• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as they walked the people slowly dissapering te deeper they went into the reaustarant till they got to a lone candel lit table away from every one els and daniel pulled the chair out for euloria
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded a thank you as she sat down. She looked around a bit before looking at Daniel and smiling warmly "you didn't have to get a quiet seat, I'll get used to people I promise"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Uup)

"Tyler!!!" Liara yelled as she hid with winter and watched him and the dragon

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler got up slowly, shaking his head. He had slammed through at least 200 trees. The dragon roared angrily at him. "Ngh... Not cool!" He said as he uppercutted the dragon in the face, sending him flying.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know but in time sweetheart. I didn't want to push you like that yet" he said as he sat down across from her and smiled
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you for understanding" she smiled over at him "I am getting better though!, yesterday, I went to the clothes store all by myself and didn't freeze up" she said proudly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex patted her on the head. "That's great! It's nice to see your learning more about earth culture." He said.
Nissa:*she smiles, obviously pleased with herself for having gotten a compliment* I have a feeling of satisfaction from this praise

Roman said:
Roman hopped up and smiled, "You got it boss! A Happy wife a happy life. At least that's what my dad said..." Roman said chuckling. He ran into the closet and put on his usual attire before returning, "I am ready!"
Snow:*she blushes and watches him, getting up and snaps her fingers as her clothes glamour on* Okay then my love, lets go

Lumina said:
Elyse stabbed her food with the fork, bringing a shaking arm up to her mouth. She was able to bite down on it before her arm fell limp again, the fork falling onto the bed without a sound. She chewed and swallowed, looking at the fork then to Kili, an embarrassed blush finding her cheeks.
"See what I mean? So lame."

She gave a small laugh.
"Its alright. Here, let me help you." He said, lifting up a fork with food to Elyse's lips. "Open up."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Lip to lip contact"He said shuddering at the thought
Ulquiorra pressed his lips into a thin line as he stared at him."What?" He burst out laughing and held a hand over his stomach."You kissed that guy?! For what?"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiles, obviously pleased with herself for having gotten a compliment* I have a feeling of satisfaction from this praise
Snow:*she blushes and watches him, getting up and snaps her fingers as her clothes glamour on* Okay then my love, lets go
Dex nods. "Feels good right? That's the feeling of happiness and joy." He said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra pressed his lips into a thin line as he stared at him."What?" He burst out laughing and held a hand over his stomach."You kissed that guy?! For what?"
Cam slapped him in the side of the head "He was turned into a slave..." He said clearly annoyed

Jennete said:
Roman nodded and grabbed Snow's hand, making them appear at a nearby grocery store. "Whatever you need for us to cook, grab it." He said smiling.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Sending somebody? If so, can you start? For some reason I find myself always starting a interaction xD )
Levi walked into GameStop in hopes of skyrim not being sold out.

(I would send Lexi but she is busy)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam slapped him in the side of the head "He was turned into a slave..." He said clearly annoyed
Ulquiorra stopped laughing and rubbed the back of his head, now frowning."Who turned him into a slave? Please tell me it wasn't Cel...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra looked back at Lucy and smiled,"It's fine. Everything's okay now. My dad and I were having a small argument."
"Your family's weird. Or mines just too normal...." she laughs.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra stopped laughing and rubbed the back of his head, now frowning."Who turned him into a slave? Please tell me it wasn't Cel...."
Cam nodded "Yeah why does it matter?" He asked

Piffy Queen]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] I can't find it...)
Oh well it was just like River got up and kissed Nexia before going to the bathroom to change

Users who are viewing this thread

Back