• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded, not fighting it. She laid back down, running her hands over the cotton sheets. She was amazed by how soft it was. She looked at Kili before he left to go make breakfast, giving a tired smile. She ran a hand through her hair, fixing it up a bit. She looked out the outside window, wondering what the world was gonna be like.
Kili ran downstairs, and began cooking, making eggs, bacon, biscuits, and other breakfast foods, with the assistance of magic to speed up the process. He wondered what Elyse might want to do with her newfound freedom...

'Well, whatever it us, I'll be there for her every step...'

Jennete said:
Snow:*she walks to him slowly and wraps her arms around his neck* You do not like this then?
Roman blinked, "I love it! I just didn't know it was about to happen." He said as his blush grew brighter.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair kissed back the same way then she ran her hands down his body.
"So, when do you think they'll be down?" He asked grinning.

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "I love it! I just didn't know it was about to happen." He said as his blush grew brighter.
"So, when do you think they'll be down?" He asked grinning.
Snow:*slowly moves closer, blushing as well but wanting to do this.. kissing his neck softly, kissing up and across his jaw to kiss his kips softly as she whispers to him* Is it okay if it happens?

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head,"It's not stupid. It's very pretty. I like your name a lot!"
"Thanks, what's your name?" She asks and tilts her head, glancing at the commotion with a slightly worried expression.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili ran downstairs, and began cooking, making eggs, bacon, biscuits, and other breakfast foods, with the assistance of magic to speed up the process. He wondered what Elyse might want to do with her newfound freedom...
'Well, whatever it us, I'll be there for her every step...'

[/QUOTE]
Elyse couldnt help but sit up, she was getting slightly stir crazy and she hated having to stay still. A wave of dizziness came over her and she held her head, trying to steady herself. She sniffed the air, the smell of food wafting from down stairs. She nearly drooled right then and there, realizing she hadn't eaten in a while, and she was hella hungry. She moved the blanket as if she was going to get up, but she didn't move, unsure if her body was listening to her. After waking up it felt like she had to relearn how to use her body; apparently she had been relying on the metal for far too long. She wasn't even sure she knew how to walk anymore. Hell, sitting up and moving the blanket felt like strange concepts to her body. Sighing in defeat she laid back down, feeling bad she'd have to rely on Kili to help her do the most basic of things... at least for a while. A blush found her cheeks - an actual blush, with real blood - at the thought of how embarrassingly newborn her body was.

LunaCrosby said:
He patted her head "same for you" he chuckled.
She pouted at him "Is there anything else you want to do?" She asked with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
"Thanks, what's your name?" She asks and tilts her head, glancing at the commotion with a slightly worried expression.
"I'm Celia! And that over there talking to my brother is Taylor. And my dad is in here too." Celia said as she hopped up onto the counter and sat next to her.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at all the flavors and sticks her forehead against the glass and points to the one with strawberries* I want that one..
Dex nodded. "The lady shall have strawberry." He said as the clerk went started fixing up their ice cream.

Nonalaka said:
He blushed "T-Thanks...You are very beautiful" he replied as he looked up and smiled "but, uh, Colin is just fine, you don't need the sama bit" he chuckled.
Celia giggled. "Heehee, thank you! I'll call you Colin from now on, don't worry." She said, tapping him on the head with her staff playfully.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex nodded. "The lady shall have strawberry." He said as the clerk went started fixing up their ice cream.
Nissa:*smiles watching him in awe and bites her bottom lip as her mouth waters just a bit...*

Lumina said:
Elyse couldnt help but sit up, she was getting slightly stir crazy and she hated having to stay still. A wave of dizziness came over her and she held her head, trying to steady herself. She sniffed the air, the smell of food wafting from down stairs. She nearly drooled right then and there, realizing she hadn't eaten in a while, and she was hella hungry. She moved the blanket as if she was going to get up, but she didn't move, unsure if her body was listening to her. After waking up it felt like she had to relearn how to use her body; apparently she had been relying on the metal for far too long. She wasn't even sure she knew how to walk anymore. Hell, sitting up and moving the blanket felt like strange concepts to her body. Sighing in defeat she laid back down, feeling bad she'd have to rely on Kili to help her do the most basic of things... at least for a while. A blush found her cheeks - an actual blush, with real blood - at the thought of how embarrassingly newborn her body was.
Kili walked up the stairs with a large platter of food for Elyse and him to share. He opened the door to find her sitting up, and blushing for some reason. "Uhm, I didn't leave any underwear lying around, did I?" He asked, laughing at his own joke, as he sat down, keeping the platter balanced on his lap. "I hope this us enough food for you. I know its been a while since you've eaten..." he said, smiling at her.

Celia giggled. "Heehee, thank you! I'll call you Colin from now on, don't worry." She said, tapping him on the head with her staff playfully.
He chuckled as he fixed his hair "Ah, right, I don't get the whole sama thing much" he said chuckling and shaking his head as he spotted a nice spot to sit and draw.

Jennete said:
Snow:*slowly moves closer, blushing as well but wanting to do this.. kissing his neck softly, kissing up and across his jaw to kiss his kips softly as she whispers to him* Is it okay if it happens?
Roman smiled and wrapped his arms around her, "Yeah, it's perfectly fine." He said kissing her from her lips to neck as he slid his hands down to her waist.

Nonalaka said:
He chuckled as he fixed his hair "Ah, right, I don't get the whole sama thing much" he said chuckling and shaking his head as he spotted a nice spot to sit and draw.
Celia sighed as she floated over his head.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and wrapped his arms around her, "Yeah, it's perfectly fine." He said kissing her from her lips to neck as he slid his hands down to her waist.
Snow:*blushes as she lets herself press against him and her wings flutter, whispering softly* I love you my husband..

Lumina said:
Noir grinned, nodding in agreement. Within minutes she had inhaled it down, licking sugar off her fingers. She missed a giant portion on her face, and she turned to Yuto, giving him a look that said thank you very much!
Yuto looks at her face. "You missed some..." He said before licking it off her, seemingly not bothered by it. "There we go!" He said happily.

Tyler blushed again. She really does like hugging me huh? He thought. "I guess Liara will also get bubble gum and Winter here wants blueberry." He said to the clerk. The clerk handed them their cotton candy, free of charge. "Being a hero has it's perks." He laughed.
@WeirdPrincess
Winter smiled and happily ate her cotton candy."Thank you Ty." She said as she continued to eat the cotton candy. She looked around before going to sit down on a bench.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm Celia! And that over there talking to my brother is Taylor. And my dad is in here too." Celia said as she hopped up onto the counter and sat next to her.
Lucy uncurled her tail from her waist by accident "your family Ima very... interesting" she says and smiles, swinging her feet.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wouldn't do any of that if my life depended on it. I'm not taking anyone against their will for fun nor am I going to kill my own family, even if I may not like one of them." Ulqui said as he stared at Cam.
Cam slightly smiled "So tell me......Who the hell are you? Because there is no way in hell you are my son" He said angrily

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter smiled and happily ate her cotton candy."Thank you Ty." She said as she continued to eat the cotton candy. She looked around before going to sit down on a bench.
Tyler waved it off. "Nah, you don't need to thank me... After all, I need to thank you both for being my friends!" He said happily.

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back