• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*she hums and thinks* What is your favorite meal??
"This is breakfast so.... Lets go with some nice old fashioned pancakes." He said chuckling.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex smirked. "You know what's an even better feeling? Love." He said, leaning back in his chair.
Nissa:*she tilts her head a little* Love?

Shadow simply looked up at the video game, then went back to thumbing through the games.
Levi looks at the man. "I'm sorry, you look familiar." She says grabing her game

Roman said:
"This is breakfast so.... Lets go with some nice old fashioned pancakes." He said chuckling.
Snow:*she smiles and gets flour and eggs and butter and cream and then pauses, sniffing all the berries, the sight of disgust almost hidden on her face as she chooses the best ones*

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra looked at her and blinked,"What the hell? Why are you a girl? With such giant ass tits....don't they hurt?" He murmured as he looked at them.
Cam sighed "I have no clue what is going on....Can you go get Celia I don't want Farah to know of this"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she tilts her head a little* Love?
Dex laughed. "Love is the feeling you get when you never want to leave somebodies side... You feel like you want to spend the rest of your life with that special someone... Because they make you happy." He said.

Dex laughed. "Love is the feeling you get when you never want to leave somebodies side... You feel like you want to spend the rest of your life with that special someone... Because they make you happy." He said.
Nissa:*she tilts her head* I do not think that I have experienced that yet...

Mayyflower said:
Levi looks at the man. "I'm sorry, you look familiar." She says grabing her game
Shadow tilted his head. He didn't think he had met this girl before... Was this one of Lexi's friend or something? Shadow couldn't say anything because of his vow of silence.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I have no clue what is going on....Can you go get Celia I don't want Farah to know of this"
Celia immediately came running back to the room, her appearance different. She now looked like a he, frantically looking at the two."Why do I look like this!? How do I get back to normal!" He said, waving his arms around. Ulquiorra looked at them both before laughing."This is hilarious! You guys...oh god...I can't handle this!" He laughed.

Yuto frowned. Looks like she doesn't like teddy bears... What do I do...? I'm not good with girls... He thought. Then he noticed the people staring. "Hey! It's rude to stare!" He barked at the passing people. That only drew attention to him. His eyes widened with shock. I'm a monster... He thought as tears started coming down his face. He started running off to who knows where. He didn't care where he was going. He just didn't want to hurt anybody anymore... He wanted to be left alone.
Noir clasped her hand to her mouth, not expecting him to run away. She quickly took out her pad, scribbled a quick bird, which flew off the page and landed in her hand. She looked at it, and and a few seconds later it flew off, searching for Yuto. She felt bad, but she had bad memories from the last time a boy had touched her with his tounge. She knew he didn't get it, and he'd probably never understand why she was scared when boys would touch her, but she never expected him to run off. Maybe it'd be better to explain, if she could see him again.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she tilts her head* I do not think that I have experienced that yet...
Dex put a hand on her cheek, continuing to smile. "Trust me, it's the best feeling you'll ever experience." He said happily, removing his hand.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and gets flour and eggs and butter and cream and then pauses, sniffing all the berries, the sight of disgust almost hidden on her face as she chooses the best ones*
Roman noticed Snow was disgusted by the smell, so he made clones appear and cover her nose for her, "We have you, Miss Snow." The said on sync.

Tyler smiled at her, not minding his wounds. "Tyler is ok." He said to her. "Are you both ok?" He asked.
@WeirdPrincess
Winter hopped down from the tree next to them,"We're fine. Liara is just really worried about you....I am too, but that doesn't matter."

Dex put a hand on her cheek, continuing to smile. "Trust me, it's the best feeling you'll ever experience." He said happily, removing his hand.
Nissa:*she nods thinking then nods her thanks with her hand on his cheek thinking it was a gesture to be returned except she kinds of squishes his cheek and then removes her hand*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia immediately came running back to the room, her appearance different. She now looked like a he, frantically looking at the two."Why do I look like this!? How do I get back to normal!" He said, waving his arms around. Ulquiorra looked at them both before laughing."This is hilarious! You guys...oh god...I can't handle this!" He laughed.
Cam sighed "This really sucks" He said to himself before looking at his chest "Well this is new"

Lumina said:
Noir clasped her hand to her mouth, not expecting him to run away. She quickly took out her pad, scribbled a quick bird, which flew off the page and landed in her hand. She looked at it, and and a few seconds later it flew off, searching for Yuto. She felt bad, but she had bad memories from the last time a boy had touched her with his tounge. She knew he didn't get it, and he'd probably never understand why she was scared when boys would touch her, but she never expected him to run off. Maybe it'd be better to explain, if she could see him again.
Yuto sat down on a overhanging cliff, throwing a stone. "Dammit! Why do I always have to get hung up when it comes to girls? I'm stupid..." He said.

Roman said:
Roman noticed Snow was disgusted by the smell, so he made clones appear and cover her nose for her, "We have you, Miss Snow." The said on sync.
Snow:*blushes a little and looks at the clone and Roman* T..thank you

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes a little and looks at the clone and Roman* T..thank you
"It's the least I can do for you. Now let me carry the groceries." Roman said walking over to her with his hands ready.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili smiled happily, and slipped the fork between her lips. He gave her time to chew and swallow, before shoveling another forkful of breakfast into her mouth. He laughed quietly as he saw her blush. "You're really cute when you're embarrassed..." he said quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's cheeks grew redder. She didn't think they could get any redder, but there they were. She swallowed the most recent mouthful, aware he was definitely trying to get her to eat a lot, considering it had been days since she last ate. With the metal, it felt like could go weeks without a meal. So she wasn't really used to eating a lot. Regardless, here Kili was, shoving food down her throat.

"... um, thanks."

She glanced at Kili, meeting his gaze before looking away again, too embarrassed to keep eye contact.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara held onto Tyler tighter not believing him "Tyler" she said in a worried tone again
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighs. His wounds had fully healed. "I'm just fine!" He said smiling, patting her head softly.

Yuto sat down on a overhanging cliff, throwing a stone. "Dammit! Why do I always have to get hung up when it comes to girls? I'm stupid..." He said.
The drawn bird landed on his shoulder, quietly chirping, it's chirping garbled from Noir's hurried scribbling. A few moments later, Noir appeared on the cliff behind him, the wind blowing her hair like some kind of anime moment.

Daniel reaver]Jasper looked back at her blushijg more as he layed down next to her facing the sky [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven looks at jasper and smiles then back at the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back