• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Because he loves her!" He yelled angrily
"Says who!? Did you ask him that? What if he just want to have sex with her!" Ulqui screamed at him.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Its alright. Here, let me help you." He said, lifting up a fork with food to Elyse's lips. "Open up."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse glanced sideways, blushing hard.

"Man, it's like I'm a little kid... so embarrassing..."

She seemed to be pouting, but she opened her mouth to accept the food nonetheless.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Says who!? Did you ask him that? What if he just want to have sex with her!" Ulqui screamed at him.
Cam looked shocked before shaking his head "I would never allow it!"

Daniel reaver]Jasper looked over then quickly leaned over and kissed her cheek back "th-that's pay back" he said as he looked away and blushed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven blushed a little and smiled. "Heyyyyy" she says sitting up

River walked back from his bath room and smiled "sorry did I wake you" ha asked her as he walked over and pushed her back down into bed and smiled warmly

@Piffy Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked before shaking his head "I would never allow it!"
"I get that, really I do. But how would you know if someone loved her? You're not them and you don't know how they feel. Didn't you think to ask him when he was here?" Ulqui asked softly, now calming down and not as mad as before.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I get that, really I do. But how would you know if someone loved her? You're not them and you don't know how they feel. Didn't you think to ask him when he was here?" Ulqui asked softly, now calming down and not as mad as before.
Cam frowned "I trust him that's all I can do" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara ran up to tyler "tyler!!!!" She yelled worry and fear in her voice as she stared at him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler had deep gashes on his arms. They healed slowly. "It's ok Liara, I'm fine." He said, panting for breath.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow didn't fall over. "Sorry..." He said as he offered a hand.
Levi took his hand. "Oh don't be sorry, I'm clumsy!" She says rubbing the back of her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "I trust him that's all I can do" He said softly
"I swear....if he hurts Cel he ask a lot of explaining to do....and I'll kick his sorry ass to the next century." Ulqui growled as he ran a hand through his hair.

Nexia shakes her head "No." She smiles before standing up. "I think I found a way to solve your sister problem" She says, scratching the back of her head.

Lumina said:
Elyse glanced sideways, blushing hard.
"Man, it's like I'm a little kid... so embarrassing..."

She seemed to be pouting, but she opened her mouth to accept the food nonetheless.
Kili smiled happily, and slipped the fork between her lips. He gave her time to chew and swallow, before shoveling another forkful of breakfast into her mouth. He laughed quietly as he saw her blush. "You're really cute when you're embarrassed..." he said quietly.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and grabbed Snow's hand, making them appear at a nearby grocery store. "Whatever you need for us to cook, grab it." He said smiling.
Snow:*she hums and thinks* What is your favorite meal??

Daniel reaver]Jasper continued to look away as if he didn't do any thing to her "yes?" He asked her softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven laughed a little and shook her head. She laid back down but on her stomach.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I swear....if he hurts Cel he ask a lot of explaining to do....and I'll kick his sorry ass to the next century." Ulqui growled as he ran a hand through his hair.
Cam sighed and snapped his fingers "Wha-What? Why does my chest feel heavy?" He said in a light voice "D-Don't tell me! Did I screw up the spell!?!" He said as he was now a she

Mayyflower said:
Levi took his hand. "Oh don't be sorry, I'm clumsy!" She says rubbing the back of her head.
Shadow simply looked up at the video game, then went back to thumbing through the games.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and snapped his fingers "Wha-What? Why does my chest feel heavy?" He said in a light voice "D-Don't tell me! Did I screw up the spell!?!" He said as he was now a she
Ulquiorra looked at her and blinked,"What the hell? Why are you a girl? With such giant ass tits....don't they hurt?" He murmured as he looked at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back