking living here. And me being wth you?" He asked her curiously

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Nice to meet you!" She smiled "I'm Camilla...I would shake your hand as it is customary, but you're so tiny!" She giggled "I've never met a fairy before!"
Navi smiles and grabs Camilla's pinky. "Yea I'm usually full grown but I only can stay that size for a certain amount of time" she says "So there are no fairies around at this school?" Navi asks frowning

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup" he said and teleported somewhere random with food.
"Hmm I'm getting used to this teleportation thing" she chuckled "Right, whatcha hungry for?" She asked placing her hands on her hips

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he watched the creature. He replied♅...
“ He looks so... little ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed and pet it,"Yeah I kind of screwed the spell up. He's like a little kitten. What should I name him?" She asked, peting the creature.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blushed even more as he ruffled her hair."Yeah...I can tell. Thank you. Is there anything I can get you to?" @TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler smiled at Winter. "No thank you! You've already done enough by letting me stay here." He said happily. "Soooo where do I sleep..?" He asked. "And where does she sleep?" He finished, pointing at Liara.

@Daniel reaver

My character list:

Taylor - Walking from Celia's house (Free)

Han - At home (Busy)

Roman - Grocery Shopping w/ Snow (Busy)

Mr. Yamada - Honestly I don't know... (Free )

Hayate - At the beach. At least that's what I remember he was w/ Thana (Busy)

So I guess I got 2 characters free if anyone wants to interact. ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto sighed. "Ok... I'm sorry for acting like a complete jerk..." He said sadly.
Noir came and sat down next to him, a quiet smile on her face. She began writing:

"I have never spoken a word my entire life. Something messed up in my vocal chords when I was born, so I've never been able to speak. Because of this, I've had a... hard childhood, so to say. My parents were lovely, but I always had a hard time making friends. Kids always thought I was weird because... well, no talking obviously. Except last year, when there was a boy that I made friends with. He didn't seem to mind it. We became really close, and I really liked him, and he seemed to really like me. But then-"

She flipped the page, filling up the first page. She looked at Yuto, the quiet smile showing sadness. She then turned back to the page.

"We were alone in his room, my pad and pencils on the other side of the room. We were getting intimate, and things were progressing faster than I was comfortable with. I kept pushing him away, but he kept coming back. I pushed him away a bit more forcefully, getting scared, and something in him just... snapped. He pinned me down, ripping at my clothes, taunting me, and eventually... he.... ra-"

She stopped, scribbling out the last two letters, then began writing again.

"... he took advantage of me. And being that I can't talk, I couldn't technically say no, which he pointed out, and I couldn't call for help, and... yeah."

She stopped writing, holding the pencil, her knuckles soon becoming white. She couldn't bring herself to look at Yuto at the moment.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy fixed the shirt "its strange to see you as a girl" she says.
"It's strange being a girl. My clothes feel baggy and out of place, it's weird." Ulqui said as she pulled at her shirt.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](It's ok)
Daniel smiled as the waiter nodded and took there menues then walked off for there orders "so are you liking living here. And me being wth you?" He asked her curiously

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and nodded "Of course!, back home no one ever visited with me, it was too lonely!, of course I didn't notice that until I came here.." she chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back