• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia happily wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, remembering she has to stay calm.
Taylor couldn't help but deepen the kiss, between himself and Celia. I think I may have messed up....

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Unless these are not normal people then you won't be able to love them for very long...Because they will die long long long before you both........That's why I was worried about marrying Farah"
"But mom isn't exactly normal. She's part angel, demon, and robot. She should be able to alternate her body if she's part robot. I won't exactly have a problem with that, seeing as how I'm not interested in anyone. The only one who should be worried is Celia. Whoever the hell that Taylor guy was, we don't know if he can live long. Cel seems to be attached to him already." Ulqui stated as he crossed his arms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yup ^-^. They Just got to the reaustarant @Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Okay >u<))

Euloria got out of the taxi, As they stood in front of the entrance she held onto his hand squeezing it lightly as she leaned up to his ear "will there be a lot of people?" She whispered to him, sounding a bit nervous.

Jennete said:
Snow*blushes and watches him* You are purposely making me blush...
"No I'm not..." Roman said snickering. "Why would I have to do that? If I wanted to make you blush, I'd kiss you, simple as that."

WeirdPrincess said:
"But mom isn't exactly normal. She's part angel, demon, and robot. She should be able to alternate her body if she's part robot. I won't exactly have a problem with that, seeing as how I'm not interested in anyone. The only one who should be worried is Celia. Whoever the hell that Taylor guy was, we don't know if he can live long. Cel seems to be attached to him already." Ulqui stated as he crossed his arms.
Cam sighed "Pl-Please don't make me think of that man" He said thinking of when he had to kiss him

Roman said:
"No I'm not..." Roman said snickering. "Why would I have to do that? If I wanted to make you blush, I'd kiss you, simple as that."
Snow:*yelps a little and blushes, hiding again in the covers*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiles and nods her head* You are very welcome for it *she finishes her ice cream, licking off her fingers which had gotten messy*
Dex finished his ice cream too. "So... Have you grown to like anything since arriving on earth?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex finished his ice cream too. "So... Have you grown to like anything since arriving on earth?" He asked.
Nissa: I like your school *she says smiling*

Nonalaka said:
((Okay >u<))
Euloria got out of the taxi, As they stood in front of the entrance she held onto his hand squeezing it lightly as she leaned up to his ear "will there be a lot of people?" She whispered to him, sounding a bit nervous.
"Yeah but don't worry I reserved a more secluded location for us" he said softly to her with a warm smile as he squeezed back

Jennete said:
Snow:*yelps a little and blushes, hiding again in the covers*
Roman slowly reached for the cover and pulls it down, "Hey, you're blushing again." He said smirking. Roman then rolled on top of her playfully, "So red..."

Yuto's eyes went wide with surprise as he plopped on the ground. "Ouch!" He said as his butt hit the ground. He forgot he had to do nothing that made her blush. He felt bad now. "I'm sorry..." He said sadly as a teddy bear appeared in his hands, offering it as a gift.
Noir was still shaking, causing more people around them to stare at her. She seemed to always attract a lot of negative attention. She looked to be on the verge of crying. She tool another step back, nearly running into someone.

Roman said:
Roman slowly reached for the cover and pulls it down, "Hey, you're blushing again." He said smirking. Roman then rolled on top of her playfully, "So red..."
Snow:*yelps as she looks at him on top of her and she bites her lip, trying not to smile but her cheeks bright pink*Y..you make me blush

Roman said:
Taylor couldn't help but deepen the kiss, between himself and Celia. I think I may have messed up....
Celia pulled away a minute later and smiled,"Best kiss ever!" She exclaimed before hugging him."You have to leave now right?"

Dex smiles. "I like the school too. I also like reading..." He laughs.
Nissa: I learned how to read yesterday *she says smiling, proud of herself* Now I am learning how to write

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah but don't worry I reserved a more secluded location for us" he said softly to her with a warm smile as he squeezed back

[/QUOTE]
"R-right" she let out a sigh of relief before smiling up at him "that's good~'

Jennete said:
Snow:*yelps as she looks at him on top of her and she bites her lip, trying not to smile but her cheeks bright pink*Y..you make me blush
Roman smiled and kissed her deeply, "Why are you so red? I didn't do anything but kiss you."

Liara stood there for a second before jumping into Tyler happily hugging him "tyler tyler tyler!" She said happly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel smiled at her "I've got us covered so you can enjoy your self as much as possible" he said happily before he started for the front door with a happy smile

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pulled away a minute later and smiled,"Best kiss ever!" She exclaimed before hugging him."You have to leave now right?"
"Yeah... I think it'd be best before I end up screwing something up. Tell your mom and dad I said goodbye." Taylor said running out of the door.

Lumina said:
Noir was still shaking, causing more people around them to stare at her. She seemed to always attract a lot of negative attention. She looked to be on the verge of crying. She tool another step back, nearly running into someone.
Yuto frowned. Looks like she doesn't like teddy bears... What do I do...? I'm not good with girls... He thought. Then he noticed the people staring. "Hey! It's rude to stare!" He barked at the passing people. That only drew attention to him. His eyes widened with shock. I'm a monster... He thought as tears started coming down his face. He started running off to who knows where. He didn't care where he was going. He just didn't want to hurt anybody anymore... He wanted to be left alone.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Its alright. Well get you back in shape in no time. Until then..." He said, pulling a plate out and placing it in her lap.
"Grab some food. Don't hold back on my account. Eat, drink and be merry, as the saying goes." He finished, laughing.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse stabbed her food with the fork, bringing a shaking arm up to her mouth. She was able to bite down on it before her arm fell limp again, the fork falling onto the bed without a sound. She chewed and swallowed, looking at the fork then to Kili, an embarrassed blush finding her cheeks.

"See what I mean? So lame."

She gave a small laugh.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and kissed her deeply, "Why are you so red? I didn't do anything but kiss you."
Snow:*shivers as she kisses him back, her hands in his hair* Y..you are making me expierence emotions of attractions which is sending the blood in my body to my cheeks in response.. *she whimpers a little*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back