• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked up at Winter. "I think if I get hugged anymore I think she might make me spill my guts out." He joked.
@Daniel reaver

The hippo leaps around the store. "Well did you know I'm getting married?" He asked.
Levi nods. "Lexi came to the cafe and told me and scarlet, congrats" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Cam fell backwards "D-Damn it....Please my children.......Forgive me" He said warping in front of them
Ulquiorra skidded to a stop once Cam was in front of them."What the hell?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Lexi came to the cafe and told me and scarlet, congrats" she says smiling
Shadow smiles under his mask. "Thanks... Does that mean your coming?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra skidded to a stop once Cam was in front of them."What the hell?"
Cam snapped his fingers turning Ulqui into a girl "This shall do" He said to himself

Daniel reaver]"H-hey I -I was wondering if. Youd like to maybe go out some time" he said nervousky to raven [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven hums at the thought. "I'd love that." She says grinning

WeirdPrincess said:
Winters eyes widened and she blushed,"I-I mean...yeah. I-I'm sorry..." She mumbled, looking away.
Tyler blushed as well. "Ah that warms my heart... But I'm afraid I'm just not interested in dating right now. I live a scary life and I don't want to drag either of you into danger." He said. "Even if you don't care, I care for both of your safeties."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam snapped his fingers turning Ulqui into a girl "This shall do" He said to himself
Ulqui screamed,"What!?" She yelled, still holding Celia."This is not okay! Mom!" They both yelled before Farah walked by. She looked at all of them and frowned,"What are you doing?" She asked, walking over to them before stepping in front of Cam.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui screamed,"What!?" She yelled, still holding Celia."This is not okay! Mom!" They both yelled before Farah walked by. She looked at all of them and frowned,"What are you doing?" She asked, walking over to them before stepping in front of Cam.
Cam was breathing "Oh? Three at once? How fun" He said to them all

Shadow smiles under his mask. "Thanks... Does that mean your coming?" He asked.
Levi smiles then nods "yea, I wouldn't miss it!" she says turning to look at him

Tyler blushed as well. "Ah that warms my heart... But I'm afraid I'm just not interested in dating right now. I live a scary life and I don't want to drag either of you into danger." He said. "Even if you don't care, I care for both of your safeties."
"R-Right! I-I wasn't thinking about dating or anything." Winter said quickly, her eyes refusing to look at him."Well would you look at that! It's seems that it's time for me to go!" She laughed nervously as she backed away.

Mayyflower said:
Navi shrinks to her fairy size and lands on a lilly pad and sees a girl petting a duck.
Camilla sees something flicker in corner of her eye as she stops what she's doing, narrowing her eyes momentarily before her fave lit up childishly "A fairy!" She said as she lay on her stomach at the waters edge and waved.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles then nods "yea, I wouldn't miss it!" she says turning to look at him
Shadow nodded with approval. "That's good, I want all my friends to be there on the happiest day of my life..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam was breathing "Oh? Three at once? How fun" He said to them all
"We're leaving! By mom!" Ulqui and Celia yelled before they ran out of the house. Farah blinked and turned to Cam, staring at him."Oh....so that's the issue. How did this happen?" She mumbled to herself as she looked at him."Sorry, but you're not getting those two. They aren't exactly on the menu."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Just stick with the ones you know if you want" hey said to her with a smile
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"R-right" she nodded as she continued yo glance at the menu with a confused expression.

WeirdPrincess said:
"R-Right! I-I wasn't thinking about dating or anything." Winter said quickly, her eyes refusing to look at him."Well would you look at that! It's seems that it's time for me to go!" She laughed nervously as she backed away.
Tyler nodded. "Well... It seems that Liara will have to stay with me for the time being. She doesn't have a home." He said, ruffling Liara's hair.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"We're leaving! By mom!" Ulqui and Celia yelled before they ran out of the house. Farah blinked and turned to Cam, staring at him."Oh....so that's the issue. How did this happen?" She mumbled to herself as she looked at him."Sorry, but you're not getting those two. They aren't exactly on the menu."
Cam growled slightly "Then what is there left on the menu?" He asked

LunaCrosby said:
(@WeirdPrincess did you miss my reply?)
(I think I did...But now Ulquiorra and Celia left the house with Lucy. They're in the park now, stuff happened at the house so they left)

Tyler nodded. "Well... It seems that Liara will have to stay with me for the time being. She doesn't have a home." He said, ruffling Liara's hair.
@Daniel reaver
"I could take her home with me. She shouldn't be staying with a guy, anyway." Winter said, keeping her distance from them. @Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
Camilla sees something flicker in corner of her eye as she stops what she's doing, narrowing her eyes momentarily before her fave lit up childishly "A fairy!" She said as she lay on her stomach at the waters edge and waved.
Navi grabs the side of the lilly pad and hides behind it until the girl waves at her so navi flies up alittle and waves back.

WeirdPrincess said:
(I think I did...But now Ulquiorra and Celia left the house with Lucy. They're in the park now, stuff happened at the house so they left)

"I could take her home with me. She shouldn't be staying with a guy, anyway." Winter said, keeping her distance from them. @Daniel reaver
(I read the post and you never brought Lucy :0 what's going down x.x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back