• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Liara took the cotton I candy then went wide eyed with happines and ran around excited at the taste before stopping in front of Tyler and opening her mouth again while closing her eyes

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed as he fed the cotton candy to Liara. "Huh... Sometimes you got to do things you don't want to do..." He said.

Dex nodded, smiling. "Sure thing." He said, still not noticing the ice cream on his nose. He took another lick of his ice cream.
Winter stood up and threw her finished cotton candy in the trash."I can feed her if you want. I don't want to force you to do it. I'm sorry..." She mumbled.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*sees the ice cream and stares at it, leaning in and licks it off his nose, staring at him blankly* You should clean your face yes? I learned that in books. you are welcome *she smiles*
Dex turns bright red as she licked the ice cream off his nose. "R-Right... Sorry..." He laughed, a bit embarrassed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra's eyes widened as he stared at him,"What the fuck is wrong with you? You're really asking me this?" He laughed humorlessly."Fine, whatever. See if I care. If you don't think I'm your son, then fine."

"I'm glad you liked it." Ulqui said as he smiled at her.
Lucy tensed up when she heard shouting and stared at Ulqui.

(Gtg watching a movie)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Well that's enough dicking around for one day" He said happily
"Fucking old man is the most confusing guy ever." Ulqui muttered as he looked back at him.

Jennete said:
((and next day haha))
Snow:*mumbles asleep on her side, her back against Romans chest as she smiles in her sleep, wearing her ring and a smile....and nothing else because the two finally had their honeymoon*

((I feel like I just quoted a country song....))

---------------

Nissa:*she smiles and leans down, bowing in gratitude a bit to look at you happily with her head turned* Thank you for the ice cream

View attachment 131965
(( I think you did xD ))

Roman yawned and looked around, his vision blurry. "We must have stayed up late...." he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. Roman then crawled out of bed and went over to the window, "That's bright...."

Dex turns bright red as she licked the ice cream off his nose. "R-Right... Sorry..." He laughed, a bit embarrassed.
Nissa:*nods since she was helpful and smiles as she eats her ice cream* No need to apologize

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fucking old man is the most confusing guy ever." Ulqui muttered as he looked back at him.
Cam laughed "I don't think I ever told you guys my FULL name" He said happily "Well it is....Camathien Granhel Tellithin Humguh Yuolp Tera Tae" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter's eyes darted between the two,"Just feed it to her. She doesn't seem to understand that she can eat it herself."

Celia shrugged,"He's always like this. It's rare for him to be in a happy mood, so you'll just have to keep try." She said, hugging him.
Taylor hugged her back by and smiled, "I'll have to leave now. I'm free whenever, just give me a call." He said smiling. "

Jennete said:
Nissa:*nods since she was helpful and smiles as she eats her ice cream* No need to apologize
Nissa can eat human food? Kewl.... ))

Roman said:
(( I think you did xD ))
Roman yawned and looked around, his vision blurry. "We must have stayed up late...." he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. Roman then crawled out of bed and went over to the window, "That's bright...."
Snow:*yawns opening her eyes to look at him sleepily and she smiles* Good morning *she says looking at him from under the covers. still sleepy*

Roman said:
Taylor hugged her back by and smiled, "I'll have to leave now. I'm free whenever, just give me a call." He said smiling. "

((Nissa can eat anything haha, metal rocks, fire, water, anything lol))

Roman said:

"Aww....okay... Can I at least get a kiss goodbye?" Celia asked as she looked up at him.

Yuto looks at her face. "You missed some..." He said before licking it off her, seemingly not bothered by it. "There we go!" He said happily.
Noir blushed and pushed him away, not wanting to be touched by him, especially not with his tounge. Her body shook, and she shook her head trying to get rid of the bad memories his action brought back to the surface. She took a step back from him, fear having flooded her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed "I don't think I ever told you guys my FULL name" He said happily "Well it is....Camathien Granhel Tellithin Humguh Yuolp Tera Tae" He said happily
"That's a fucking long ass name. Who has time to do that?" Ulqui asked as he gave him a strange look."Your name is kind of weird..."

Jennete said:
Snow:*yawns opening her eyes to look at him sleepily and she smiles* Good morning *she says looking at him from under the covers. still sleepy*

((Nissa can eat anything haha, metal rocks, fire, water, anything lol))
Roman turned around, "Good morning. How'd my beautiful wife sleep?" He asked popping down right beside her.

Roman said:
Roman turned around, "Good morning. How'd my beautiful wife sleep?" He asked popping down right beside her.
Snow:*smiles happily and sits up, holding the sheet to her* I slept wonderfully my handsome husband

WeirdPrincess said:
"Aww....okay... Can I at least get a kiss goodbye?" Celia asked as she looked up at him.
Taylor nodded, "Sure, just over there though. I don't want to have your brother annoying me about it."

Lumina said:
Elyse sat back up, resting her body against the backrest of the bed. She smiled at Kili.
"Yeah, that is true. It's also been a while since I moved my own body, apparently."

She blushed a bit more, embarrassed at her reliance on the metal for so long.

"Doesn't seem to be listening to me much anymore."

She gave a dry laugh, her gaze falling to the food.
"Its alright. Well get you back in shape in no time. Until then..." He said, pulling a plate out and placing it in her lap.

"Grab some food. Don't hold back on my account. Eat, drink and be merry, as the saying goes." He finished, laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's a fucking long ass name. Who has time to do that?" Ulqui asked as he gave him a strange look."Your name is kind of weird..."
Cam smiled "Back when I was a kid I had the shortest full name...Then again I was a kid 50000,090 years ago"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Sure, just over there though. I don't want to have your brother annoying me about it."
Celia grinned happily before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the kitchen."Okay! No kissing in front of my brother, got it." She said as she pulled him into the living room.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and sits up, holding the sheet to her* I slept wonderfully my handsome husband
"That's great..." Roman said nodding. "I slept pretty well myself. Mainly because last night was a long night."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Back when I was a kid I had the shortest full name...Then again I was a kid 50000,090 years ago"
"You're not old anymore. You're fucking ancient. Like, holy crap!" Ulqui exclaimed as he stared at Cam with wide eyes."Do Succubus' and incubus' live for a long time?"

Roman said:
"That's great..." Roman said nodding. "I slept pretty well myself. Mainly because last night was a long night."
Snow:*blushes and hides under the pillow, thinking of their wedding and honeymoon* I..It was..

Lumina said:
Noir blushed and pushed him away, not wanting to be touched by him, especially not with his tounge. Her body shook, and she shook her head trying to get rid of the bad memories his action brought back to the surface. She took a step back from him, fear having flooded her eyes.
Yuto's eyes went wide with surprise as he plopped on the ground. "Ouch!" He said as his butt hit the ground. He forgot he had to do nothing that made her blush. He felt bad now. "I'm sorry..." He said sadly as a teddy bear appeared in his hands, offering it as a gift.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned happily before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the kitchen."Okay! No kissing in front of my brother, got it." She said as she pulled him into the living room.
"No kissing in front of your brother, correct." Taylor said pulling her closer to himself. "Now let's kiss..." he said pressing his lips against hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back